Daggers

Best Friends Forever

Krystal's (Your) POV:

Chanyeol and I arrived at the movie theater first. I glanced at my watch. 7:30. The movie doesnt even start until 8:45. 

Chanyeol grabbed my hand and ran over to the tiny arcade the movie theater has. I was really surprised.

"I CHALLENGE YOU, KRYSTAL, TO ALL OF THE GAMES IN THIS ARCADE ROOM AND I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I BEAT YOU AT AAALLLLLL OF THE GAMES!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

I just stood there very wide eyed. He never got so excited and passionate about anything before, ever. 

He laughed. "You know I love games, right, baby?" Chanyeol asked.

"Um.. yeah, totally," I said.

That's when I realized.. I don't really know much about Chanyeol as I should. I've been dating him for about two years. I know I say that like we've been dating for an eternity but most people find out a lot about their significant others in two years time, right? Then why don't I know much about Chanyeol?

He's different. A mystery. Whether that's a good thing or not, I don't know. 

I liked this side of him, though. Childish and playful.

He smiled at me and dragged me to play all these weird and silly arcade games while waiting for Kai and his mystery girl to arrive.

Kai's POV:

Suzy and I sat quietly in the car. I feel like there has always been an awkward aura between the two of us ever since I turned her down. Can't help the fact that I'm stuck on one and only one girl. That doesn't make me an evil guy.

"Sooo.." Suzy said slowly. "What do you want me to do while we're there? Be super flirty with you? Or act normal? Hm?"

I was really grateful that she was going to play along. 

"Sehun told me very specifically that I should be very touchy and handsy with you.." Suzy said softly as she blushed.

I had a feeling she wouldn't really mind doing that.

"Uh, sure, I guess," I said. I was pretty anxious. I wanted to know what kind of guy Krystal has been dating. If he's not treating her like the princess she is, I swear...

"Alright!" Suzy said, a bit too excitedly, interrupting my thoughts.

We arrived the theater shortly. Walking in together, she tried to hold my hand. 

We haven't even seen them yet.. 

She smiled at me and I faked a smile back.

Where could they be?

All of a sudden, I heard a sweet and lovely sound coming from the arcade room. Krystal's giggles.

I let go of Suzy's hand and went immediately to the source of the sound. Then I stopped in my tracks. Krystal was there with her boyfriend playing with the games.

Wow, they look like they're having a great time together... I can't interrupt them. 

Seeing them together like that felt like many daggers piercing through my heart. Oh, how badly I wish to be that guy. Does he realize how lucky he is?

Krystal then spotted me and a wide smile spread across her face. God, seeing that gorgeous smile of hers almost makes me feel better.

"Kai!!!! You came!" She ran over and gave me a warm embrace. I hugged her back and then saw a tall guy standing behind her, smiling at Krystal. He then looked at me and I swear, the look he gave to me almost had me shivering. I let go of her.

"Yeah, I did. Oh, by the way, this is Suzy," I said shyly. I almost forgot about her.

"Hi, I'm Suzy," Suzy said and bowed deeply. Wow, so formal.

"Hi!! I'm Krystal! I forgot people bowed down to each other here in Korea!" Krystal giggled and said ever so brightly. She was always in such a great mood.

"Hahaha, yeah," Suzy said and smiled at Krystal. Her smile had "Made in China" written all over it, it was so fake.

"So nice to meet you. And thiiiiss, is Chanyeol, my boyfriend!" Krystal grabbed Chanyeol's arm and brought him forward.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you two," Chanyeol said.

Damn. That is a deep voice. Much deeper than mine. 

"Hello, I'm Kai," I said and shook his hand. Firm grip.

"Are you guys ready to watch the movie??? I heard it's really good!" Krystal said excitedly.

"Definitely," Suzy said, while linking her arm with mine. I felt nervous. I don't wanna show Krystal that I'm linked with any other girl but I dooooo want to make her feel a little jealous.

"Ok! Let's go!" And we all went to buy our popcorn and drinks.

She is so cute, I barely noticed the deadly glares I've received from her boyfriend.

(A/N) - Rusty, or whattttt? I'm so sorry. I haven't really been writing a lot so it's pretty bad but hopefully you guys like it? Maybe a little?? Sorry!!!!