We are Super Junior!

A Trip to Remember

Blue Words: English                        Black Words: Korean

 

Nobody's P.O.V.

 

There she was, standing in the Honolulu International Airport, looking for a group of guys. She was wearing denim shorts and a tube top with high heels. Her long, dark brown hair was still wet from just getting out of swim practice and her skin was getting even darker from the tan that she already had. But who was she looking for? And why were they so late? Then all of a sudden, the automatic sliding doors opened, revealing 15 handsome but very confused men. They looked in her direction and then ran over to her, hoping she was the person they were looking for. She was wearing exactly what the description had said.

 

 

Then the leader, Leeteuk, hesitantly tapped her shoulder and asked her in English with a very heavy accent, "Ex-excuse me, are you Jessica?"

 

The girl giggled at his accent and then replied in perfect English, "Yes, I am Jessica, but you can call me Jess for short."

 

The group of men then all quickly formed a line.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Super Junior imnida. We are Shupah Juni-eoyo!" They all said at the same time while extending their hands. Then they all introduced themselves one by one.

 

Your P.O.V.

 

They started introducing themselves to me while I took mental notes in my head to remember their names. Their introduction was so funny! So were their accents! I was trying to suppress my outburst in laughter but if they kept going like this, I won't be able to hold it in!

 

"Leader Teukie Teukie Teuk, Leeteuk." The one with dimples told me.

 

"Heechul." A pretty guy who seemed diva-ish.

 

"Han Geng." Was this guy a foreigner? I think he's Chinese.

 

"Yesung." He was holding a box with holes cut in it. I wonder what's in it?

 

"Kangin." This guy was kinda big and he seemed rough.

 

"Shindong." This guy was even bigger, but more chubbier then rough. Like the kind that is harmless and just funny.

 

"Sungmin." Awww. He looked so cute! And his suitcase is pink!

 

"Eunhyuk." Woah, this guy was toned. He also had his arm around the guy who introduced himself next. Did I mention he was hot?

 

"Donghae or Aiden." Aiden? How did he get that name? He was handsome and toned like his friend.

 

"Siwon." He kissed my hand. Woah. He certainly must be the gentleman type. And he was super muscular. Not the gross kind but the one that made girls fall for him.

 

"Ryeowook." Aigoo! So cute! I wanted to just hug him!

 

"Hello, I'm Kibum." He must have studied some English in Korea. He seems kinda quiet though.

 

"Kyuhyun." The guy said as he put his PSP away. He was kind of cute too. Not in the little kid way but… well, you know.

 

"Zhou Mi." Okay, this guy definitely has to be Chinese. I love his clothes!

 

"Hello, I'm Henry. It's nice to meet you." The guy said to me. His English is perfect! And here I thought they were all from Korea! And his cheeks! They were so fluffy! I just wanted to pinch them! Of course, I didn’t.

 

"Annyeonghaseayo, choneun Jessica imnida." I introduced myself in fluent Korean while doing the full 90degree bow. Then I introduced myself in Chinese and Japanese.

 

"You can speak Hangul?" Siwon asked me.

 

"Yes, I can also speak Chinese and Japanese." I replied, smiling.

 

Nobody's P.O.V.

 

"Do you guys want to go now?" She asked them.

 

They all nodded, dumbfounded that the beautiful girl could speak Korean.

 

"Hyung, I bet we looked stupid." Sungmin whispered to Leeteuk. Leeteuk just simply nodded, still embarrassed at his failed English earlier.

 

They reached a small shuttle where a man was standing. He opened the back and they loaded their luggage onto the shuttle. When they were done, they all piled into the shuttle with Jessica sitting in the front.

 

"Where should we go, miss?" The driver asked her.

 

"Umm, let's take them to go get something to eat, Mr. Young. They must be starving. I know I would be. Then we will take them to daddy's resort." She replied and then moved back towards the guys.

 

"Do you guys know who I am?" She asked them.

 

"Your father is a share holder of SM Entertainment and a good friend of Mr. Soo Man." Heechul said.

