Motorcycles and... NERF Gun Wars?

A Trip to Remember

Jessica's P.O.V.

I woke up pretty late this morning, to the sound of Kyle jumping on the bed next to me. I looked at the clock next to me. 8:15. Hmm, that's a pretty good time considering the entire running around I've been doing.

"Noooooooonaaaaaaaaa! I'm hungryyyyyyyyyyy!" Kyle exclaimed, still jumping on the bed. I laughed and then sat up.

"Hmmm? You're hungry, Kyle?" I asked as I watched him bounce up and down.

"Nehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," he said, his voice distorting as he entered the air again. I laughed and pulled him down onto the bed next to me, causing him to make an 'oof' sound in the process.

"Well, here's the deal, little man… We're going to my house today and you can either eat here now, or you can eat at the house…But lemme tell you something, I talked to your aunty last night, and she said that they were gonna have waffles today, so it's your choice." I told him. I laughed when his eyes widened at waffles.

"Let's go!" He exclaimed, pulling me off the bed and towards the closet so he could get dressed.

I changed into a pair of dark, faded skinny jeans and put on a white wifebeater and my Ducati leather jacket. Then I brushed my hair and pulled it back into a high ponytail, letting my bangs fall carelessly into my face. Then I put on my Marc by Marc Jacobs watch and a pair of hoops. Lastly, I put on a pair of black boots to finish off the outfit. I quickly changed Kyle into play clothes and we walked out into the living room together.

There was Mi Sun and… Donghae? How the hell did he get in here? Oh well, it doesn't matter. What matters is that my poor little Power Ranger had to watch their yucky PDA! I silently picked up a pillow and threw it at the back of Donghae's head. He turned around to see my standing with Kyle, covering his eyes.

"Oh, hey, Jess. Why are you covering Kyle's eyes?" Donghae asked.

"Because you guys are grossing out my poor Power Ranger! Hurry up and get it over with so that I can let him see again!" I complained as they kissed one more time.

"Arasso, Kyle, scary part is over now," Mi Sun laughed as I slowly uncovered his eyes.

"Hey, Jess, I got you a Cocoa Cappuccino," Donghae said as I looked at the counter.

"Yay! You're forgiven! Kyle, look! Hyung got you a hot chocolate!" I said as I showed Kyle the small Starbucks cup. Kyle sat down at the breakfast bar drinking his hot chocolate happily.

"Wait, how did you get this when you don't even speak English?" I asked, surprised that he was able to buy these drinks.

"I brought Mochi with me," He replied.

"My poor Mochi, having to wake up early just so that you can get Starbucks… Anyway, are the rest of the guys ready?" I asked.

"They should be…" Donghae said just as somebody started knocking on my door.

"That must be them." Mi Sun said. I opened the door and sure enough there was the rest of Super Junior, some holding Starbucks cups, others still sleepy.

"Ready to go?" I asked Teukie.

"Yep. Is Donghae in here though- oh, never mind." He said as I moved out of the way to show the happy Fishy cuddling with his girlfriend.

"Okay, that's it, Fish. We're going." Heechul said, pulling Donghae out the door by his collar as Mi Sun followed laughing.

"Kyle, come on we're going!" I said as I walked towards him. I grabbed his cup and my purse before grabbing my cappuccino. Siwon was behind me and picked Kyle up, throwing him up in the air, causing him to laugh in glee.

"Do we have to get your brothers?" Siwon asked as he walked next to me.

"Most likely, wanna come with me?" I asked. He nodded, since Kyle had suddenly taken an interest in playing with his cheeks. I don't know why though, Henry's were so much fluffier, but hey, everybody has his or her preferences. I knocked on the door to Jake's room first.

"Hey, are you coming?" I asked as he opened the door. He was still in his pajama pants and was wearing a Nike t-shirt.

"What's for breakfast?" He asked.

"Belgian Waffles." I replied as his eyes widened.

"Wait, 5 minutes, just lemme get changed." He said closing the door on me. I sighed and did a 180° turn to check on Sean. Before I even got a chance to knock, he opened the door, presenting himself fully dressed.

"Yes, I'm coming. Did you think I would miss Belgian Waffles?" He asked incredulously.

"Of course not," I laughed.

"Can I have a sip?" He asked, staring my cup down.

"Fine," I sighed, giving my cup to him.

