Byuntae

When A Boy Meets Girl

"Hyung... it hurts!"

"Shh... Just relax, alright?"

"B-but-- ah!"

"Now that didn't hurt, did it,"

"It did! S-stop it Hyung!"

Honggi rolled his eyes as Jaejin writhed beneath him, wriggling away from his fingers.

"You'd think that I was drilling holes into you, babo," he muttered darkly, giving the younger man an almost-glare. He then grabbed Jaejin again, making sure he was lying down underneath him once more.

Jaejin shot him the most pitiful, tear-filled glance yet. "But it hurts!" He whined. The smaller man then let out a loud yelp when Honggi dug his fingers into his back again.

"Get over it, ae-Jin!" Honggi shot down almost immediately.

"I'm not a kid-ah! Can you just--!" Jaejin let out a sharp cry, a spasm wracking his frame. "Stop touching that!" He yelled in frustration, trying to shake the older man off his back.

"Touch what?" Honggi looked too innocent as he continued to abuse the pressure point on his shoulder blade, causing Jaejin to twitch uncontrollably. "I'm not touching anything!"

"You liar!"

"Fine, I am touching something. Like this!"

"AH!"

-x-

"W-what the hell's Honggi doing to Jaejin?!" Wonbin whispered, horrified, to an equally horrified Jonghun.

The leader of their upcoming band swallowed heavily as he tried pulling his arm out of Wonbin's vicegrip to escape the sounds. "I-I do hope it's not what I think it is."

"Nngh... H-hyung!"

"He's violating our little Jaejin!" Wonbin cried, eyes wide. "Oh, god! I don't want to listen to this anymore!"

Jonghun's eye twitched when he heard something like wood hitting a wall. He did hope that wasn't the bed, and that the wall wasn't too damaged. Especially since he shared his room with Honggi...

"Stop wriggling about goddammit! I'm going to do something that you'll regret if you continue that!"

"You're such a byuntae!" Jonghun accused Wonbin, before racing off to rinse his mind of bad images. He shuddered. He was never going to get rid of those bad images of his roommate going at it with one of their younger members.

Dammit.