Who?

Best Friends Forever

(A/N): Things are going to get a little bit more interesting...

Krystal's (Your) POV:

Ah, the squeaky clean feeling you get after taking a shower..

I went downstairs because I was getting pretty hungry. And, I smelled something reallyyy yummy.

I saw Chanyeol at the dining table. Eating. And, there was a plate of food in front of him. Okay, that's it. 

"YEOL! WHAT IS UP WITH YOU? WHY ARE YOU BEING SO KIND AND ACTUALLY DOING THINGS FOR ME? YOU ARE ACTING SO WEIRD, WHAT THE HECK IS GOING O-?!" I started yelling at him but he got up and walked over to me and put a finger to my lips.

"Yah, Krystal, I like it better when you're quiet," Chanyeol said softly. Then, he gave me a sweet peck on the lips.

I glared at him. Well, it's not that I didn't enjoy that..

"Tell me, what is going on?" I said.

"Look, being here with my parents all lovey-dovey together.. made me realize.. I need to treat my girl better.." Chanyeol said. 

My expression softened. Wow... He is being so sweet. I couldn't resist smiling, and he wrapped me into a tight embrace. 

"Eat. Your food's getting cold.." he whispered into my ear. His voice sent chills down my back.

"Okay," I replied. And, we sat together at the table like a couple. Eating the delicious food he made.

Kai's POV:

I plopped down on the floor. I've been dancing nonstop for a couple of hours.. I should take a break. 

I went into the locker room and took a shower. 

I got onto the city bus to go home and then got a call from Sehun. 

"Hello?" I answered. What does he want now?

"Heey buddyyy! So.. I've got a new plan!" Sehun said excitedly.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. But, I already knew what he was talking about. Krystal. He wants to get Krystal to fall for me..

"Soo.. you know Suzy, right?" Sehun asked. (A/N): Miss A's Suzy!

Suzy. I knew her. She became a really close friend while Krystal was gone.. But, of course she'll never become as close to me as Krystal.. I never saw her as more than a friend. She had a crush on me when we were around 14 but, I let her down. I was, of course, still stuck on Krystal. Like glue.. But, we were still remained close friends. It was a bit awkward though..

"Yeah, what about her?" I asked. I didn't really like where this conversation was going..

"Wellll, this is the plan. You, Suzy, Krystal, and her boyfriend are going to go on a double date!" Sehun practically yelled through the phone. 

"Uhh, I don't see how going on a date with another girl is going to make her fall for me.." I said confused. Where the heck is he going with this plan?

"Well, you'll get to see if she likes the idea of you having a little 'girlfriend'.." Sehun said. "Besides, don't you want to meet the guy who's been dating the love of your life?!" Sehun asked.

"I mean, yeah but.. What if she really does think Suzy is my girlfriend? Does Suzy even know about this?" I asked. She should know. She also knows about my love for Krystal. Wow.. a lot of people know about this.. Except for Krystal, that is..

"Yeah, I already told her. She's totally up for it. 'Anything for a brother like Kai' were her exact words. So are you up for it?" Sehun asked.

"Uh.. sure.. I just hope this plan works. See if she does care about me.." I said slowly. He was about to reach his stop. "Gotta go, Sehun. I'll call her later, and tell her about it. Alright?"

"Kay, bye!" Sehun said, and hung up. I hope I get to see if she really cares about me or not..

I called Krystal and asked her if she wanted to see The Avengers with me and Suzy. I also told her to come with her boyfriend, sort of like a double date. She said sure. We're going to meet up tomorrow. My heart raced a bit.. I'll be able to see her tomorrow.

I listened closely to her voice, trying to hear a bit of disappointment, knowing that I'll be with another girl. But, I couldn't hear anything like that. I sighed after I hung up. 

It's going to be an interesting day tomorrow..

Krystal's (Your) POV:

Kai called me an asked me if he wanted to go on a double date.. So, that means that he's going to bring another girl with him. And, I don't know why.. but when he told me that.. my heart sunk a little bit in my chest. Like, I was disappointed or something. But, I came to my senses and realized that I HAVE A BOYRFRIEND. Chanyeol. Who has been strangely sweet to me lately.. 

Who is the girl? Is she pretty? Prettier than me? Does she like Kai? Does Kai like her?

WAIT. Why do I care? I don't. I have a boyfriend, and it's totally fine if Kai has a girlfriend.. 

Wow, I can't even convince that to myself. Do I.. like.. Kai? I started thinking about him. And his killer smile. And, those plump lips.. WHAT AM I THINKING?!?!?! Okay, Krystal.. I think you need to calm down a little bit.. You have a boyfriend. Park Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol.

Okay.. so why am I talking to myself? 

I've gone crazy.

Maybe the girl is just her friend.. who knows? 

I hope she's just a friend...

(A/N): Heheh, I hope you guys liked this chapter! :D By the way, did you see TaeTiSeo's Twinkle MV? KAI, SEHUN, CHANYEOL, AND BAEKHYUN ARE IN IT! Hehehe, EXO! <3 Oh, the song was great too! All three girls were drop dead gorgeous! :D Check it out if you haven't already! And, don't freak out too much! Krystal and Chanyeol aren't falling deeper into love.. It's going to be the exact opposite! Stay tuned for the next episode! :)