Children

When A Boy Meets Girl

He was the conquerer!

He was the king!

He was the man who first stepped on the moon!

Honggi continued to crawl under the bushes, as silently like a mouse and as cunning like a snake.  He was stalking his prey, like the cavemen in the Longlongtimeago Age (blah, he couldn't remember - and he didn't really care! What was fun about men running around in fur-clothes and clubs when there was Mario Kart and Pokemon to play?).

He narrowed his eyes as he stopped at the edge of his leafy hiding place.

There it was...

A feral little appeared on his face as he suddenly pounced at the unsuspecting babo, yowling like a wildcat.

"HYAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Jaejin screamed at the top of his lungs as they tumbled over the dusty ground, caught utterly off guard by the older boy.

"Gotcha!" Honggi said in self-pride, puffing up as he sat down on the other's back.

There was a moment of stunned silence from Jaejin, who suddenly looked like he was about to burst into tears. "H-hyung! I-I'm going to tell my omma on you!"

Honggi's jaw dropped, and he quickly scrambled off the other boy to point an accusing finger at him. "What? You're being such an aegi! Only babies go tattle on others!"

"I-I'm not a aegi!" Jaejin quickly retaliated as he wiped his eyes of their tears. He looked mightily offended at being accused of being a baby. After all, only two-year-olds were babies - he was five, thankyouverymuch!

"Yes you are!" The older boy retorted, crossing his arms.

"No I'm not!" Jaejin imitated his pose, sniffling.

"You are!"

"I'm not!"

"Yes, you are! You are!"

"No I'm not!... Y-you are!"

Honggi gasped, staring at Jaejin with wide eyes. He didn't!

"You- you're such a babo!" The brunet child suddenly yelled furiously.

Tears that had disappeared came back with a vengeance. "OMMA!" Jaejin wailed. "HONGGI CALLED ME A BABO!"

Two worried women appeared, and as they ushered their children away from each other for a 'time-out', that was probably when Honggi decided that Jaejin was a whiny kid who he should tease all the time because he was a whiny kid.

Besides, he was older, so he was allowed after all!