Call of Duty

A Trip to Remember

Red Words=English               Black Words=Korean

Your P.O.V.

 

I woke up early and started to go through my daily routine. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a long sleeve top along. I went through my closet and found my nerdy glasses and put them on along with red/pink Vans. I tied my hair up in a loose messy bun. Then I woke Kyle up and let him watch TV. While he was watching, I called my best friend, Mi Sun.

 

MS: Yoboseyo?

 

You: Hey Mi Sun Unni!

 

MS: Jessica! I feel like I haven’t talked to you in so long!

 

You: Unni, we just were talking last night!

 

MS: I know exactly! Anyway, what's up?

 

You: You wanna come hang out with me today?

 

MS: Wae?

 

You: Because you know how the weather is going to be kind of junky the next couple days?

 

MS: Ne

 

You: Well I have guests staying over and I need help entertaining.

 

MS: Wow, did you already run out of things to do?

 

You: Anniyo, I just decided today we would stay at the resort and relax.

 

MS: Arasso. Do you want me to come over now?

 

You: Actually, I have to go to the store to buy things for breakfast. Can you meet me there?

 

MS: Ne, anything else?

You: Bring clothes to sleep over and clothes to lounge around in! You can stay in the extra bedroom and Kyle is here too!

 

MS: *chuckles* Arasso. I'll see you soon.

 

You: Bye, Unni!

 

MS: Bye!

 

 

"Noona, who was that?" Kyle asked me as I started to clean him up.

 

"That was Mi Sun noona. She's going to come over and play today, is that okay?" I asked him.

 

"Ne. I like playing with Sun Sun noona!" He exclaimed, happy that he would get another playmate.

 

"Aigoo. We have to go to the store now. Let's go get Jake and Sean and then we can go." I said as he jumped off the couch. I held his hand and we walked out of my room after I grabbed my keys. Instead of walking all the way to their rooms, which were on the other side of the building, I just called them. We agreed to meet downstairs in the parking garage by the cars. Before I went downstairs, I went to Leeteuk's room.

 

"Hello?" Eunhyuk had answered the door.

 

"Hey, oppa. Do you want to come with me to the store? I decided to make breakfast for the guys but I don't know what they eat." I asked him.

 

"Ne. Wait, just let me change real quickly." He said as he let me in. I walked in and realized that he was the only one up, everybody else was sleeping. He walked out of his room and then we went to the elevator to go downstairs. We walked out to the garage and I found my brothers there, already waiting for me. They were standing next to our Hummer, which was parked right next to my car.

 

"Nice car." Eunhyuk said as we neared it. It was a white Lamborghini Murcielago that I had gotten as a present for my birthday last year.

 

"Thanks." I said back.

 

"So why are we waking up so early in the morning?" My brother, ever the smart , Sean asked.

 

"Because I'm making breakfast." I replied while glaring at him.

 

"Cut it out, you two. Where are we going shopping?" Jake scolded us in the middle of our little mehrong war. I gave them the location of the store, the same one that I was going to meet Mi Sun at and soon after, we were speeding away in our cars.

 

We got there in less than 30 minutes because the roads were clear and both my brothers and I loved to drive fast. I saw Mi Sun waiting in the parking lot, leaning against her red hot Ferrari Italia. Mi Sun was like me. We were both swimmers and volleyball players. We were both around the same height and we both were tan/bronze. Her hair was a little shorter than mine and it was black instead of dark brown. She was wearing faded skinny jeans and a simple striped long sleeve top with black boots. We were both the same age but she was months older than me so I automatically called her my unni. Her parents and my parents were friends so that was how we met. She had a brother but he was away in Europe or Asia or something for college. Mi Sun was naturally flirty and loved to go out and party with our other friends. She and I have been best friends forever and we almost knew what was on the other's mind so it wasn’t a surprise when she found out what happened in between Jae-Hwa and I.

