Pool Day

A Trip to Remember

Blue words=English     Red words=Chinese   Green words=Japanese   Black words=Korean

 

Your P.O.V.

 

I woke up at 6 in the morning. Being an early riser, I quickly changed into some work out clothes and carried Kyle to Eunhyuk's room since I knew that they were already getting really close. I knocked on the door, praying somebody was awake.

 

"Hello?" Donghae opened the door and saw me with Kyle in my arms.

 

"Can you let me in?" I asked. He quickly nodded and then opened the door wider. I walked in and laid Kyle down on the couch with his little giraffe blanket. Eunhyuk walked in with a bottle of strawberry milk but stopped and started staring at me. Then I realized what I was wearing. I wore a sports bra that showed off my stomach and volleyball shorts.

 

Nobody's P.O.V.

 

Eunhyuk walked in, happily drinking his strawberry milk. Then he saw what Jessica had on. She was wearing a sports bra that showed off her flat, tan stomach. She was also wearing the kind of shorts that female volleyball players wore which showed off her long, tan legs. To cover it up, she was wearing a black jacket but it barely did anything since it wasn’t zipped up. In her hand, she was holding a bottle of water with a small towel and she was wearing running shoes.

 

 

"Is it okay if I leave Kyle here for a little while?" She asked Eunhyuk. Donghae looked at him and waited for his answer. It took him a couple of seconds to snap out of his trance before he answered her.

 

"Uh, yeah, sure. Why?" He asked her.

 

"Oh, I was going to go work out in the gym and I figured since you guys were having so much fun together last night you would be okay if I left him with you. But if it’s a problem then I can ask somebody else." She quickly added. Then Siwon walked out with only basketball shorts on.

 

"Did somebody say they were going to go work out?" Siwon asked, scratching his head. Jessica turned towards his direction but stopped once she saw his perfectly sculpted body.

 

"Y-yeah, I was going to go work out for a little while." She replied, this time she had removed her eyes from his abs to look at his face.

 

"Can I come with you?" He asked. She simply nodded. "Cool. Wait right here. I'll be right back."

 

While she was waiting for Siwon, Kyle started to stir awake. She quickly ran over to him.

 

"Sica noona." He said.

 

"Yes?" She asked.

 

"What am I doing here?" He asked her while looking around the room. He could have sworn he was in her room last night.

 

"You're going to stay her with Eunhyuk hyung while noona goes and exercise with Siwon hyung for a little while, arasso?" She told him.

 

"Why can't I come with you?" He asked her.

 

"Because Power Rangers are too strong to go in there." She smiled while touching his nose.

 

"Arasso. Now I get it. I'm too strong to go with you." He said smiling.

 

"Ne. Noona has to go now. I'll have my iPhone and key with me so that if anything happens you can call me and I'll come up." She told Eunhyuk.

 

"Bye, Ky." She said and then left with Siwon.

 

"Bye Sica noona." He said while waving with the hand that was holding his blanket since his thumb had already gone back into his mouth.

 

"Jessica, what sports do you play?" Siwon asked her as they were walking towards the gym.

 

"I swim and then I play volleyball too." She said.

 

"Actually, my cousins, the ones you met last night, where the ones that got me started in volleyball." She added on matter-of-factly. She loved her cousins especially the older girls and thought of them as her older sisters since she didn’t have any.

 

When they got to the gym, she immediately went to go fill her bottle. Siwon followed, this being his first time on the property. Then she went on the treadmill. After a while, he became more relaxed and started to venture off onto the weight machines. He would do the heavier weights, in order to maintain his muscle mass, and she would do the lighter weights, just wanting to keep her arms and legs toned. After an hour or so, they returned to their rooms, satisfied with themselves. She brought Kyle back to her room and got him ready for breakfast after she took a shower. At around 8, she and Kyle left their room and went to go gather everybody else.

 

 

"Where are we eating?" The hungry Shindong asked her.

 

"Umm, we'll just go to the restaurant that I showed you guys yesterday." She replied.

 

Your P.O.V.

 

When we got to the restaurant a table was already set up. I called earlier in the morning so that they would be ready for us.

 

"Good morning, Miss Jessica." The hostess greeted me.

 

"Hello." I replied. I was trying to hold onto Kyle to keep him from running off.