"I'm ready! Don't leave without me!" Jake shouted. We all laughed at him.

"We were waiting for you, don't worry," I said.

"Dude, you take forever… Do you know how long we had to wait for you?" Sean asked teasingly.

"I get it, I get it. Come on, let's go," Jake said.

"Are we taking the shuttle?" Sean asked as we got into the elevator.

"Nope, today is Mr. Young's day off. We're all driving our cars, unless one of you want to drive the shuttle because we all know that I don't drive that thing," I said, looking at my two older brothers.

"Nah, we'll just take the Hummer and maybe the company van," Jake said. I laughed, everybody hated driving the big piece of metal; Mr. Young was the only one that would drive it. We got out of the elevator and walked over to the garage where everybody else was waiting. I handed Kyuhyun my coffee as I fished through my purse for my car keys.

"Okay, so what are the ride arrangements?" I asked, still looking for those damn car keys.

"Well, I'm gonna take Donghae (of course), Hyukkie, and Gentleman Mimi. Jess, look in the side pocket," Mi Sun told me.

"Found it! Ummm, then I'll take Siwon, Kyuhyun, and Hangeng," I said as I unlocked my car so that the guys could start situating Kyle into his car seat.

"I'll drive over Henry, Ryeowook, Heechul hyung and Sungmin hyung," Sean said.

"Arasso, I'll take everybody else, Teukie hyung, Kangin, Yesung hyung, Kibum, and Shindong," Jake said.

"Well then, I'll see you guys there," I said, getting into my car and turning the keys in the ignition as it roared to life.

I drove out of the garage first, with Mi Sun and Sean following me, and lastly, Jake, in the Hummer. We got to the house in no time, thanks to our speeding and avoiding cops >:-) I parked on the side of the driveway, letting everybody else park. After getting Kyle out, we all walked to the front of the house. I knocked on the door before turning my key into the lock and opening it. As soon as the door was open, all sorts of aromas started drifting towards us; freshly cut strawberries, homemade whipped cream, waffles cooking, bacon sizzling. Our mouths watered as we entered the house and made our way outside where a big table was set up. We all took our seats at the table and tried to wait patiently at the table. Then my parents came out laughing at us.

"You guys need to go to the kitchen to get your waffles," My mom laughed.

"You could've told us earlier, Umma!" Sean complained as he quickly jumped out of his seat and grabbed his plate, running towards the kitchen.

"Finally, I thought you guys got lost or something," Chris said as we entered the kitchen. He had just gotten his waffle and was just about to walk out to the patio. I walked over to him and smiled sweetly before slapping the back of his head.

"Ow, that hurt!" He complained. But after realizing that I was eyeing his plate that was holding his waffle, he ran out of the kitchen, not wanting to give up his food. I walked back to Siwon, who was holding Kyle in his arms.

"Kyle, do you want a waffle?" I asked.

"Neh! With strawberries and whipped cream too!" He exclaimed. I laughed at him and went up on my tippy toes to ruffle his hair, as seeing that Siwon was way taller than me. -_-

"Can I have three please?" I asked.

"Of course," The chef said and then put batter into waffle makers. Yes, waffle makers, plural. I'm not sure you even wanna know. When the waffles were done, I walked back outside; balancing the three plates while Siwon followed me.

"Okay, Kyle, what do you want on your waffle?" I asked him as Siwon sat him down next to me before going to sit on my other side.

"Iwantstrawberriesandwhippedcreamandblueberries!" He said, all in one breath.

"Slow, down, buddy. It's not gonna disappear," Siwon laughed, ruffling his hair playfully.

"Can I have strawberries and whipped cream and blueberries please?" Kyle asked as patiently and nicely as he could.

"Arasso," I said as I started spooning exactly what he wanted onto his waffle. When I was done getting Kyle situated, Kyuhyun came and sat across from me.

"Got a waffle?" I asked as I started putting strawberries on my waffle.

"Yea- Woah, that's a lot of strawberries," He said, watching me.

I grinned cheekily at him and said, "I love strawberries."

"Here, Jess, try this." Siwon said, holding out his fork, which had a piece of waffle on it.

"What's on it?" I asked as I looked at it warily.

"Guava jelly," He said, still holding out the fork.

"I don't know…" I replied. I had nothing against guava jelly; in fact I loved it, just not on my waffle. I was a strictly strawberries and whipped cream person.

