Nostalgia

Best Friends Forever

(A/N): I'll try my best on my first fanfic! :D I hope you guys like it! 

Your POV:

I. Can't. Believe. It. I was breathing the air of South Korea! After almost 10 years of living in the U.S., you got to come back to Korea! I wish Appa never had to transfer to America. :( It was hard adapting there. Boy, I sure missed this place..

"Hey, stop twirling around like that, people will think you're weird.." Chanyeol, your boyfriend said. 

"Oh, hush," you said and playfully pushed him. "You're the weird one!"

"Whatever." Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "We've got to get to my parents house before 12!"

You glanced at your watch. 9 am. "But I thought your parents lived here in Seoul..?" you asked. 

"I know..." Chanyeol said impatiently. "Let's just get a taxi ride there now."

"Wait!! Can I roam around the city for a little bit?? I missed this place soo much!" you pleaded. You even tried doing some aegyo on him. Eww he better say yes because I hate aegyo!

Chanyeol just rolled his eyes and said, "Fine. BUT you better come to my parents' place before 12! You have their address, right?"

"Yes sir, I'll see you there before 12," you saluted. He just walked away carrying your things with him. 

You've been dating that handsome boy for about 2 years. Park Chanyeol. At first, he was very kind. His smile made any girl's heart melt. But, you noticed after a while, he started to change a little bit. He became more serious and not as fun. But, you shook it off, thinking it was just a guy thing. You still liked him a lot! 

You automatically thought of one place to go to. The cafe. You, Kai, and Umma used to go there all the time. I wonder how Kai is doing with his life now.. I better catch up with him sometime while I'm here! That is.. if he still lives here.. 

It took about 15 min to get to the cafe from the airport. Ah, here it is! 

You walked in quickly and waited in line behind a tall guy. You were thinking about what to get.  Hot chocolate with cinnamon and extra whipped cream! Kai and I always got that..

You noticed that the guy in front of you ordered the same thing.. Huh, weird.

He turned around suddenly and accidentally bumped into you. "Oh, sorry," he said. That voice sounded really familiar..

He straightened up and looked at you. And you looked at him.

"Krystal?" the guy asked. You were confused for a little.. How does he know my name.. ? 

Then, it all hit you. That voice, those eyes, those lips.

"Kai??" you whispered. "Oh my goodness.. KAI!" you nearly screamed in the cafe. You almost surprised yourself because you were a normally quiet girl.

Without knowing, the both of you pulled the other into a tight embrace. Quickly, both of you pulled away, a little flushed. 

"Wh-what are you-" Kai stammered.

"I was actually just-" you stuttered.

Both of you laughed. "You go first," he said.

"Hah, I was actually just thinking about meeting up with you. I literally just hopped off a plane. And, I was thinking about catching up with you sometime, since it has been, like, oh I don't know, TEN YEARS, since we last saw each other. I didn't know I would bump into you so soon!" you said quickly and breathlessly.

Kai smiled. "So, what are you doing here in Korea? How long are you staying?" Kai asked.

"I'm actually here with my boyfriend, Chanyeol."

(A/N): Hmmm.. How's Kai going to feel? :S LOL, comment below! Sorry if the whole POV thing confuses you a bit. I"ll try to make it a little less confusing..