Out in the Meadows

The Fate We Create [DISCONTINUED]

Da-oh was finally able to adjust to the time on the second day. She rose with the sun that morning. She turned off her alarm, just in case it woke anyone else up. She took her towels and walked to her bathroom, deciding to take a nice, warm bath. She filled the bathroom with mint and lavender aroma scent and slid in the bubbled tub, feeling comfortable and relaxed.
She slipped on her new dress that her mom had bought her after her peaceful bath.
Wow, it's gorgeous. She twirled in front of the mirror blissfully. She then noticed that she has a balcony. Da-oh decided to walk to her balcony to take a look outside. She was amazed with the view from her house. From her balcony, she could see a hill of colorful daisies and close to her house, a field of green grass.
"What a beautiful meadow." She whispered to herself wanting to go there immediately.
"Da-oh, are you in your room?" She could hear her mom's voice calling to her.
"Yes, I'm here." She turned from the balcony to go back inside.

"Come help me make breakfast."
"Okay, on my way Mom." She quickly grabbed a huge T-shirt to put over her dress as she walked down to the kitchen. "Here's an apron." Her mom handed her an apron.

They made breakfast with their housekeeper that morning.
            After breakfast, her parents left to work, she decided to go to the field to play her flute. She took her flute and a journal with her to the meadow. She stayed there for a long time. Then Da-oh decided to write some thoughts into her journal. Da-oh started writing about what happened to her ever since she arrived. She began playing a song she wrote after writing in her journal. While playing, she remembered all the wonderful friends she had everywhere she moved to.

FLASH BACK—
Da-oh walked to class alone and sat, waiting for her teacher to arrive one morning. A boy entered the room. Her world turned upside-down. He was a tall handsome young boy. He has clean-cut dark hair. His face was fresh and clear, just her type. “Good morning.” He waved at her. He wore the most gorgeous smile she’d seen. Her heart pounded faster as he walked inside, closer to her seat. She said hi back. Just then, she noticed a red bracelet on his left wrist. Without hesitation, she asked. “Are you Jung…?” “Yes, I’m Jung Jinyoung. You are Da-oh right?” She looked up to his eyes and gave him a smile. “You dropped your book outside.” He gave her the book. “Thank you so much!”
From that day on, they became friends, and really good friends.

REALITY--
She smiled and continued playing her flute, feeling the ray of sunlight warm her whole body as she stood up listening to her flute. She opened her eyes to see the daisies dancing to her music. Her long healthy hair was lightly blown by the morning breeze, flowing beautifully with her dress. Just when she finished playing, her phone started ringing.
"Hello," she answered.
"I'm at the field," she said, glancing back to where her house was.

"Okay, I'll be home in a bit." She hung up and packed her stuff. On the other side of the hill, a fine looking teenage boy had walked toward the area Da-oh was playing.
Who's playing flute? It's really soothing. But what happened to it?
He wondered as he stood at the top of the hill looking down to see a girl in a long flowing dress, standing with her back facing him.
"Hey! It's time to eat!" He heard someone called out to him. He turned to see his friends all waving to him with barbeque sticks.
"There won't be any left if you don't come get them now!" A boy yelled.
"I'll be down." He turned back to look at the girl, but she was already gone.


 

Oh heys guys~ I'm BACK! Lol. Well I'll have a double update today cause I've been out of this site for a while and cause my sister had both of the chapters ready so yeah, Lol. DOUBLE UPDATE YAY! :D Hope you enjoy~ Please subscribe and comment! <3 Thanks for coming by and reading! Yeah, again, don't forget to subscribe and comment, readers! :DD