"Please?" He asked, batting his eyelashes. Don't you dare pull the aegyo card on me, mister.

"Fine…" Great, I succumbed. Damn you, weak will. Siwon fed me the piece of waffle, causing Kyuhyun to start feeding me, and then Kyle.

"What's up with all you guys feeding my Jess? I mean seriously, do you guys think she can't eat by herself?" Mi Sun asked as she sat down next to Kyle, with Donghae right next to her.

"Sun Sun noona, can I have a piece of bacon?" Kyle asked, momentarily taking his attention away from me.

"Sure, Ky." She said as she put a piece on his plate.

"Have you seen her? She's way too healthy!" Siwon said incredulously.

"I know! Oh my goodness, I swear, the only time she has junk food is if she's hanging out at my house or in her room!" Mi Sun exclaimed. Then the three of them went into a full-blown conversation about how I should eat more junk food. -.-

"Okay, now that breakfast is done, let's go down to the garage." I said, getting up from my seat. Kyle was walking in between Kyuhyun and Siwon, holding their hands so that every once in a while he could jump and swing his legs in the air. Everybody followed me down to my huge, temperature-controlled garage. Hey, when you have a lot of exotic cars in Hawaii, you need to have the right place to store them. The salty air can quickly deteriorate the paint job and ruin the engine if you're not careful.

"Why are we going down to your garage?" Hangeng asked, running up to me and leaving Heechul behind. (A/N: Poor Chullie :[  )

"Cause I wanna show you guys some things." I said as I opened the door to the garage. I flipped the light switch and the garage slowly started lighting up. Grinning, I turned to the guys.

"What do you think?" I asked, holding my arms out.

"I still don't get where your family gets all this money to have all these luxuries." Henry said, finally breaking the silence.

"Stocks." Was my simple answer for him.

"Oh~, that explains it. Does your dad own a lot?" He asked once again.

"Mhmm, right now he's teaching Chris how to buy and sell." I replied.

"Are these all yours?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Of course not, some of these are my brothers' and dad's. My mom was never really a big one for all the exotic cars and such," I walked over to one of the motorcycles that had a protective cloth on it and pulled it off swiftly, in one . "And this is one of my babies."

Mi Sun laughed as she watched all of the guys gawk at the Ducati Superbike 848 EVO. We both started waving our hands in front of them, seeing who would break out of the trance first. Kyle, who was still holding hands with Kyuhyun and Siwon, was getting impatient, seeing as he had already been down here before and started jumping and tugging on their hands to get their attention.

"How did you get this?" Heechul asked, recovering from the shock first.

"I had to buy it." I said simply.

"The other one in the corner we got as a gift when the Yamaha CEO came for a stay with his family." I said as I pointed towards a white bike that was near the garage door.

"Hey, Sun, I think you left your bike here from the last time you came." Sean said as he leaned against the frame of the doorway.

"Oh~, so that's why I thought something was missing." Mi Sun said, looking around for her Yamaha YZF-R6.

"Yah! Get off of it!" She yelled as she finally saw her bike, which also had my older brother sitting comfortably on the seat.

"Nah, it's okay, I like it here: it's pretty comfortable." Sean replied, sticking his tongue out at my best friend that was clearly getting annoyed. She sauntered over to him, like a predator cat stalking their prey. His eyes widened, unsure of what she was going to do to him. Mi Sun smiled at him, before grabbing his ear and pulling it, causing Sean to get off of her bike.

"Ow! OW! Okay! Gosh! What's up with you and my sister physically punishing me???" He cried out, holding his ear as soon as Mi Sun let go of him.

"Because it's fun!" She explained cheerily, taking a once over her bike and then skipping up to Donghae.

"Remind me never to get you mad," he said as he hooked an arm around her waist while she simply laughed.

"So are we just gonna stand here and gawk at your family's automobiles?" Kangin asked.

"Only if you guys want to… Unless you wanna do the fun stuff and ride them," I said, wiggling my eyebrows mischievously.

"Oh! That sounds fun! I call going first!" Henry said, immediately running to my side.

"I don't know, Henry… It's kind of dangerous." Wookie and Teukie said, eyeing the motorcycles as if they were gonna bite them suddenly.

"Awww, pwease, Umma? Appa?" Sungmin asked, pulling aegyo right out of his pocket and going up to Kangin and Leeteuk.