 

"Do all of the people you know drive really fast, expensive cars?" Eunhyuk asked me incredulously.

 

"Kinda. I don't really know." I answered truthfully.

 

"Okay." He answered. I pulled into the parking lot, and parked right next to Mi Sun. She watched from the side as I smoothly drove my car into the space, only needing one try to get it right. I turned the car off and got out of the driver's seat.

 

"Unni!" I exclaimed and ran over to her.

 

"Hello to you to." She laughed at me and then looked over to my car. Only then did I realize that I left Eunhyuk to get Kyle out of his car seat. They walked over to us with Kyle sitting in Eunhyuk's arms and playing with a Power Ranger.

 

"And who's this?" She asked me, while raising her eyebrows at Eunhyuk.

 

"Unni, this is my friend, Eunhyuk. He's one of the guests staying at Daddy's resort with me. Eunhyuk, this is my bestest friend in the whole wide world, Park Mi Sun." I introduced them both. They both greeted each other.

 

"Noona! What about me?" Kyle pouted.

 

"Kyle! You already know Sun Sun noona!" I exclaimed, laughing at the little boy.

 

"Hey Kyle!" She laughed and waved at Kyle, who was now standing in between Eunhyuk and I.

 

"Hi Sun Sun noona!" He exclaimed, waving back.

 

"Hey Mi Sun." Jake said.

 

"Hey guys!" She replied while hugging them both.

 

"Okay, come on! We have to go buy food!" I said, dragging them towards the store. Jake, Sean, and Eunhyuk grabbed 4 shopping carts while Mi Sun and I waited by the front. We went to the starches first, grabbing bags of rice and then ran off to the fresh produce aisle.

 

"What about I make Kimchi Stew?" I asked Eunhyuk.

 

"I think that should be good, the guys might want meat too though." He replied.

 

"Arasso, Jake and Sean, you guys go with Eunhyuk to go get meat and anything else the guys might want. Mi Sun and I'll stay here and get vegetables and fruits. We'll also get the beverages so you guys get any baked things or cereal that you guys might want to eat." I ordered. They nodded and then went in the opposite direction, towards the meat section.

 

"So are the rest of the guests handsome too?" Mi Sun asked me in a mischievous tone as soon as they were out of our sight.

 

"Unni! Stop it! And yes, they are. They're so nice too!" I told her.

 

"Arasso, arasso. We're making Kimchi Stew right?" She asked me.

 

"Ne. Make sure to grab fruits too." I said. We shopped for a while and talked about what was going on in our lives. We also bought the spices but got stuck at the drinks.

 

"What do we do," She started.

 

"There are so much different types of juice…" I finished for her.

 

"Maybe we should just get 2 of each." She suggested.

 

"But there's going to be at least 20 people. And we're probably going to need more for later." I told her.

 

"Okay then, how about we get 3 of each and then we get lots of soda. And we can't forget the milk either." She added.

 

"Arasso. We're going to need a lot more vegetables too." I said. I pulled out my phone and called the resort. They sent over a delivery truck and some workers to help us shop. We ended up putting all the food into the delivery truck since it was easier. On the ride back, we decided to race each other to see who would get there first. Whoever got back first, got to chose the first kitchen they would be working at and so on. I ended up getting there first. Then came in Mi Sun, my brothers, and the delivery truck. The workers immediately started to unload the truck as we decided who would cook in what kitchen.

 

"That's not fair! We were riding in the hummer and you know how big that thing is!" Jake said.

 

"Yeah! And you know you were going to cook with Mi Sun anyway!" Sean added in. They had to cook in Jake's room because they lost.

 

"Hey, you snooze, you lose." Mi Sun told my brothers. Eunhyuk and I snickered on the side.

 

"You're lucky, you get to do the simpler stuff because you don't have as much space or things to cook with." I said. My brothers couldn't argue with that.