 

"Mhmm. I have 3 brothers, 2 older and 1 younger. I am Chinese, Japanese, Hawaiian, and a little Portuguese." She replied.

 

"Your not Korean?" Shindong asked.

 

"No, I am not." She replied while smiling sweetly.

 

"What grade are you in?" Sungmin asked her.

 

"I am currently a junior in college." She said.

 

"What are we doing now? Because Ddangkkoma needs to be let out to stretch his legs." Yesung said, showing her his tortoise.

 

"Well, we are going to go eat somewhere since you guys must be hungry. I know I am since I just got off of practice." She said while rubbing her stomach.

 

"Okay." They all said in unison. Jessica giggled at their unison again. They ate like a huge family, having already warmed up to her. Then they boarded the shuttle once again as people watched, wondering who the handsome men with the beautiful girl were and where they were going in a shuttle.

 

"Will we be going to your father's resort now?" The driver asked her.

 

"Yes, Mr. Young." She replied. "And could you turn the radio on, please?"

 

"Yes, young miss." He said and started driving.

 

On the drive back, she fell asleep, exhausted from practice and her activities already. The boys watched her carefully. Examining her beautiful features. She wasn't the white and pale that they had gotten so used to back in Korea, with her bronze/tan skin she was still beautiful. Her hair was long and layered, the color of it so dark, that it almost seemed black. Her eyes, even though they were closed, were big warm chocolate colored pools. She was a little taller than the average girls' height but was still very graceful. Her body was definitely built like a swimmer, it was toned and her shoulders were kind of broad. She also looked like a volleyball player too. Who knew? Maybe she played volleyball too. They noticed that when they went out, she was always smiling and kind to everyone they saw. It was different from their female colleagues. Their female colleagues were actually kind of cold sometimes, thinking that they were above everybody else just because they were famous idols. When they were nearing the resort, she was still sleeping.

 

"Can you please tell Miss Jessica that we are almost at her father's property?" Mr. Young asked the young men. They nodded in reply.

 

"Who should wake her up?" Kangin asked.

 

"Hyukkie and I will!" Donghae quickly piped up. Then they both started gently shaking her.

 

"Jessica. Jessica. We're almost there." They said. She quickly opened her eyes and straightened up in her seat.

 

"Oh. Mianhe. I was just so tired and I didn't really get a good rest last night and had to go to swim practice today." She explained.

 

"It's okay. We would be tired too. Thank you for showing us around." Leeteuk said, smiling and showing his dimples.

 

"N-no problem." She said while blushing.

 

"Miss, we are here." The driver said.

 

"Okay." She said while looking out the window. "Guys, this is my father's resort and where you will be staying during your visit here."

 

The men looked out of their windows to see what she was talking about. It certainly was a nice property. Her father was the general manager of the Ko Olina Marriott Beach Club. It was a timeshare resort and was a very nice place to stay at. It had multiple pools and a lagoon too. The rooms were also very nice but that's for later. They all exited the shuttle and found some bellhops waiting outside.

 

"Take their luggage up to their rooms in the Nai'a tower." She said to them.

 

"Yes, Miss Jessica." They replied and left with their carts filled with the boys' luggage.

 

Then she walked up to the front desk. And went up to the open receptionist.

 

"Good afternoon, Miss Jessica. How can I help you today?" She asked Jessica.

 

"Can you just tell my father that I am here with Mr. Soo Man's guests?" Jessica replied while smiling at the receptionist.

 

"Yes, right away. Will you be going to see him later?" The receptionist asked her.

 

"I'm not sure yet. It depends on if I have enough time after I tour the guests around. Tell him that I'll call him if I decide to see him, Angela." She told the receptionist.

 

"Would you like me to arrange for somebody to tour them around the property?" Angela asked.

 

"No, but make sure that their luggage gets safely up to their rooms. And can we have the room keys now?" Jessica asked Angela.

 

"Yes, just give me a moment to get all of them ready. How many copies do you need?" She asked Jessica.

 

"Umm, make 15 copies of each room so that they'll all be able to access the rooms. And make a couple of extra copies too, just incase anybody loses their key. I have my master key so I'll drop by later to get the keys." Jessica replied.

