Some times being too courageous is a problem

NU'EST high school Drama's Romance

    Hyun now came from her book store and she looks up to the sky,daam its late she said to herself but she did not knew that she was being followed by Ren, as she smiles to herself she saw a a small corner to pass threw between buldings, she thought maybe it could be a short cut. As she walks threw Ren followed her.Hyun suddenly got a feeling that she's being followed and turn behind her."hello is anyone there' she says.Not an answer she got and she continue,half way there she spotted a couple of guys talking and laughing with each other when they stop is because they notice her.Hyun quickly turn the other way as if she's seen nothing.But the guys followed her. Hey where you going says one off the guys,Hyun was about to run untill one already run to her grab her by her shoulders."Leave me alone" Hyun shouted,No says one off the guys as he was pushed her against the wall but she kicked his balls.She tried to run away again but another grab her so tight she cant move. The girl said leave her alone says a voice Hyun looks up and sees Ren but he looked very angry.The guys smiles at him and says "Or what",Before they could say any thing else Ren kicked there asses and takes Hyun as they ran to his car.Limo was not to far away as the ygot in.You know Some times being to Courageous is a problem was all Ren could say.Huh how did you find me replies Hyun, Lets just say i find you says Ren as he kisses her cheeks after dropping her home Ren finally head to the Headquarters.