"I'm fine with it, ask your mother." Kangin joked.

"Ugh, fine. But if you guys get hurt, it's not my fault." Leeteuk said, shaking his head.

"Okay, so who's first?" I asked, going to the equipment room to get gear ready.

"Me! Me!" Chris said, running into the room.

"In your dreams, shorty." I replied, laughing at my little brother. He was not the legal age yet and didn't have our parents' consent to get a motorcycle license so he could only look at our bikes and wish he had them.

"Awww, come on," He said, climbing onto a BMW bike.

"Hey, peanut gallery, get off of my bike." Sean said, emerging from our equipment room, cradling a helmet in his hands.

"Come on guys! Just for today! I promise I won't crash or anything!" He said, getting on his knees and clasping his hands together.

"That's just the point. You always seem to crash or damage one of our things and mom and dad won't be happy if the police come, saying that they saw you riding our bikes. It would get our licenses taken away and umma and appa would get rid of the bikes… So the answer is no." Jake said, walking over to Chris and pulling him up from the ground before standing next to me, where I tried to rest my arm on his shoulder.

"Haha, you're still too short." Sean said, coming up from behind me and resting his arm on top of my head.

"Yah! I am not! Coach said that I'm one of the tallest on the team!" I defended myself as I tried to reach up and remove his arm from my head.

"So? You're still short," Sean laughed, finally taking his arm away.

"So can I?" Chris asked, hope glimmering in his eyes.

"What did we just say? No!" Sean and I exclaimed at the same time. Then his eyes started to water a little. Great, now I feel bad.

"You can ride the ATVs but not the bikes." I explained in a gentler tone.

"Ugh…fine…" Chris replied, finally admitting defeat.

"So who's up first? And no, not you, Chris," I said, annoyed, when I saw my little brother's hand shoot up as soon as I asked the question.

"I wanna have a try," Henry said, stepping forward, in front of the guys.

"Okay, well we'll have another bike open, so how about Mimi?" I suggested, taking in his outfit, something I definitely approved of. If there was one thing we had in common all the time was our sense of style.

"Sure, sounds fun," Zhou Mi said, grinning.

"Okay well, Jess will fill you guys in on everything you need to know and safety while I go do something else. I'll see you guys at lunch," Sean said, trying to force all the hard and tiring work on me.

"Haha, uhhh, no; you're staying here and explaining while I get the equipment," I said pulling him back by the collar next to me, "You guys listen up closely: this information will hopefully save you from a crash and me from a long lecture given by my parents."

I left with Mi Sun, pulling her into the equipment room with me. Jake followed closely, helping us grab helmets and any other things we would need.

"Where's Chris?" Mi Sun asked.

"Squirt is still a little upset," Jake said nonchalantly.

"Squirt?" Mi Sun and I both asked at the same time, turning to look at him.

"Just thought of it right now," Jake explained. I laughed, we were always thinking of new names to tease our youngest brother with.

"Well, do we have everything now?" Jake asked, standing at the doorway of the room.

"Yeah, I think so," I replied, walking out of the room with my best friend and oldest brother.

Nobody's P.O.V.

As soon as Jessica, Mi Sun, and Jake left, Sean looked at all of the guys and sighed, putting his hands on his hips. The rest of the guys looked at him, a little uncomfortable with the sudden silence that befell them.

"Well, might as well get started before my sister comes back and kills me…" Sean said, walking over to his bike as the rest of them followed.

"Okay, so this is a motorcycle, it is kind of like a bike…Not really because it could easily crush a part of your body and it is, like the name implies, powered by a motor. Anywho, this is a beautiful piece of metal and yet deadly at the same time. So just a word of advice, don't be like me and try to show off like an idio-" Sean started but got interrupted as Kyle started running towards him. He bent down so he was in a crouching position and let the little boy run into his arms.

"Hey, monster," He said, standing upright again. "Anyway, as I was saying, don't act like an idiot, it'll only get you killed."

"Hey, why don't you get on with it instead of telling them useless things?" Chris asked from standing behind the guys.

"Yah, like you can do any better," Sean defended himself.