 

"Okay, have a good day." Angela told Jessica.

 

"You too." Jessica replied and then left with the 15 handsome following her.

 

"So what are we going to do now?" Ryeowook asked as he and Henry skipped up to her and looped their arms into hers.

 

"Well, I'm going to show you around the resort and then if we have enough time, we'll go visit my father. After that, I'll show you to your rooms and then you'll get ready for dinner with my parents." She explained, smiling at them.

 

"So this is one of the pools." She said pointing to the pool as they walked closer. "And over there is the main building and the Kona building, but you guys won't be staying there."

 

 

"By the pool are the gym and the towel hut." She explained leading them over to the gym. She took her master card out of her pocket and slid it into the opening. The door took a couple moments to process and then it opened for her.

 

"Hyung, we should come in later and work out." The already buff Siwon told Leeteuk as they looked at all the different equipment.

 

 

"Is that a dance studio?" Eunhyuk asked Jessica. He was looking at a huge room with full-length mirrors and wooden floors.

 

"Yep, usually the dancers for our luaus use that but I can ask daddy if I can get some time where it's empty." She said, giggling at Donghae and Eunhyuk as she watched them look at the studio with longing eyes.

 

"Okay, come on guys! We need to finish this." She said, laughing, as she had to push all the members out the door.

 

"This is another pool. And right next to it is a restaurant. The restaurant does pool service from 10-5 ish and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They also have live music playing every night. Maybe we can go and eat breakfast there tomorrow." She suggested.

 

 

"Are you going to be staying with us?" Zhou Mi asked.

 

"Not in your rooms, but I'll be staying on the same floor as you." She replied. All of the guys sighed in relief, happy that somebody who could communicate and help them would be there.

 

"Okay! Come on! We're almost done! Just got to take you up to your rooms and then we can meet daddy." She said excitedly. Being the only daughter in the family, she was definitely a daddy's girl. This time, Heechul and Han Geng took her arms into theirs and she laughed as she led them off toward the next tower. While walking towards the Nai'a tower, they passed the pool. It had a small water slide and a cave. The pool was separated into two different parts but it still seemed really big.

 

 

 

"This is the last pool, and my favorite." She said pointing to it. Then she walked them over to the small lobby of the tower they would be staying in.

 

"Have all the bags been delivered to their rooms?" She asked another hostess.

 

"Yes, miss, their rooms are also near yours as your father requested." The hostess replied.

 

"Okay, thank you. I'll be back later." Jessica said.

 

Your P.O.V.

 

I pulled out my iPhone and dialed my dad's number.

 

Dad: Hello?

 

Me: Daddy?

 

Dad: Oh, hi Jessica.

 

Me: I was going to bring the boys up to see you.

 

Dad: Okay, have they gone up to their rooms yet?

 

Me: Not yet, daddy. I was going to take them up right after this.

 

Dad: Okay, see you soon.

 

Me: Bye dad!

 

"Okay, are you guys ready to see my dad?" I asked them.

 

"Let's go!" Shindong exclaimed, seeing that they were all nervous.

 

We walked up to the main lobby first in a big group so I could get their room key cards. I got the cards and then we proceeded to the executive offices. When we got there, I slid my master key in the scanner, and then punched in the code in order to enter. It was extra security just incase. I led the way, with Siwon by my side and the rest of the guys behind us in two lines.

 

"Hello, Miss Jessica." His secretary greeted me.

 

"Hi." I smiled back.

 

"Here to see your dad?" She asked me. I quickly nodded my head.

 

"Go in, he was planning to go home soon." She said. I opened the door and peeked my head in.

 

"Dad?" I called out. I saw him looking at his computer, doing a couple of things before he started packing up.

 

"Jessica, you're here!" He exclaimed. I opened the door further and hugged him. The guys all followed me and shook his hand one by one.

 

"So you guys are Super Junior." He said while looking at them.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Mr. Li, thank you for letting us stay here." Leeteuk said.

 

"Don’t call me that! You're making me feel old! Call me Eli." He told them while laughing.

