It's Time

Best Friends Forever

(A/N): I'm sooooo sorry I haven't been posting.. I needed to think a little bit about this story.. SO SORRY!

Krystal's (Your) POV:

After chatting for awhile, Chanyeol's parents had to go shop for some things.. Oh gosh, I hope they don't buy anything for us. They're already so kind and sweet.. How can they have a son like Chanyeol? 

Chanyeol can be very kind on the other hand. He was just a person who liked to keep quiet about themselves. He didn't like to break out of his shell. He used to be pretty nice and fun, actually..

"We can trust you two to be alone in the house, right?" Umma said with a wink. My eyes widened in shock. Whaaat?! Chanyeol smiled a little bit. What is up with that?

She noticed my reaction and quickly said, "Oh, I'm just kidding! Haha, but seriously. Make sure those teenage hormones, don't get to you!" 

"Don't worry about us, Mom," Chanyeol said with a sweet smile. 

"Alright then, we'll see you two in a few hours!" Umma said. I didn't even realize Appa's face the entire time. His facial expression was hardened. Oh gosh, he doesn't have to worry about us!

And, they left just like that. I closed the door and turned around. I let out a gasp because Chanyeol was right behind me. 

"Oops, sorry, Yeolie," I said sheepishly. But, all he did was cup my face into his hands. And he gave me a slow, soft kiss. I felt the inside of my body melt. The kiss started to get more and more intense. But, I stopped before things got out of hand. 

"Yah, Yeol, your parents trust us here being alone!" I said. Chanyeol let out an exasperated sigh.

"Seriously, Krystal. Ughh, fine. But I'll get you next time," Chanyeol said. Uh, what did he mean by that?

"Hey, why'd you kiss me all of a sudden like that? You surprised me," I said. 

"No reason," he said. "By the way, I need to show you to your room. Unfortunately, we have to room separately.."

"I actually like it better like that.." I said. He led me up the stairs and showed me to my room. "So, where's your room?" 

"Right next to yours," Chanyeol said. He walked straight into his room and shut the door. This boy is so weird. He kisses me, then pretends like nothing happened..

I shook it off. I should probably freshen up.. And eat something, too.

Then, I thought of Kai. I wonder where he is right now.. Great. Now, I can't get his smile out of my mind. 

I walked into the bathroom and took a long, hot shower. 

Kai's POV:

I can't get Krystal off of my mind. Her smile. Her eyes. Her voice. Her long, flowing hair. I shook away my thoughts of her. She has a boyfriend. 

I walked home. My two older sisters greeted me happily. "Hey Kai!" they said simultaneously.

"Hey.." I replied.

"Why do you seem so.. sad?" Jiyoung asked. (A/N): YES, KARA's Jiyoung! I'm just picking random K-pop stars, by the way..

I sighed. I can't keep secrets from them. They always seem to squeeze the truth out of me, anyway. So, I'll just tell them. 

"So.. do you remember Krystal?" I asked.

"The girl you can't let go of? Yeahh, what about her?" Yoona asked. (A/N): SNSD's Yoona!

"She's here.. in Korea. But, she has a boyfriend. And, honestly, I don't know what to do.. I still love her. I can't let go of her just like that... I can't stop thinking about her now.." I said quietly. Both Yoona and Jiyoung were listening intently. Umma and Appa were probably still at work. The house fell silent. They seemed to be in deep thought.

"To be completely honest.. you should let her go. I think it's time, Kai. It's been like 10 years.. They say, if you really love something, let it go. And, if it comes back, it's all yours. But, if it doesn't, it never was yours in the first place.." Jiyoung said quietly. 

I hung my head low. They don't understand. I need her. She was my best friend.

"I mean, that's not to say you should stop seeing her. You guys can still be friends, you know? I think you should stay friends with her for now.. That would be best.. for now," Yoona said. 

"I think I see where you guys are going with this.. Thank you," I said. I trudged to my room. There is no way, I'm letting her go. I love her. And, I know, that somewhere deep inside of her.. she loves me back. 

Once I got to my room, I changed into some comfy clothes. I left the house and headed straight to the dance studio. 

I got there, and went straight to the practice room. I needed to dance. I always danced when too many things were going on in my head. Dancing takes me to another world. It lets me escape reality..

So, I blasted the music on, and danced to my heart's content.

(A/N): So.. I kind of realized that my story has to be a little bit longer than 40 chapters. 50-60 maybe? Maybe... Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Things will get more interesting, I promise~!