FT Family Show pt 2

When A Boy Meets Girl

Minhwan smirked knowingly at Jaejin, causing the bassist's eye to twitch.

"... What?"

"Nothing, hyung!" The younger teenager cooed, continuing to smirk as he stretched out on the couch. He toed Seunghyun's thigh deliberately, causing the maknae to smirk in unison with Minhwan at Jaejin.

As if a silent signal had been given, all the members (bar Honggi, who was in his chocolate heaven and too far gone to realise what was happening around him) to give Jaejin unnerving smirks.

Jaejin's eye twitched again. "Stop staring at me like that!" He ordered, rather annoyed as he crossed his arms over his chest defensively.

Jonghun grinned even wider as he leaned over the table to poke Jaejin's forehead. "But Jaejin," he drawled, over-emphasising his name, "you've been keeping something from us!"

The cameraman behind them shifted, focusing the camera on Jaejin's face as he frowned.

"Mu-ssun yegi han-ya? What the hell are you talking about?" The bassist said, suddenly nervous about the answer.

Wonbin cackled, causing the cameraman to focus on him now. "You really don't know, omma?" He drawled slyly, emphasising the 'omma'.

Tentatively, Jaejin shook his head.

Seunghyun took this chance to get some attention to himself. "You kissed Honggi-hyung!" He announced boldly. Promptly, he was smacked at the back of the head by Jonghyun.

"Not so bluntly, baboya!" Jonghyun scolded.

The lead vocals' head shot up from the chocolate bar he was munching on, eyes wide.

"What?!" Honggi yelled at the same time as Jaejin, the former suddenly realising what was happening while the latter looked mortified.

"Why would I kiss this-... this gae saeki?!" Jaejin yelled, pointing a finger at Honggi.

Honggi looked affronted, though he turned to Seunghyun, who shrunk back at the lethal glare that was plastered on the elder teen's face. "Where the flipping-" he stopped himself from swearing in front of the camera, taking a deep breath. "Where the hell did you get the idea I would kiss Jaejin?!"

Minhwan snickered, before moving to physically shield Seunghyun from Honggi and Jaejin's poisonous glares. Ah, he was such a knight in shining armour...

"Well, you both have the surname 'Lee', you're 'married' (remember the FT Family Show that you've agreed to shoot?), and, well, you have a kid!" He pointed at Wonbin, who smirked at the duo.

Jaejin turned to glare at Honggi, as if to get him to tell him all the answers to his questions. However, Honggi was frowning at the new information. He'd never heard of anything to do with that 'show'.

Did their manager coerce them into agreeing to this? He wouldn't be surprised - she often took advantage of his pure, wonderful love of chocolate to get him to agree with all her crazy plans.

That damn woman.

There was a moment of silence, where the members watched the Jaejin and Honggi seemingly communicate, silently.

"So you did kiss?" Seunghyun suddenly piped up, peering around Minhwan carefully.

"... NO!"