 

"Well, I better get them to their rooms, daddy, or they won't be able to get ready." I said, getting ready to leave.

 

"Okay. Oh, Jessica, I forgot to tell you earlier, but your nephew is coming over tonight too." He said.

 

"My Ky Ky is coming! Yay! I haven't seen him in such a long time!" I exclaimed.

 

"I know, that's why I asked your aunt and uncle if he could come over. He may have to stay with you here at the hotel though." He explained.

 

"Okay, anything else?" I ask.

 

"Yeah, Mr. Young will be here at 7 sharp to pick you guys up so be ready." He warned.

 

"Okay! See you later, dad!" I kissed his cheek and then skipped out of his office, the guys following me closely.

 

"Let's go to your rooms now." I said. We walked up to the lobby of our tower and then rode the elevator up to the 8th floor.

 

"Okay, here are your cards." I said handing Leeteuk the envelope. "You guys can figure out the rooming arrangements. You have 3 rooms to share. If you need anything my room is right across from yours." I explained, pointing to the door that was across their middle room.

 

"Okay, got it." Leeteuk said.

 

"See you later, Jessica!" Henry said while he was waving at me. Aigoo. Too cute.

 

"Remember that the driver is picking us up at 7 o'clock. I'll come into your rooms at around 6:45 ish to start gathering you guys since there are so much of you." I sighed. It was going to be hard taking care of 15 grown men. Think of all the food.

 

"See you later." I said and then disappeared into my room.

 

My dad had let me stay in the resort by myself since he knew I was responsible enough. My brothers also stayed on this floor but they spent the day at home today with my mom and little brother. I plopped down onto my huge bed and took a short 15-minute nap. After that I took a quick shower and blow-dried my hair. I put an oversized t-shirt on and some shorts and then started to do my hair. I pulled out my big barrel hair curler and then did loose, long curls on my hair. When I just finished, I heard somebody knock on my door. I opened the door to find Siwon standing in the hallway, with only a pair of jeans on. His hair was still wet. My eyes involuntarily traveled to his stomach where I saw perfect chocolate abs. I made my eyes move back to his face before he caught me staring. I quickly pulled him into my room so nobody would catch us outside and think the wrong things. His arms where so muscular and warm when I grabbed them.

 

"Okay?" He was surprised by my sudden action. I was surprised to see him outside of my door.

 

"I was wondering which shirt I should wear." He said, holding up 2 long sleeved shirts. One was more casual and the other looked like it should be worn with a suit. I chose the more casual one.

 

 

"It's kind of formal, but tell the rest of the guys that it should still be nice and casual at the same time. They can wear jeans." I explained. I opened the door for him and let him out. Then he turned back.

 

"Thanks, Jessica." He said, sending me a charming smile. I smiled back and then went into my room to continue getting ready.

 

I went into my closet to pick out a dress to wear. I chose a cute dress and paired it off with some heels. After picking out my outfit, I went back into the bathroom again to put on some makeup. I just out on some light natural makeup, a little bit of eye shadow to make my eyes pop out more and then some lip gloss and mascara with a little bit of blush to make my cheeks seem rosier. When I was done, I changed into my outfit and put on my shoes. I looked up at the clock to see what the time was. 6:45. Perfect. I grabbed a small purse with my iPhone in it and then I left my room, bringing my key with me, to go and check on everybody else. The first room I went to was the one to the left of my room and across. I knocked on the door.

 

 

"Guys? It's me, Jessica. I'm going to come in now." I said. I slid my key card into the scanner and then opened the door.

 

Inside the living room was Siwon sitting there, reading a bible. Then Eunhyuk and Donghae came walking out of one of the side bedrooms laughing.

 

"Who else is in this room?" I asked Donghae.

 

"Leeteuk hyung and Shindong hyung." He replied.

 

"Oh, okay. Meet me in the hallway in 5-minutes. Does anybody want to come with me to the other members' rooms?" I asked.

 

"I'll come!" Eunhyuk jumped up and ran to my side. I smiled and then left the room, with him by my side. In the next room were Zhou Mi, Henry, Han Geng, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun. That meant in the last room were Heechul, Kangin, Yesung, Sungmin, and Kibum. I gathered them all up and did a quick overview before taking them downstairs.