 

"Here let me hold him." Han Geng offered. I let go of Kyle and he immediately ran into Han Geng's arms, happy that he made a new friend.

 

"Thanks, gege." I smiled at him.

 

We walked towards the back of the restaurant since that was the only space big enough to hold all of us. I sat in the middle of the table with Kyle on my left side and Zhou Mi on my right. Next to Kyle were Han Geng and Heechul; next to Zhou Mi were Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, and Ryeowook. Across from us were (left to right) Kangin, Yesung, Siwon, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Henry, Shindong, and Kibum.

 

"And I'll have a fruit salad and yogurt, since I'll be sharing with him." I said pointing towards Kyle, who was busy coloring with Han Geng, Siwon, Donghae, and Eunhyuk. I had ordered for everybody else except for Henry and Kyle. Henry because he knew how to speak English since he lived in Canada and Kyle because he knew exactly what he wanted and didn't want me to order for him. I was like his second mother since I spent a lot of time with him.

 

"Also, can we have a couple more coloring books and crayon packs?" I asked the waitress.

 

"Certainly. Anything else?" She asked me.

 

"No, thank you." I replied.

 

When we got the food, everybody ate happily. Kyle was happy because he got to have chocolate chip pancakes even though he didn't want to share with me. I also tried everybody else's food after they noticed I only had fruit. Especially Siwon, Han Geng, and Eunhyuk fed me, trying to get me to eat more. After we were done eating breakfast, we went back up to the rooms to change. I already had my bikini on under my dress but I still needed to change Kyle into his clothes. I changed him into black and red board shorts and a black rash guard.

 

 

"Ready to go swimming, Ky?" I asked him as we were riding the elevator downstairs. In the elevator were Han Geng, Zhou Mi, and Sungmin. Everybody else had already made their way downstairs and was waiting in the lobby. He nodded quickly, tightening his hold on my dress. I grabbed his and so that he wouldn't stretch it out, and then 5-minutes later, he was in my arms again.

 

"Noona, let me down please." He cutely said. I put him down gently and he stopped for a while to see who would be his next friend. Then he ran over to Donghae. Donghae quickly bent down.

 

"Do you want me to carry you?" Donghae asked. Kyle just nodded and then Donghae laughed and took him into his arms.

 

We walked over to the towel hut with Donghae and Eunhyuk next to me. When we got all of our towels, I led them over to our spot by the pool. Just like how I did with the restaurant, I called ahead of time so that we would have guaranteed seats and we didn't have to go looking for a spot for 16 people. After we were settled, I took of my dress and got ready to take Kyle into the water. As soon as I took of my cover up, I saw all the guys starting to stare at me.

 

Nobody's P.O.V.

 

The members of Super Junior were all staring at the beautiful girl. She was wearing a simple bikini that showed off her flat stomach.

 

"What are you guys staring at?" She asked them innocently.

 

"Nothing." They replied and then started to take off their shirts.

 

That time, it wasn't only Jessica staring at their perfectly sculpted, chocolate abs bodies. It was pretty safe to say that all of the young women were staring at them, taking in the sight of the 15 handsome men. All of the guests were wondering who the beautiful girl and 15 men with the young toddler were. They all went into the water at the same time and started playing around.

 

"Jessica! Let's go on the slide!" Eunhyuk suggested.

 

"Okay! Ryeowook, can you watch Kyle for me?" She asked him.

 

"Yeah, sure!" He said taking Kyle as Jessica chased after Eunhyuk.

 

"Hey! You didn't wait for me!" She said pouting cutely.

 

"Aww. Poor Baby." He said, teasing her.

 

"Yah! You bette-" She continued but stopped when an old couple walked past them.

 

"Remember when we used to be like that, honey?" The woman asked the old man.

 

"Yeah, the good times." He said as they walked past.

 

"Oh, no. We're not going out." She told them.

 

"Aww, what a shame." The woman said. As soon as they walked past, Jessica started blushing.

 

"What did they say?" Eunhyuk asked her.

 

"They thought we were a couple." She replied, turning redder by the second.

