Teenagers

When A Boy Meets Girl

"Hey. Babo."

"Hm?"

"Should we make a band?'

"Hm."

"Really - I think we should."

"Hm..."

"You could be the bass guitarist - I'm no good with my hands. I'm good at singing though."

"Hm,"

"... We could get that Choi-guy in our group. Song too - they're pretty good aren't they?"

"Hm..."

"Minhwan could join too - I've heard girls say he's really 'gwiyeowo'. I can't see it though - they probably haven't seen you, right? Haha..."

"Hm..."

"Are you even listening to me?"

"Hm."

"Oi! Babo!"

"Hm- ow! What the hell Honggi?" Fourteen-year-old Jaejin glowered as he tugged his headphones from his ears, picking up the cushion that had just connected with his face and tossing it right back at the brunet.

"I miss the days you used to call me 'Honggi-hyung'," the older teen said, smirking as he caught the pillow easily. He then took a quick nibble from Jaejin's leftover chocolate bar (waste not want not!) as he appraised the irate owner of said bar.

Jaejin wasn't very amused. "I need to finish the biology homework that you handed over to me to do. I've got no time to spend talking with idiots- hey!" The raven-haired teenager let out a sharp cry when the piece of paper he'd been labouring over was stolen from him.

Honggi smirked as he quickly danced out of his reach, reading out the page mockingly.

"Ahem - my name is Lee Jaejin, and I am 14 years old. I have been learning to play the bass guitar for the past five years, and I would very much like to-..." He trailed off, eyes flickering over the page as he read its contents.

Jaejin paled.

"... Babo. What's this?" Honggi shook the page in front of Jaejin's face, narrowing his eyes. "An application for FNC Music?"

"W-well, I was just t-thinking that it would be nice to, erm," the younger teen stammered, "become a Pop-star, so-"

Honggi quickly interrupted, eyes narrowed. "And you didn't even have the decency to put my name down?" He gave Jaejin a betrayed look as he pointed at the application form.

Without waiting for an answer, the brunet quickly grabbed a pencil and began scribbling below Jaejin's writing.

"Hey! Stop that!"

"Make me, gae saeki!"

"Don't make me call you a yeoja!"

"Housewife!"

"DIE!"

"Hahaha- that tickles you- AH!"