Jr's Temper

NU'EST high school Drama's Romance

     The Nu'est guys was walking to there lockers as normal Jr was always hot tempered, they continued walking un till,some one bounce Jr and did not say sorry just walked away.Jr suddenly became serious he pulled the guy by the shoulder and pushes him against other lockers slamming him hard as the guy says Ah.Jr then slap him and says is sorry to hard to say he turn stare at him with a death glare one that no man can face instead they pee there pants.S-sorry sturred the guy as Jr stare at him,Ya your sorry now because am a treath just leave your presents is disgusting to me he then push him so hard that he almost trip while walking away.As the leader he mostly do all the bulling and talking as the rest off the guys just  do nothing but wait for his command.Daam that guy was a big said Aron,Minhyum looks at him and nods.Jr stare at the two i hope you guys not talking about me,was his words as Ren peed his pants when he give them the death glare.Ah guys i have to go now,started Ren as all the guys stared at him,Where they question.BATHROOM shouted Ren as he ran out.When Ren reach finished his pee"pheww that was a close one" was all he could say. He walked out and saw Hyun walking toward him or so it seems,so he stops her "Hi" Ren said as Hyun looks him him and smiled cutely,Hey cutie she replies.Ren blushes looks down and looks up at her "you think i'm a cutie" he replies.Hyun giggles and replies"If i think i know your a cutie' she then winks at him causes Ren heart to beat faster.Hey why dont you walk with me ask Ren as Hyun just nodded her head as they walked together to meet the rest of the NU'est guys. Back at the NU'est  guys dont forget that we have Photo shoot today says Jr ,but he was about to continue when he spot Hyun and Ren walking talking and laughing with each other they finally reach to them. Hey guys says Hyun as she smiled at them,Jr looked at her and blushes he looks down hoping now one caught him blushing but his cousin Aron then and he smirked.Well,Well,Well it looks like i've found Jr's Weakness,maybe she can help him calm down his temper,Aron then laugh to himself.