 

"Oh." He simply replied. They stayed silently for a while until Eunhyuk went to the top of the slide. They kept going on the slide for a while until they decided to go back to the rest of the guys. Eunhyuk went back in the water while Jessica went onto one of their chairs to suntan. She took a small nap and while she was sleeping, Siwon and Eunhyuk planned to wake her up.

 

"Do you have the plan down?" Siwon asked Eunhyuk.

 

"Got it, Wonnie. Let's go." Eunhyuk answered.

 

They started to creep up on Jessica as quietly as they could. Little did they know, Jessica was listening in and decided to prank them at the same time to backfire their plan. Sungmin, Henry, and Ryeowook watched from the little artificial beach that they were playing with Kyle at. Han Geng, being in on the plan, helped them. He took of her sunglasses and helped them grab her at her arms and legs. They walked over to the deep end of the pool and then started swinging her. They let go of her, flinging her into the water. As soon as she hit the water, she lowered her heart rate and breathing. When they saw that she wasn't getting up to the surface, both Eunhyuk and Siwon dove into the pool after her. They grabbed her and pulled her up to the surface.

 

"Jessica! Jessica!" They frantically called her name. She decided to worry them more and stayed still for a while. Then they started arguing with each other.

 

"Hyung, I knew we shouldn't have done this!" Siwon told Eunhyuk as he started pulling her towards the edge.

 

"Why are you blaming it on me? It was your idea first!" Eunhyuk told him.

 

Right when things were about to get heated, she decided to embarrass them. She quickly squirted the water she was storing in at their faces. The boys at the beach started falling over laughing, as did the other guys who were watching. She went to the side of the pool and high-fived Shindong, Kangin, Kyuhyun, and Heechul, who were laughing at the dumbfounded Siwon and Eunhyuk.

 

"Yah! Why'd you do that?" Siwon yelled at her.

 

"Yeah! You had us really worried!" Eunhyuk backed him up.

 

"Well you guys shouldn't have tried to do that to me." She fired back, still laughing at them. Then Siwon and Eunhyuk looked at each other and smiled evilly.

 

"Oh, no." She said and then quickly swam away.

 

They chased her, hoping to catch her but after realizing that they would never be able to catch her that way, they made a plan. She disappeared into the cave. Since there were two exits, Eunhyuk would wait at one exit and Siwon at the other exit. She went to Eunhyuk's exit and once she found him there, she quickly turned around and swam to Siwon's exit.

 

"Oh, snap." She said, once she found herself sandwiched between both of their toned bodies.

 

"Yep." Eunhyuk said.

 

Siwon picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. Eunhyuk followed, laughing at her. They took her under the waterfall and stood there, the water beating on her back. She was laughing and squealing at the same time. Even though she paid the consequences for it, her prank was one of the best she ever did. Once the punishment was done, Han Geng came to her rescue.

 

"Ok, guys. That's enough." He said taking her away from them.

 

"Xie xie, gege." She said.

 

"No problem." He said, smiling at her. His heart was beating so fast. Was he falling for her?

 

They spent some time together playing in the other pool, away from everybody else. After a while, Jessica started to worry about Kyle, so they went back to the group. She quickly ran over to him and picked him up.

 

"Is my Power Ranger hungry?" She asked him.

 

"Mhmm. Noona! I want chicken nuggets and French fries and ketchup!" He exclaimed. She laughed; he always knew exactly what he wanted when it came to food.

 

"Arasso, arasso. Let me get somebody to take our order." She said while putting him down. She put on her dress again and went off in search of a waiter.

 

"I'll have the curry chicken salad." She said. Everybody else was having burgers and fries.

 

"How can you eat so healthy?" Leeteuk and Kangin asked her when they received their food.

 

"I don't know. I just like eating this kind of stuff. And I have to keep my figure lean so that I can stay in my sports." She answered.

 

"But still. Do you eat any junk food?" Henry asked, joining in on the conversation.

 

"Yes. I love junk food, which is the reason why I try to stay away from it. Now eat your food before it gets cold!" She scolded them while cutting Kyle's chicken into smaller pieces so he could handle it better.

 

"Jessica! Try this! Totemo oishii desu! (It's really delicious!)" Sungmin exclaimed in Japanese.

 

"Arasso." She said while leaning over to bite his hamburger.

 

"Totemo oishii desu! (It's really delicious!)" She exclaimed after swallowing it.