"I'm just saying…"

"Anyway, when you ride a bike, you want to balance your weight out as much as possible. Seeing as you guys are dancers, hopefully this won't be too hard of a task. Umm, I don't know which bikes we'll be letting you guys use yet but first things first, safety gear. Helmets are an absolute must: if you don't wanna wear a helmet then you might as well just stay with Kyle and play with him because there is no way, and I mean no way, you will be able to ride the bikes if you don't wear a helmet." Sean said, dead serious as he looked at all of the guys. Just then, Mi Sun, Jake, and Jessica came strolling in with a huge cart, all kinds of protective gear in it.

"Next, slowing down and speeding up," he started again, "if you want to slow down, you will lean your body from side to side and go kind of like a zig-zag formation like my awesome little helper Kyle will demonstrate."

Kyle jumped down from his arms and started running to Jake, making a zig-zag path as everybody watched and laughed. Jake chuckled when Kyle reached him and turned Kyle around, who followed the same path back to Sean.

"And if you want to go faster, well, just add more gas and go straighter." Sean explained simply.

"When you're riding, it's best to lean into the machine, it's more aero-dynamic. And when you want to turn, just like slowing down, you need to use your body weight to lean towards the direction you want to go. Guys, I can't stress enough that riding these are not the same as driving a car, you actually need to use your whole body and mind when driving." Jessica finished for him since he was taking too long.

"Okay, so Mochi, Mimi, you guys won't be on for a long time, just maybe a round or two around the track," Mi Sun said, handing them both helmets while Jessica gave them riding gloves.

"Track?" Henry asked.

"Yeah, it's not much but it's fun especially if you're a beginner." Sean said as he took the cover off his bike.
 
The siblings and Mi Sun rolled out the bikes to the track, Super Junior following them. Mi Sun and Jessica both put on helmets and gloves, as they got ready to ride. They rolled out their bikes to the starting point before going back to get the other two bikes that Zhou Mi and Henry would be riding on. Then they gave the bikes a quick assessment, just to make sure nothing was leaking or broken.

"You guys ready?" Mi Sun asked as she put her helmet on. Both Zhou Mi and Henry simply nodded, excited but nervous too.

    They all started their bikes up and rolled out to the starting line. Mi Sun went first, as an example, then Zhou Mi and Henry, and Jessica brought up the rear. At first they went slow, so the boys could get used to riding the bikes. Later, Jessica shot forward, going all the way up to Mi Sun in the front. Showing off, she did a wheelie before zooming past Mi Sun on the track. Her best friend, not willing to lose to Jessica, followed her, quickly overtaking her and weaving back and forth in front of her. The girls kept it up for a couple more laps, even involving Zhou Mi and Henry, before deciding that they should probably let the other guys have turns on the bikes. However, when they got back to their original starting place, nobody was there. In fact, all that was there was a NERF bullet. Grinning at each other, the girls dragged confused Zhou Mi and Henry to the side of the house, leaving the bikes to be taken in by the staff of the house.

    "What are we doing on the side of the house?" Henry asked.

    "Shhh," Mi Sun said as she watched Jessica unlock a small shed.

She finally opened the doors, tossing pistols to the other three and grabbing one for herself. After closing it, she helped Mi Sun open a window and then helped them climb through the window. They quickly and quietly made their way through the house all the way up to her room. Locking the door behind them, Mi Sun helped Jessica move a special section of her clothes in her closet. Putting in a 4-digit code, all four of them watched as a secret door opened, revealing a room filled with all kinds of NERF guns.

"Okay, what do you guys want?" Jessica asked as Mi Sun started choosing guns and equipping herself.

"Ummm, what do you mean what do we want?" Henry asked.

"Think of it like Call of Duty," Mi Sun said as she helped both of them put on vests and belts.

"Oh okay, then I'll have a pistol and then a quick shot gun," he said.

"I'll have the same thing," Zhou Mi said. After getting themselves all equipped, Jessica went over the plan. They were going to quietly make their way to Chris's room and closing the door after them. If they secured his room, it would basically mean winning the war. His room contained the most NERF weapons, even more than his three older siblings. Jessica and Mi Sun sighed in relief but a little too early. They felt two guns pressed up against their heads and turned around slowly to see Donghae and Siwon holding them as they slowly backed up.

"You guys thought nobody would be in here?" Siwon asked as he smirked at them.

"Now we'll win for sure," Donghae said.