 

"How do I look?" Kyuhyun asked me while twirling around.

 

"Great, but you have something right over here." I leaned over to dust it off his chest. "There, perfect."

 

Why does my heart beat so fast whenever I'm with these guys? Calm down, Jessica, it's probably just you telling yourself you need a boyfriend. I broke up with my boyfriend when I caught him cheating on me with my so-called 'best friend.' I haven’t had one ever since the incident. I led the guys downstairs, having to make two trips since we all couldn’t fit in one elevator. We walked out the lobby to find Mr. Young and the shuttle waiting for us outside by the valet.

 

"I thought you were going to be here at 7?" I asked him.

 

"Your father wanted to be here early." He replied while opening the door. I let all the guys go in first, doing a head count as they went in. 1, 2, 3 … 15. Perfect, all here. I went in after them and sat next to Leeteuk, with Kibum and Siwon behind me.

 

"Okay, we're ready to go." I told the driver, "To the family residence."

 

"What are we doing?" Kibum asked me.

 

"We are going to have dinner with my family and… Oh! Yay! Kendall, Kelsey, and Steven are going to be there. They're my older cousins." I replied after receiving a text from my older brother.

 

"Oh." He replied.

 

The rest of the car ride we just talked about mindless things, what we were doing tomorrow, about my family, about me, about Super Junior.

 

"Miss, we are nearing the mansion." The driver told me.

 

Nobody's P.O.V.

 

The Suju guys immediately looked out the window to see what her house and neighborhood looked like. When they got to the gate, the driver rolled down his window to punch in the code and show security that he was bringing the young lady. The driveway was long and there were palm trees lining it until the got to a huge circle. In the middle of the circle was a small little green island with plants in the center. Mr. Young pulled up in front of the house and then a man opened the door to the shuttle. Parked on the side, she could see her cousins' cars.

 

 

 

 

"Good evening, Miss Jessica." The man told her.

 

"Hey, Chad. Has everybody else arrived?" She asked him.

 

"Yes, they are just waiting for you and your guests." He replied while bowing to the guys as they got off of the shuttle one by one. They bowed back and followed Jessica up the staircase and into the huge mansion.

 

"Hello? Mom? Dad? Sean?" She called out. And then a little boy came running towards her. She bent down and opened her arms wide.

 

"Sica noona!" He screamed as he ran into her hug.

 

"Kyle! How's my favorite boy doing?" She asked him as she picked him up and swung him around.

 

"Good. Noona, who's that?" He asked, pointing to the members behind her.

 

"Those are my friends." She replied, squeezing his cheeks. Then she put him down and grabbed his tiny hand. The boys followed closely behind her.

 

"Where's your Umma and Appa?" She asked him.

 

"They're in the living room with everybody else." He replied.

 

"Oh. I haven't seen you in such a long time!" She said as she walked with him to the living room.

 

"Jessica!" A tall woman exclaimed and then came running over to her.

 

"Kendall!!" She exclaimed back and met her halfway and pulled her into a hug.

 

"What about us?" Another tall woman and man walked towards her.

 

"Hey, Kelsey, Steven!" She exclaimed and pulled them into hugs to. They all laughed at her excitement. The two guys and a younger boy came down the stairs, talking about Call of Duty.

 

"Hey, Jake, Sean, Chris." She said, naming them from oldest to youngest.

 

"Hey, Jess." They said at the same time.

 

"Hi mom, dad." She walked over to her parents and kissed them on the cheek.

 

"Guys, this is Super Junior. They are a famous boy band in South Korea." She said introducing the boys to her family. After all the introductions were finished, she led them to the backyard, where there would be more space.

 

"So your whole family speaks Korean?" Kangin asked her.

 

"Yep, my nephew's mother is my mom's half-sister. They had different mothers. So my little cousin was raised on Korean and English because his mom speaks both. And my older cousins are also Korean too. My brothers and I learned it because we spent so much time around my family and cousins." She explained. Then 3 dogs came running towards her.