 

"Not fair! Jessica, try mine too!" Donghae said.

 

"Zhe shi hen hao chi! (This is delicious!)" Zhou Mi exclaimed in Chinese, wanting to get her attention.

 

"You guys! I'm going to get fat if you keep feeding me!" She exclaimed.

 

"Are you kidding me? You're so skinny!" Heechul said.

 

In the end, she took a bite of everybody's food. Even little Kyle wanted her to try his food even though she was the one feeding him. When they were done eating, she took Kyle to the beach and spent quality time with him. She got back to the group and took him upstairs to give him a shower and change him since he was getting tired. As soon as he saw his giraffe, he grabbed it and put his thumb in his mouth. After about 10 minutes of watching tv, he was out like a light. She quietly left the room and knocked on Ryeowook's room. A sleepy Henry opened the door for her.

 

"Hi, can you guys come and watch Kyle for me? I was going to back down to the pool." She said.

 

"Sure, let me get Sungmin, Ryeowook, and Leeteuk." He said.

 

"Okay, thanks. You guys can come into my room because he fell asleep on my bed. There's food in the refrigerator if you guys get hungry and his special snacks are in there too." She told them as she gathered her stuff.

 

"I'll be back later. I don't think he'll wake up while I'm gone but if he does I'll take my phone with me." She said just as she was about to leave. They nodded and she closed the door behind her, ready to relax after watching Kyle.

 

She went back down to the pool and left her stuff on their chairs. She quickly took her dress off and jumped in the water to do a quick swim. Jessica would be missing practice for a while since she had to take care of Kyle and the guys. Once she was satisfied with herself, she went to one of the Jacuzzis that were hidden right next to the cave.

 

Your P.O.V.

 

I went to my favorite Jacuzzi and immediately found people in it. I was just about to leave since I wanted to be alone but I stopped as I realized who it was. It was Han Geng, Eunhyuk, Siwon, and Kyuhyun. There were girls sitting by them and they were flirting with them. I identified who was the leader of them and saw that she was trying to flirt with Kyuhyun. He looked at me with 'Help me!' written all over his face. I smirked and then walked over there while immediately put my cute pouting face on.

 

"Oppa," I pouted, "Where were you? I was waiting for you." I said as I got into his lap and hugged him.

 

The girls glared at me and then immediately left. As soon as they were out of sight I got out of his lap and moved away from him. I glared at them.

 

"Thanks, Jessica, for saving us." Eunhyuk said, trying to break the silence.

 

"Whatever." I replied. I didn't know why but when I saw them flirting with the girls, it made my blood boil. Was I getting like an over protective mom or something?

 

"Aw, are you mad at us?" Siwon asked me, trying to look at my face since I turned away from him. What do you think??? Why else would I be ignoring you guys???

 

"Maybe." I replied.

 

"Are you going to only give us one word responses?" Han Geng asked me.

 

"Yes." I said. Hey, I was still mad at them.

 

"Don't be mad at us. We had to do it." Kyuhyun said, trying to defend his brothers. They had to do it??? Okay that just set me off. What kind of lame excuse was that?!

 

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do." I said as I stormed out of the Jacuzzi. I was now pissed at all of them, especially Kyuhyun since he was the one who was sending me the message to save him.

 

Nobody's P.O.V.

 

As soon as she left the Jacuzzi, the boys wondered who would go after her. They all wanted to run after but couldn't because she probably wouldn't calm down with all of them there.

 

"Siwon-ah," Han Geng called him, "go after her."

 

Siwon went got out of the Jacuzzi and immediately went to go look for her. Han Geng knew he made a good choice because their Prince Siwon was the most chivalrous out of the people there.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah." Eunhyuk sighed, putting his face in his hands.

 

"What? What did I do? Why did she get mad at me?" The innocent Kyuhyun asked, looking at his hyungs for answers.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, your choice of words weren't exactly the best." Han Geng explained.

 

"Wae? We DID have to do that, they were our ELFs!" He said trying to defend himself.

 

"I know, I understand. And if she knew that they were our fans and more about us, she probably would've understood." Han Geng told him.

 

"Let me give you a lesson on women," Eunhyuk started, "if a girl thinks you did something wrong and she is mad at you, what do you do?"