"Oppa, don't do that," Mi Sun said as she and Jessica moved simultaneously. They ducked under the guns, moving smoothly as they worked their way up Siwon and Donghae's arms. Never breaking eye contact with their victims, the sneakily removed the guns from their hands and in a flash, the situation was completely flipped. Both Siwon and Donghae now stood with their hands up in surrender, while Mi Sun and Jessica pointed the pistols at them.

"Now what was that you were saying about winning?" Jessica asked. Mi Sun reached for Donghae's walkie-talkie in his back pocket and tossed it to Jessica.

"Ninja Arcana, come in," Jessica said as she talked into the walkie-talkie.

"This is Ninja Arcan-Jess!" Sean replied, knowing that it had to be her since he hadn’t told any of the other guys his codename.

"That's right, dear brother. We've taken control of Chris's room and if you don't want to lose to of your mens' lives then you'll surrender," she said.

"No way. Prepare yourself for war," another voice said into the walkie-talkie.

"We'll see, Kyuhyun," Jessica smirked before radioing off.

"Hostages are all tied up," Mi Sun said as she dusted invisible dirt off her hands.

"Awww, you didn't need to do that. Maybe we could use them to our advantage," Jessica replied as she smiled evilly.

"Hi hyung!" Henry shouted out the window as he waved down to Heechul.

"No! Henry! Duck!" Mi Sun yelled. He looked at her confused before being quickly pulled down by Zhou Mi. Jessica grabbed a sniper rifle and quickly aimed out the window, shooting a couple rounds before closing it quickly.

"Did you get him?" Mi Sun asked as Jessica reloaded the gun.

"No," she sighed, "Henry, don't go near the windows, arasso?"

"But Heechul hyung said he was going to show me something cool," Henry pouted.

"Yeah, probably your team with one less shooter," Siwon snickered.

"Okay, that's enough boys. One more word and you get the duct tape and a nice red lipstick to go with it too," Mi Sun said as she twirled a roll of duct tape on her finger.

"But you guys are outnumbered, it's all of them against you 4," Donghae said.

"Awww, so you're gonna help us? You’re so sweet," Mi Sun said, batting her eyelashes.

"I didn't say th- …fine," Donghae sighed.

"Man, she has you wrapped around her finger already," Siwon told him as Henry and Zhou Mi nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I know," Donghae sighed again.

"Okay boys, suit yourselves up, we're going on a spree," Jessica said as she untied them. Five minutes later, Donghae and Siwon were also equipped with guns and vests, ready to go and win a war.

"Okay, so Donghae and Siwon, you guys will kick down the door and we'll storm in, guns blazing," Jessica said.

They took each room like this until there was only one room left. Bullets were strewn across the house and soon everybody against them was locked up downstairs. There was only one room left and one person left before the girls won the war.

"Jess, you want us to come in with you?" Mi Sun asked as they lingered outside the door.

"Nope. Boys, watch and learn why a thousand ships were launched into war for Helen of Troy," Jessica said. Everybody was waiting outside, too curious to see how she would take down their evil maknae to foil her plans. She opened the door slowly, making sure not to let it make any noise as she slipped in quietly. As soon as the door was closed, everybody rushed to another room that contained a viewing window to the room that Kyuhyun was hiding in. She walked swiftly across the room, hoping to be able catch him by surprise. By the time she turned around, a gun was pressed to her head and Kyuhyun was in front of her, smirking.

"Sorry, Sweetheart, but you can’t catch me by surprise. I watched as you guys moved from room to room,” Kyuhyun said.

“Good, so you know that you’re the last one until my team declares victory,” Jessica replied. She grabbed his arm, acting like a little seductress as she slowly walked around him teasingly. He watched as came near his ear.

“Knowing is half the battle,” she whispered before backing up in front of him in surrender.

“I’ll try to make this hurt as little as possible,” Kyuhyun smirked as he held up the gun and aimed towards her chest. He pulled the trigger but no bullets came out. Confused, he looked into the barrel of his gun, only to find that all the bullets were gone. His head slowly turned up towards Jessica and she smiled before shooting him in the chest. The doors to the room burst open as everybody rushed in, congratulating Jessica and Mi Sun on their victory.

“Better luck next time, Kyu,” Jessica said before giving him a friendly hug and then turning back to the rest of the guys that already started complaining that they were hungry.

 

 

 

 


Hi guys! So sorry for the super late update! I feel lyk a mother abandoning her child :'( Anyway, I'll try to work on the next chapter ASAP but i can't make any promises! Love ya!