 

"Arasso, arasso. Take the vegetables to the main kitchen along with the spices and rice. Take the drinks and the baked goods to my room." Jake told the employees. They nodded and then took the loaded carts to the respective places.

 

"You know what, never mind. Just bring all of the food down to the main kitchen." I told the employees. They looked at me questioningly but did what I said anyway.

 

"What are you doing that for?" Mi Sun asked me in a hushed tone.

 

"Even if you guys did get a head start, your oven can only hold so many things and we wouldn't have enough hands because we'll probably have several pots going on at once." I explained.

 

"That makes sense." Mi Sun replied.

 

"What should I do with Kyle?" Eunhyuk asked me. Kyle is going to be a big problem. I can't pay attention to him because I'll be cooking.

 

"Can you take him up to your room and watch him?" I asked Eunhyuk.

 

"Sure." He replied.

 

"Here. I'll give you my key. You can go into my room if you need to get anything for him." I told him.

 

"Okay. See you later." Eunhyuk said. He picked Kyle up and then walked over to the tower we were staying in.

 

"Okay. Now that that problem has been solved, we need to go and start cooking!" Mi Sun exclaimed as she started dragging my brothers and I towards the restaurant.

 

We got out the pots and started throwing cut vegetables and other things in them. My brothers got out 2 huge rice cookers and started washing the many pounds of rice. When they were done with that, they started opening the packages of baked things they bought. I swear, looking at all of the different things they bought, you would have thought they bought the whole bakery. There were muffins, bagels, cinnamon rolls, donuts, loafs of bread, coffee cake, and so much more.

 

"What did you guys do, buy the whole bakery?" Mi Sun joked when she saw that I was staring at all the food.

 

"We didn't know what to buy so we bought a little bit of everything. We figured that they would eat anything. They are guys after all." Sean said in their defense. I just shook my head and went back to seasoning the stew.

 

"Should we make porridge?" Jake asked. There was leftover rice and we could always go out to buy more if we needed.

 

"Sure, just take whatever you need." I said. He grabbed a big pot and started to chop vegetables and throw it in with the water and rice.

 

An hour later, we were finally done. We were now just putting everything onto platters to make it look presentable. Everything else was being put on carts to get ready to load out to our banquet table. We had decided to just join a bunch of tables in one of the restaurants that only opened in the evening for dinner. I called Eunhyuk and told him to start gathering the guys together and bringing them downstairs. We rolled the carts out to table and started putting the pots onto the table. The guys started filing in one by one and sitting down at the table. Mi Sun and I sat together with Kyle in between us. Eunhyuk sat across from Kyle and Donghae sat across from Mi Sun. I laughed as I saw Donghae stare at her as soon as he entered the restaurant.

 

"What?" Mi Sun asked me. I just shook my head and silently laughed. Eunhyuk looked at me questioningly and then I nodded towards Donghae whose gaze was still fixed on my best friend. He laughed and then sat down at the table. Mi Sun kept pestering me but stopped once she saw Donghae. Haha. My best friend was stumped. Donghae definitely was something to look at. He was toned just like Eunhyuk but he kind of had a more pretty boy face.

 

"Who's this?" She asked me.

 

"This is Donghae. Donghae, this is my bestest friend in the whole wide world, Mi Sun." I told them as I hugged Mi Sun. She laughed; liking the new title I gave her.

 

"A-annyeonghaseyo, Mi Sun-ssi." Donghae stuttered. He was so cute; it was as if he was the star struck fan meeting his favorite idol.

 

"Annyeong, Donghae oppa. You can drop the ssi. You don't need to be so formal with me." Mi Sun giggled.