 

Kyuhyun thought for a moment and then said bluntly, "I tell her it wasn't my fault."

 

"Wrong. You put all the blame on yourself, even if it wasn't your fault and it was hers." Eunhyuk answered.

 

"Why? It wasn't my fault!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, getting frustrated.

 

"I know, but in her eyes, she thinks it is your fault and if you want her to calm down, you need to confirm that it was your fault. Tell her that your sorry and that you won't do it again." Eunhyuk finished.

 

"Okay." Kyuhyun said.

 

After 15 minutes of searching, Siwon finally found Jessica under a coconut tree. Her head was resting in her hands. He called out her name. She looked towards his direction and quickly turned around once she saw him coming. She's still mad at us, he thought. He walked up to her.

 

"Hey." He said to her, not expecting a reply.

 

"Hey." She replied, not looking at him. He sighed and sat down next to her.

 

"Look, about what happened back there, I'm sorry." He told her.

 

"Why? I should be the one apologizing for barging in on you and those girls." She replied coldly.

 

"Why are you so mad? And forget about what Kyuhyun said, the kid doesn't always choose his words wisely." He added.

 

"I don't know why I'm mad! It just reminded me of somebody that I wanted to forget!" She started raising her voice.

 

"Will you please look at me?" Siwon asked her.

 

"Why do you want me to look at you?! Can't you just leave me alone?" She was practically yelling now. Her voice started to crack and he could see tears starting to spill out of her eyes.

 

"Shh, shh. It's okay. I'm sorry. What happened to you?" He asked her. He had pulled her into his arms and she was sobbing against his warm, bare chest.

 

"I don't wanna think about it right now." She said. He simply nodded as she started to cry some more.

 

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. It was all our fault." He told her, trying to calm her down. If there was one thing he knew, it was how to get girls to forgive him. I bet Eunhyuk is giving Kyuhyun a lecture about it right now, he thought.

 

"We didn't think anybody would find us here because only our manager and Mr. Soo Man new about this trip. Those girls were just visiting and met us coincidentally." He explained.

 

"Will you forgive us?" He asked her.

 

"Okay. Sorry, for blowing up at you guys earlier." She said, finally calming down from her sudden break down.

 

"It's okay. Are you ready to go back?" He asked her. She nodded. They walked back together, his arm around her shoulder, supporting her since she was still recovering from her emotional breakdown. They walked back to the Jacuzzi to see the rest of the guys sitting in there solemnly. As soon as she entered it again, Kyuhyun immediately ran to her and hugged her.

 

"I'm so sorry! Will you forgive me?" He asked her pleadingly. She laughed at him and then hugged him back.

 

"Of course, oppa. I'm sorry for blowing up at you guys earlier." Jessica said while looking at them apologetically.

 

"So you forgive us?" Han Geng asked her. She nodded while smiling and went over to hug him too.

 

"What about me?" Eunhyuk pouted.

 

"I didn't forget you, Hyukkie oppa!" She said, hugging him.

 

They spent the rest of the time transitioning from the cold pool and the hot Jacuzzi. All five of them fooled around together, playing games and pranking each other. After a couple of hours, they returned to their rooms to shower and get ready for dinner.

 

"Sica noona!" Kyle exclaimed and ran into her arms. She laughed and then bent down to catch him as he barreled into her.

 

"Did you behave while I was gone?" Jessica asked him. He nodded cutely.

 

"Aigoo! Are you hungry?" She asked him. Then she saw a bunch of guys exiting her room.

 

"Wow, I didn't expect everybody else to be in here. Did he give you any trouble?" Jessica asked Ryeowook as he went to go stand by her.

 

"Nope. He actually woke up about 30 minutes before you came up. We were just about to call you but you had come up." He said.

 

"Okay, thanks for watching him. We're going out to dinner tonight so you guys should get ready. It's like yesterday. You can wear jeans but wear a nice shirt." She explained. They all nodded and then left her room.

 

"Noona! I'm hungry!" Kyle started saying while running around the room.

 

"Arasso, arasso." She said. She went to her huge refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of chocolate milk and a small package of crackers.

 

"Haha! I caught you!" She exclaimed. Then she placed him at the table and put the crackers and milk in front of him while turning on the tv.

