Ren and Jr's first fight

NU'EST high school Drama's Romance

    After seeing that kiss Jr was soo angry Meanwhile Aron and Minhyum was talking,you know you should say sorry to Jr ask Minhyum to Ren as Ren looks at him,Ya he should off done that instead off just Awol if he said anything to make Jr even more angry than he was Ren you might off been K.O. by now finished Aron.Uuum Aron i think you play to much off street fighter games repleis Ren and by the way i just wanted to kiss her not that i'll go to jail for it. So Ren got up and goes to say sorry to Jr he went into his room,Jr was listening to music .Jr can i talk to you asked Ren ,Jr just glare at him and push so hard he fall on the ground as Ren got up and slaps Jr on the face and kicked him in the balls.Meanwhile Aron and Minhyum heard boucning and kicking so they decided to see whats going on,When they reach they were beating each other up.Aron grab Jr out off Ren,Wow you surely showed no mercy when you kicked our leader down there" said Minhyum,.AAaaaah scream Jr in pain, daamit i have to make children you know,he finised off well you did not thought off that when you PUSH ME shouted Ren as he walked away.But Jr face still remains Serious even though he was in pain .I'll get back revenge he though.