 

Before we ate, I introduced Mi Sun to Super Junior. They all greeted her and then we said grace and started to eat. Kyle was hilarious; he only wanted to eat the sweet things, the donuts, the cinnamon rolls. I eventually got him to eat other things but he was still eating the sweet pastries as if there were no tomorrow. Han Geng sat in front of me and Siwon sat on my free side. We laughed and talked, with my best friend never failing me in being the most excited of the group. I would rip up some of Kyle's food so it was easier for him to handle but I fed him most of the time. Zhou Mi started to feed Mi Sun playfully, and then Donghae, getting jealous, would feed her too. When Zhou Mi fed her, she would just laugh and accept it. However, when Donghae tried to feed her, she would blush before opening and when she ate it Donghae looked happier than he was earlier.

 

"Jessica, say ah~." Siwon said while holding a spoon full of food out to me. I laughed and then ate it. Soon, the five guys around me, including Kyle and Kyuhyun started to feed me their food.

 

The only food that was left after our breakfast was the baked goods. Mi Sun and I quickly wrapped them up and then joined the rest of the guys upstairs. We put her stuff in my room and then went to our recreation room. I opened the door and found everybody else already there, lounging around, full after eating breakfast. This whole floor was actually designated for my brothers and I. The recreation room was designed for us so that we would never be bored. It had a huge kitchen, always stocked with food. There was a small little arcade with the little game machines and the games like Time Crisis. Near the arcade were a stage and a dance floor if we had friends over for a party or anything. We also had air hockey, foosball, pool, and ping pong tables. The actual gaming center of the room was probably our pride and joy. We had all of the latest gaming things and the old gaming consoles too. You name it; we have it, an Xbox 360 with the Kinect, Wii, Playstations 1, 2, and 3, the old Xbox, the Game Cube, and even the Nintendo 64. We also owned a lot of games. We had Call of Duty, Assassins' Creed, Halo, Bad Company (even though I didn't like that game), Blaz Blue, Star Wars and Soul Calibur. Even though we had a lot of fighting games, we also have games like Lego Star Wars and Grand Turismo. My brothers especially kept pride in our gaming systems so they always kept everything in pristine condition. Now where would we play all these games you ask? In the gaming room, there is a huge LCD flat screen set up against a wall. And if we didn’t want to play on the tv, we could just move it and project the games onto the white wall instead. My dad also bought us 4 special chairs that were designed to enhance the gaming experience. They were kind of like car seats but they didn’t have a base and just rocked back and forth. There was also a huge couch that was separated so we could move it around and beanbags and special chairs scattered across the room. It was a teenagers' heaven and my brothers and I spent a lot of time in it. There was also a home theatre in another part of the room but that's for later.

 

Nobody's P.O.V.

 

Jessica and Mi Sun entered the room together. They laughed as they watched the boys run around the room. If you were there, you would have laughed too. The boys couldn't make up their mind on where they wanted to go first. From choosing video games to ping pong, there were too many choices for one person to make their first time there. Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk were drooling over how many video games they had. Shindong and Kangin were having an air hockey game with Han Geng and Zhou Mi.

 

"Oh look! Jessica is here! Ready to lose some money, Teukie hyung?" Sean asked Leeteuk.

 

"I have faith in our Game Kyu." Leeteuk replied.

 

Your P.O.V.

Magic by B.o.B and Rivers Cuomo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-amJwnCXDJ0

 

"Whatever; just get your wallet ready." My brother replied. We both immediately started setting the Xbox up along with the projector. I pulled up our 4 gaming chairs while Sean started to set up the controllers. When we were done it was Henry, Me, Kyuhyun, and Siwon sitting in the 4 chairs. Sean was standing behind me and massaging my shoulders.

 

"Beat him, sis. I bet money on you." He leaned down to tell me. I looked to my right and saw Leeteuk telling Kyuhyun the same thing. We both looked at each other and rolled our eyes.

 

Then the game started. We were playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. I had beaten this game several times and even my brothers while playing it, earning the title of queen for the game. We were playing up to 5000 points and I have to admit, Kyu was really good at this game. He would constantly sneak up on Henry and Siwon and kill them or snipe them from far away. He and I were tied and we both knew somebody had to win. It was the last kill before one of us won the game and the other lost. Siwon had thrown a flash grenade at me so my player was stunned for a while. I used his screen to navigate my player. He would have killed me but we both knew it was a waste of his time. I snuck up on Kyuhyun as he was coming up behind Henry. Right before he was about to take his shot, I killed him. I laughed as Sean jumped up in glee and Leeteuk groaned in defeat.