 

"Eat this while noona goes and takes a shower, arasso?" She told him. He simply nodded and started to munch his crackers happily as he watched reruns of Power Rangers.

 

She went into the bathroom and took a hot shower, even though it wasn’t as long as she wanted it to be, it was still nice to feel clean after all the chlorine. She went to her closet and put on a simple dress with black stilettos. She blow dried her hair and then curled it loosely. For make up, Jessica put smoky colors, to bring her eyes out more. When she was done, she went out and cleaned Kyle up. She made him wear jeans and a nice shirt and put shoes on him. After they were done, they went to go visit the other guys. They went to Kangin's room first, since Kyle wanted to see Yesung's 'land turtle.' Sungmin picked him up and then they visited everybody else to make sure they were getting ready.

 

 

"I'm hungry. Where are we going tonight?" Leeteuk asked Jessica. He had stolen Kyle from Sungmin but Kyle could care less just because he was hungry.

 

"We're going to walk to this restaurant that is at the golf course across from us." She explained.

 

"I absolutely love their chocolate soufflés." She added on.

 

"So you do like your share of unhealthy food." Yesung said having caught up with them.

 

"Yep, I'm a er for anything that is sweet or has chocolate in it." Jessica replied with a grin.

 

"How do you walk so quickly in those?" Donghae asked since he was complaining about the walk.

 

"Lots of practice." She replied.

 

"Seriously?" Shindong asked in disbelief.

 

"Seriously." She said. She laughed as she saw Kyle start to play with Leeteuk's hair and his cheeks.

 

"But you look like you've been walking in those forever!" Zhou Mi said as he ran up to them, leaving the rest of the guys back there.

 

"I'm serious! I used to not be able to walk in stilettos without tripping or falling down." She said, laughing at the fact that they were amazed by the way she walked in those.

 

The girl walked with a certain air to her. Not a snobby like aura but a way that made people know that she was worth listening to. Maybe it was the facts that she held herself up like a queen, never once slouching or that she would always treat people with respect. Wherever she went, her head was held up high, but never once did she think herself above others. Her family was rich, but her parents had never raised her to act like that. That was why she talked to the people that worked for her father as if they were friends. It was something that puzzled the boys, but seeing her with Kyle strengthened the strong, confident air around her. Even though he wasn’t her real son, she treated him as her own and the maternal instinct kicked in whenever she was around the little boy. She was so kind and loving around him and other children that people would immediately think that Kyle was her son even though she was only 20 years old.

 

"Hi, I have a reservation for 17." She told the hostess when they arrived.

 

"Yes, this way please." The hostess said as she led them towards an extra long table. She laid a menu on each place setting including a kid's menu for Kyle and then left.

 


 

Leeteuk put the little boy down in the high chair with ease. He sat on Kyle's left, along with Heechul. Jessica sat on Kyle's other side and next to her were Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Henry, the three maknaes. Sitting across from them were (left to right) Kangin, Kibum, Yesung, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Han Geng, Henry, Zhou Mi, and Shindong. Once again, like before, Jessica ordered for everybody.

 

"I'll have a filet mignon and a seared ahi salad." She told the waiter. He nodded and then left after confirming everybody's order.

 

When they finished eating, they walked back, taking a little longer route than the one that they took to the restaurant. Siwon was carrying Kyle, and Han Geng, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun were walking next to them.

 

"What are we doing tomorrow?" Han Geng asked her.

 

She thought for a while and then said, "Well, we're supposed to have dim sum brunch with my grandmother in town."

 

"And after that?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

"We'll probably go and walk around the shopping mall near the hotel where we will be eating." She replied.

 

"Is your grandmother Chinese?" Eunhyuk asked her.

 

"Yeah, she's from the Canton province." She said while nodding her head.

 

They returned to the resort and went up to their rooms to get ready. Jessica laid Kyle down again, as he was getting ready to go to Dreamland. That night, everybody slept peacefully after having a day filled with fun, sun, and laughter.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------

How did you guys like it??? I'll keep this short since i have to go soon but i hope you guys liked it! And if you've read my other fanfic, I'll try to update soon, i'm just having a small writer's block for thwt one. Oh, and . . .

 

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!