Interrogation

When A Boy Meets Girl

Honggi had a surprised look on his face when he was cornered by a narrow-eyed Jonghun, who carefully avoided his bed.

"What?" He blinked. "Could you say that again?"

"... Are you sleeping with Jaejin?" Jonghun repeated, seemingly choking on his words.

There was a moment of silence, where the eighteen-year-old stared at Jonghun blankly. He then burst into peals of laughter.

"Ani!" Honggi continued to giggle as he grinned at Jonghun. "What the hell gave you that idea?"

Jonghun's face darkened. "I-I'm not going to say," he quickly spat out, shaking his hands in front of his chest. "But really - it's sorta weird, since we're roommates and all!"

The brunet chuckled, flopping back onto the bed. "Damn, with your earlier seriousness, I could've sworn that you were going to inform me you got someone pregnant..." He gave him a sly look. "Like a certain Won-boo?"

The elder teenager gave him a shocked look. "W-what?! Wonbin and I have no such relationship!"

Honggi's smirk widened. "I didn't say anything about Wonbin!" He crowed, eyes gleaming as he pointed at the furiously blushing leader. "What are you keeping from me, huh, Huniya?"

Jonghun shook his head. "Y-you were implying it!" He blustered out, crossing his arms over his chest.

Honggi continued to smirk like the Cheshire cat at the increasing flustered Jonghun.

When the latter couldn't take any more, he sprinted out of the room, leaving Honggi bursting into another fit of laughter.

-x-

After he got over his little fit, Honggi left his dorm room to take a much-needed visit to the kitchen. Hopefully, no one touched his chocolate stash - he'd murder whoever touched them.

After, he'd already warned them loads of times about it!

A little smile appeared on his lips as he opened the cupboard that held that sacred box. "You missed me, right?" He cooed to the little chocolate bars that were inside. "Honggi-hyung missed you too!"

"Talking to inanimate objects is the first step to insanity, hyung." A conversational voice came from behind him.

Honggi looked over his shoulder to give Jaejin a blank look, a piece of chocolate hovering just in front of his mouth.

Jaejin had a little grin on his face as he sat down on the counter, watching the brunet stuff his face with his chocolate stash. "You like those too much." He commented, swinging his legs.

Honggi didn't answer, being too far gone from his chocolate-induced euphoria.

"Wonbin-hyung's asked me whether we were..." Jaejin lifted up his right hand, showing his pinky. "I told him we weren't. It's sorta funny though - he was really pale," he chuckled, smiling.

The brunet blinked. "Did he?" He stopped shovelling Mars bars into his mouth to stare at Jaejin. "Jonghun asked me too."

Jaejin tilted his head to the side. "That's weird..." He reached out to snatch a little packet of chocolate from the box, narrowly avoiding Honggi's possessive swipe. "Have we been overly affectionate with each other?"

Honggi glared at the younger teenager, though he let him keep the chocolate - for now. "No." He replied curtly, curling his arms around the box.

Jaejin rolled his eyes at the possessive actions.

"Whatever... but anyways, don't be surprised if Wonbin decides to throw us a bachelor party or something - he wasn't convinced when I told him we weren't getting married."

"Sure, sure... Wait. What?!"