 

"You are amazing." Kyuhyun said as he helped me get up from my chair.

 

"Thanks, no hard feelings?" I asked him. I didn't want him being mad at me.

 

"Yeah, no problem." He said, smiling at me. Then I turned to my pabo of an older brother.

 

"Yah! What are you doing betting on me?!" I yelled at him, giving him the 'look.' He shivered involuntarily while Mi Sun laughed. My older girl cousins always used it on my brothers whenever they did something bad. I eventually learned it from them and used it on my brothers. Haha. I can't believe it still affects him since they only used it on him especially when he was little.

 

"I'm sorry! You know I do things like that all the time!" He defended himself.

 

"Just don't bring me into your silly bets next time, arasso?" I sighed.

 

"Arasso." He hung his head for a while. I knew his gloominess wouldn't last for long because 5 minutes later, he was back and running around the room.

 

"Jess! Let's dance!" Mi Sun said as she inserted a CD into our turntable set. Jake and I both learned how to DJ so our dad bought it for us to share. I turned the lights off above the dance floor and the disco ball.

 

"What CD did you put in?" I asked her, as we both started moving towards the dance floor.

 

"Your dance favorites." She replied.

 

"Arasso, did you put it on shuffle?" I asked her once again; she just nodded as the first song started.

 

"Omo! I love this song!" Henry exclaimed as he came running over to the dance floor to dance with us. We both laughed at him and continued moving to the song. By the middle of the song, Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Sungmin had joined us on the dance floor. When the end of the song was done, everybody was on the dance floor, including Kyle who was 'busting' a move.

 

Then the next song started playing. The Super Junior members looked at each other and then immediately went into a dance formation. Mi Sun, my brothers, Kyle and I left the floor and watched them. They looked so dark as they started then the singing started. Kyuhyun started singing his part and let me tell you, it was great. I understood why so many of their fans went to their concerts. The songs were great to listen to but the live versions were even better. I looked over to my left and saw Mi Sun staring at them. She was watching them all but her eyes always seemed to focus on Donghae oppa. I didn't think any guy could tie my best friend down. He could be the one. Eunhyuk started rapping and he kept looking at me. Like he was trying to send me a message. I have no idea what the message was but it was sending me weird feelings. Kind of like chills down my spine but it felt good. I don't know; it's hard to explain. You would have to be in my place in order to see what I'm trying to describe. It was almost as if he was dedicating the song to me. Same thing with Kyu, Siwon, and Geng. I looked over at Mi Sun to see if she noticed it too but she was only looking at Donghae. I swear; if she were lighthearted, she would have fainted already. When they were done, we both ran up to them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfvdClVsFRg

"Wow! That was so cool! Especially Donghae oppa's part!" Mi Sun exclaimed while jumping up and down.

 

"Yeah, is that one of your songs?" I asked them. They nodded, out of breath after their surprise performance.

 

"Did do you like it?" Donghae asked Mi Sun hopefully, looking like a little kid. She nodded her head while blushing.

 

"Let's keep this party going!" Sean said as he turned the CD back on.

 

"Oh! This is DBSK!" Teukie exclaimed. Then he and Eunhyuk started dancing to the song. Everybody laughed when Changmin's part came and Leeteuk threw his head back and lip-synched to the song. We kept dancing for hours, changing the CD's and DJ-ing when necessary. I got off the dance floor to take a break and went to go get some snacks since I knew they would be hungry.

 

(Teukie doing Mirotic... Watch it, it's so hilarious!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vywLc7d0Zo

 

"Hey, do you need some help?" Siwon asked me. I jumped a little, not noticing that he was right behind me. He was so close I could hear his heavy breathing from all the dancing.