 

"Hana! Max! Murphy!" She exclaimed. The dogs were wagging their tails furiously and her hands as she tried to pet them. They spent the whole time before dinner playing with her family's dogs.

 

"Miss, dinner is going to be served." The butler came out to the back yard to tell her.

 

"Okay, Geoffrey thanks. Come on guys, it's time to go eat." She told the boys and led them back into the house.

 

They ate dinner around the house since their dining table wasn't long enough to have all of them sit there. When they were done, they all mingled and chatted with each other, trying to make the guests feel welcomed. Eunhyuk and Jessica went to go play with Kyle.

 

"What are you playing with?" Eunhyuk asked Kyle.

 

"Power Rangers." Kyle replied.

 

"Kyle, do you want to be a Power Ranger?" He asked. Kyle simply nodded his head.

 

Then Eunhyuk put him on his shoulder and started 'flying' him around the house. Kyle was smiling and laughing in glee the whole time. When they passed Jessica she smiled thinking about how cute they were.

 

"Mom, Dad, we're going to leave now. I'm sure the guys are tired from their long day." She said as she started to kiss and hug everybody goodbye.

 

"Okay, don't forget to grab Kyle's stuff." Her mom reminded her.

 

"Okay, is it in my room?" Jessica asked her.

 

"Yeah." Her mom replied.

 

"I'll come up with you to get his stuff." Kyuhyun offered.

 

"Okay, thanks." She said and then led him up the stairs to her bedroom. It was like a modern teenage girl's bedroom, but bigger.

 

 

"Oh, I see it." She ran over to her desk and grabbed a small Power Ranger suitcase along with a bag full of children's snacks and toys. She handed the two packages to Kyuhyun and then went over to her closet and grabbed a couple of other things.

 

"Is that all?" He asked her.

 

"Yep, let's go." She unconsciously took his hand into hers and walked downstairs. Right before they met the guys again, she took her hand out, leaving his hand and heart empty.

 

"Ready to go Ky, Ky?" She asked her nephew.

 

"Mhmm." He replied, getting sleepy already.

 

"Alright, go say bye to Umma and Appa." She told him. He ran over to his parents and gave them both hugs and kisses on the cheek.

 

"Bye guys!" Jessica waved to everyone before she left the house.

 

The found Mr. Young waiting there with the shuttle. Once again, she did a head count before leaving, finding that everyone was there. She went on the shuttle, with Kyle in her arms, and sat next to Eunhyuk this time on the ride back. 5 minutes after they had left, the little boy was fast asleep having been exhausted from playing with his new playmates. Unintentionally, she fell asleep, leaning on Eunhyuk's shoulder. He her hair lightly, making all the guys become jealous. When they got to the resort, he woke her up.

 

"Oops. I fell asleep again. Sorry, Eunhyuk-ssi." She said apologetically.

 

"No problem. But stop being so formal with us." He said. "You have to call us all oppa now. Arasso?"

 

"Arasso, we all should go up now. I bet you guys are tired." They nodded and got on two elevators, up to the 8th floor. Sungmin had taken Kyle from her so that she could rest her arms. Kyuhyun was still carrying Kyle's stuff.

 

"Thanks guys, I can take it from here." She said, trying to grab Kyle and his stuff from Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

 

"No, let us do it." Sungmin said, refusing to let go of Kyle. She finally surrendered and when they got to her room, she opened the door for them to go in.

 

"Where should I put his stuff?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

"Just put it in the closet. And you can put Kyle on the bed." She told Kyuhyun and Sungmin, while pulling down the covers of her huge bed. He put him down carefully, so as not to wake him up and then they both said goodbye to Jessica.

 

That night, the Super Junior members went to sleep and dreamt about her.

 

 

 

 

 

*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*

 

Did you guys like it??? Plz comment! Just a note, i kinda based this fanfic on a day dream that i had so that's why the character's name is Jessica. I didn't mean for it to be lyk Jessica from SNSD. Oh. And the thing about the whole female idol colleagues that was in the chapter earlier, plz dont take that to any offense, i love girl groups too. Anyway, thats all.

 

Love,

Jess <3