FT Family Show pt 1

When A Boy Meets Girl

Jaejin huffed as he raced around the room, picking up chocolate wrappers, plastic containers and milk bottles from the ground as he tried restoring their dorm's living room back to normalcy.

"Why am I the one having to clean up after you, babo-hyung?" He complained, releasing the vacuum to scrub at a table with a damp cloth.

Honggi smirked as he nonchalantly tossed a scrunched up tissue at Jaejin.

"Since you're the wife."

"I'm not a housewife!"

Honggi snickered as he dodged the would-be lethal broom Jaejin threw at him. "I never said that, nae anae."

Jaejin's eyes flared with anger and he suddenly dropped everything, pouncing on Honggi. Regardless of the camera that was following their every move. "Jooggo sip-eo?!" He yelled.

The lead singer continued to laugh as they tussled on the couch. Suddenly rolling over, they fell onto the ground with a loud thud!, making the cameraman wince slightly and Jaejin groan, temporarily stunned.

"You're so touchy, Jae-boo!" Honggi teased, taking advantage of Jaejin's moment of weakness to restrain the smaller teenager.

He then poked the bassist's cheek, narrowly avoiding his teeth when he tried to bite Honggi's fingers off.

"See if I make you your lunch!" Jaejin growled, eyes narrowed.

"My wife is so mean~" Honggi continued to tease, sitting up and pulling Jaejin onto his lap. "Besides, you need to make lunch for the kids!"

"I don't have kids!"

"Wonbin-ee! Your omma is apparently disowning you!" Honggi called out, grinning widely.

Even as footsteps were heard, approaching them, Jaejin's jaw dropped in shock and confusion. "W-what the-?!"

Where in his contract did it say that he'd agreed to have kids with Honggi?!

(And when did he get married to the gae saeki!?)

-x-

"Pfft... did you see his face?"

Jonghun smirked as he rewound the CD to the very beginning of the clip at Seunghyun's insistence. "Look at that - I can't believe Honggi actually did it..."

Behind them, their female manager giggled. "Looks like you owe me twenty dollars!" She held a hand out expectantly for Seunghyun to pay up. He did so reluctantly, though his grin didn't disappear.

"How much was that wager again - you know, about them kissing?"

Jonghyun glanced at Minhwan, who was snacking on some popcorn. "Wasn't it a hundred each?"

When the door opened, everyone turned to look at the startled, dosirak-holding intruder. Honggi's eyes were wide, his chopsticks half-way in the motion of putting kimchi into his mouth.

"W-why's everyone staring at me?" He asked, swallowing quickly.

Behind him, Wonbin peered into the room curiously, munching on a roll of uncut kimbab.

Minhwan suddenly walked towards Honggi, touching his elbow. "Hyung. I- we have a very important question to ask," he stated, eyes flitting back to Seunghyun, who gestured for him to continue with a grin.

"Sure - what is it?" Honggi set the dosirak on a nearby table, where it was promptly snatched up by the manager.

"Did you kiss Jaejin-hyung?" The maknae asked bluntly.

Honggi's eyes widened. "What?!"