 

"Sure, can you get the soda out of the fridge?" I said, turning around. There he was, standing right in front of me, glistening from dancing. We were so close, we could feel each other's body heat radiating from one another, my heart was beating so fast and my breathing was still heavy. He chuckled and then walked away towards the refrigerator, leaving me weak in the knees.

 

"Is this enough?" He asked, walking back with a bunch of bottles in his arms.

 

"If you think that's going to satisfy everybody." I smirked at him.

 

"I'll go get more." He said, putting down the bottles and walking away again.

 

When he was done getting the soda, he came to help me get the snacks ready. I was arranging sushi on a platter while he was popping dumplings into a pot of boiling water. When I was done, I went to go help him, frying the dumplings as soon as he took them out. We put them into the oven to keep them warm and then started working on spring rolls. We finally finished but it didn't seem like enough food.

 

"What else should we make?" I asked him. All of a sudden, Ryeowook popped up, scaring me but not Siwon.

 

"What about Duk Boki? What do you think, Wookie?" Siwon asked him, still deep in thought.

 

"I think it sounds good, Wonnie! Do you guys need help?" Ryeowook asked me.

 

"Sure oppa! I haven't really made that in a long time so I might get the seasoning wrong." I explained.

 

"I'm sure you'll do fine!" Ryeowook said while walking over to the fridge. We got out all of the ingredients and started prepping the ingredients. When we were finally done, we called everybody over from where they were to eat.

 

"Yes! I'm hungry!" Shindong said, being the first one at the buffet of sorts. Weird how he was always the first one there when it came to food.

 

"Hyung! Don't eat all the food!" Sungmin complained as he watched Shindong pile the food onto his plate and stick his tongue out at the pink bunny.

 

"Okay, come on guys. Save food for the rest of your brothers." Mi Sun said, being the mediator. We ate and laughed until all the food was gone.

 

"Jessica, I'll challenge you again." Kyuhyun said mischievously.

 

"Arasso, choose your battle field." I told him, opening up the cabinet that held all of our video games. After looking at the cabinet for a good 15 minutes, he decided on Halo 3. This was going to be a challenge. I hadn't played that game in a while and I wasn't as good as my brothers were. I couldn't let him see that though so I just smirked at him and put the game in. After a very long, frustrating round of killing aliens or whatever you call them, Kyuhyun won.

 

"Fair now?" Kyuhyun asked me. I was way too tired; jamming all those buttons took a lot of energy out of people.

 

"Arasso, arasso. I don't get how you never tire from playing games." I said, leaning on him for support. I was wasted, not the drunk wasted but you know.

 

"You should see him! Teukie Umma has to take his games away sometimes because he won't go to sleep!" Henry piped up.

 

"I'm tired. Why don't we watch a movie?" Kyuhyun said. Haha, trying to change the subject. I'll play along.

 

"Sure, What do you guys want to watch?" Jake asked. We finally decided on Alpha and Omega. It was a cute animated movie about wolves. Mi Sun and I led everybody into our home theater. It had leather seats with cup holders and arm rests and right outside of the theater was a real popcorn maker. I left Sean and Jake outside to make the popcorn and opened the theater up for the guys. Eunhyuk and I smiled at each other evilly as we sat down, leaving 2 empty seats between us.

 

"Sun, come sit by me!" I said, patting the seat next to me. Siwon was sitting on my right side.

 

"Arasso, arasso." She smiled at me and sat down.

 

"Hae, come over here! There's an extra seat right here!" Eunhyuk told Donghae.

 

"Okay Hyukkie!" Donghae said. Once he saw Mi Sun was sitting by him, he started blushing immediately.

 

"Yah! I know what you're doing." Mi Sun whispered to me. I instantly put on an innocent face.

 

"Unni, What are you talking about? What am I doing?" I asked her innocently. I heard Sungmin snicker in front of me.

 

"Aish, this kid." She muttered under her breath and then turned to face the screen. I high-fived Sungmin and Siwon and then faced forward once again to watch the movie.

 

Nobody's P.O.V.

 

The lights dimmed as the movie started. Everybody watched as two wolves came running onto the screen. They stopped suddenly, making everybody gasp since they were wearing 3D glasses. The male talked in Korean, making everybody laugh when he started telling jokes. Halfway into the movie, Jessica had fallen asleep on Siwon, exhausted. He stiffened when her head first fell onto his shoulder but soon relaxed. It fit perfectly there, just resting. He carefully took his jacket and placed it on her body, shielding her from the cold air of the air conditioning system. At the same time, Mi Sun looked in her best friend's direction. She raised an eyebrow at him, questioning what he was doing but decided not to do anything.

 

Mi Sun's P.O.V.

 

I looked over to my right to see my best friend fast asleep on what was his name again? Oh yeah, she was asleep on Siwon oppa's shoulder. I saw him wrap his jacket around her even though she was wearing a long sleeved top. You are in big trouble, Jessica Li. Having 3 guys already falling for you, now what's going to happen? I understand why they would though. She was definitely pretty. Back in high school, guys were constantly asking her out, but being the sweet girl she was, she would always turn them down, wanting to be faithful to that bastard of a boyfriend she had. It broke her heart when she found out that he was cheating on her with her former best friend. I felt Donghae oppa shifting next to me and I looked at him get more comfortable in the soft leather seat. Okay, yes, I admit he is a good-looking guy. Okay, maybe even more than good looking. Who am I kidding? He was freakin' hot. His voice was soft and gentle yet strong at the same time. The way he acted was so cute, how could somebody act like a child and be y at the same time? Tell me, how is that even possible? Anyway, back to describing this god of hotness. His arms wear just… they were long and strong but they weren't stacked with muscles upon muscles. He had the kind of muscles that were kind of defined that you could see them but not so much like body builders' which no offense but I found kinda gross. And when he danced I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. Especially when they did that performance of 'Boom Boom.' I thought I was going to die because of his iness. Of course, I watched all of them but during the performance I kept drifting back to him. Oh look, the movie's done. I turned to my right again to see Siwon gently waking Jessica up.

 

"Jessica, the movie's done." He whispered to her.

 

"Hmm? Oh, sorry Siwon oppa." She replied while getting up. She stood up from her chair and extended her arms up, stretching.

 

"It's okay." He said, getting up as she gave his jacket back to him. She was just about to leave until I pulled her arm back down.

 

"Oof."

 

"You can go ahead of us oppa." I said, smiling sweetly at Siwon.

 

"Arasso." He said, a little confused. I waited until everybody left the room and it was just she and I alone.

 

"What was that about?" She asked me.

 

"You have a lot of explaining to do." I told her, looking straight into her dark brown eyes.

 

"What is it now?" She sighed, flopping back into her seat.

 

"Care to tell me which guy you're going to pick?" I asked her.

 

"I have no idea what you're talking about. What guys are in the question?" She said, raising an eyebrow at me.

 

"Don't act dumb, Jessica. I know you too well. Exhibit A. Eunhyuk Oppa. When I first met him, I saw it. You may have not noticed 'cause you're too oblivious but I definitely saw it. He was always looking at you while we were in the store. And in Boom Boom? Don't think I didn't see him looking at you when he was rapping." I said.

 

"Unni, we're just fr-" I raised my hand and interrupted her.

 

"Just friends? That may be what you think but he obviously wishes it were more. Exhibit B. Kyuhyun Oppa. He definitely likes you. I can just tell. Same with the performance of Boom Boom. He didn't have to give his all but he did. And they all knew that you didn’t know who Super Junior was at first. Another example, when you guys were playing Call of Duty and you won, he easily forgave you. Last but not least, Exhibit C. Choi Siwon. When you left to go get snacks I watched when Siwon oppa exited the dance floor five minutes after you had gone to the snack bar. I followed because I wanted to know where he was going and I didn't expect to see him standing right behind you. You were blushing after you turned around and saw him there and your hands were gripping the counter for support. Also, during the movie, you fell asleep halfway. Once he noticed you were sleeping, he put his jacket around you, to keep you warm. And you should have seen the way he looked at you, it was really something. He really does care for you. Heck, all of them care for you." I finished up my long speech. She was so shocked she couldn't speak for a while.

 

"Is that why I feel this way?" She asked herself.

 

"Feel what way?"

 

"Whenever I'm around them, it feels different than when I'm around the other guys. I feel safe, protected, like nothing can hurt me. With Han Geng gege I feel that too." Jessica explained.

 

"HAN GENG TOO?! I don't know, but you need to figure these feelings out. They seem like really sweet guys." I told her.

 

"I know unni. So what about you and Hae oppa?" She asked me, her eyes instantly lighting up at the subject of my love life.

 

"Nothing." I replied nonchalantly.

 

"Come on, it can't be just nothing. I saw the way he was staring at you when he entered the restaurant and I knew you couldn't stop watching him when they were performing earlier. So tell me, what's up?" She said, using aegyo on me.

 

"Okay, so he's cute. I don't think anything will happen though." I replied. I honestly didn't think anything would happen between us. If anything, it would just be a silly crush for me and I'll get over it soon.

 

"Wae? He's so cute around you though!" She exclaimed.

 

"Come on, we better get going, the guys are probably wondering where we went." I said pulling her up from her chair and dragging her out of the theater.

 

Nobody's P.O.V.

 

The girls entered the room, glued to the hip and laughing at a joke Mi Sun had just told Jessica. They played with the guys more, pranking each other and joking around until it was finally dinnertime. The three siblings decided to just order pizza since it was the easiest thing. After dinner, they played around some more until finally deciding to call it a night.  They all went to their respective rooms and got ready for bed. Kyle was already fast asleep in Jessica's room while Jessica and Mi Sun were in the living room talking. About what? About all kind of things, guys, music, sports, and just life in general.

 

"Hey, I'm gonna go down stairs for a quick swim." Jessica said, getting up from the couch that she and her friend were sitting on.

 

"Always the hard worker, not wanting to just relax and chill." Mi Sun rolled her eyes.

 

"Yah! I don't wanna get fat from missing practice! And I feel like I haven't gone in the water for so long." Jessica defended herself.

 

"Whatever, I'm guessing you want me to watch Kyle?" Mi Sun guessed.

 

"You know me so well. Do you mind unni?" Jessica asked her with puppy dog eyes.

 

"Of course not, pabo. Get out of here before I change my mind." Mi Sun said, laughing at the younger one who was leaving the suite.

 

"Saranghae, unni!" She yelled before the door closed.

 

"Aish, that girl." Mi Sun said to herself before turning on the TV to watch whatever was interesting.

 

Your P.O.V.

 

I quietly closed the door behind me and walked down the hall towards the elevator. When I got down to the pool, I put my towel and stuff on one of the pool chairs and walked towards the water. Honestly, I loved swimming at night. Even though it wasn't one of the safest things to do because nobody knew what kind of creepos were hanging around, it was calming. I stepped in, loving the feel of the cool water on my skin.

"Jessica?" A figured emerged from the water and started walking towards me. I readied myself to get ready to scream or defend myself until I saw whom it was.

 

 

 

--------------------------------

A/N: So who is it??? Not telling!!!! You guys will have to wait until the next chapter!!! And mianhaeyo for not updating sooner. School has been crazy and you know... Anyway, who do you guys want to end up with? Just curious because I already kind of have a person in mind. Oh, and do you guys want a sequel? Comment and plz tell me your thoughts about this fan fic!!!!

 

Loves,

Jess