Kings’ Cafe

The Fate We Create [DISCONTINUED]

6 months after, when Da-oh turned 16, she was to take part in her family's business. Her father owns all of South Korea's concert halls and decided to place her in an assisting position for training while she attends school. For 3 months, Da-oh had to travel to all the venues in South Korea. She was so busy with school and traveling that she didn't even have time to read her letters from Jinyoung. When she finally had a break from school and work, she opened his letters and started reading.
"There's only 3 letters and I didn't even have time to read them?!" She rolled her eyes in regret.

The house keeper came knocking on her door.
"Daoh-ssi, may I come in?"
"Yes, come in."
"This box just arrived." She handed the box to Da-oh.

"Thank you." Da-oh opened the box and there was an album and a letter.
Dear Da-oh,
I'm so sorry I for writing to you so late. I wrote you a couple of times but wasn't sure if you received it. I just wanted to let you know that I came to Korea for a week, since it was New Year’s. I wanted to see you, but your parents said that you were traveling away from Seoul. It's too bad you’re a very busy busy lady. I’m so proud of you though. :) I hope I we get to see each other soon. By the way, I bought you a mini album, listen to it. I think you might like it. Take care and happy late new year!
Jinyoung

"HUH?! That Jinyoung! He left Korea already?! Aish~ at least stay another week!”
Yes, I'm guilty. I'm so sorry Oppa, I was really busy traveling.
She took his number from the letter and texted him an apology. He texted back telling her to listen to the CD he bought her. "OK. I will. :)" She replied. She took out her laptop and played the CD.
"It's great. Thank you! I love it." She texted back to him.

"Yeah, they’re B.A.P, an amazing group. I think they will be having a concert nearby next month. You should check them out."
"I sure will!"



A MONTH LATER—FEBRUARY

"Mom, I'm going to go to B.A.P's concert tonight."
"Where?"

"It's at our closest venue. I'm not going to work tonight. I'm just gonna go in as a fan." She laughed with enthusiastic.
"Tell your dad that." She said walking away not wanting to get involved.
"Hmm, I'll text him. haha!" She took out her phone and texted her dad.
"OK. But if I need you, you will have to come and help regardless." He replied.
"Yes Dad."

"Alright, he said 'OK'." She shrugged her shoulder and walked to the living room.
"Who are you going with?" Her mom asked.
"I'm going with Na-ri."
"Okay, you guys be careful."
"Yes. But I'm going now, since we have to go shop too."
"Do you need a ride?"
"No, Na-ri’s boyfriend Gongchan is taking us.”
"Okay then. Take care."
"I will!" Da-oh walked to her room to get ready. She took out her make-up kit and applied on a simple natural look. She took a curling iron and gave soft curls to her silky long hair.
Let's see... She opened the closet, picked out a soft cottoned white T-shirt, a light cashmere blend sweater with large black and mocha stripes and a pair of torn skinny jeans. This will do. She grinned as she pulled out a pair of camel colored high boots and a camel colored cross bag. She added some accessories and grabbed her black trench coat before walking out. She left out skipping down the street. Shoot, I didn't bring any water and I haven't eaten anything today.
"Oh right, the cafe down the street." She remembered.
Da-oh strolled down to the café. She bought a bottle of water and a croissant sandwich.
"This will do. Thank you." She paid the cashier.


"I'm actually at the cafe down the street, so come and pick me up there instead."
"Okay, I'll be there in 10 minutes." Na-ri told Da-oh on the phone.
"Better be 10 minutes. 'Cause I'm the only customer in here and it's awkward." Da-oh whispered. "I'll see you in 10 then." She hung up and began eating her sandwich.

Just then, the door opened, she turned and her world became silent. Six boys with pure golden locks graced the café with stardust. She couldn’t help herself as it is a human thing for one to turn to face the door as someone comes in. Blondes...beautiful Blondes, I like… She continued watching them as they walked by her. The boys too glanced back at her, glowing in bright rays as if they were descended from Heaven. All made eye contacts one by one as they stepped by her table. She was trapped in their engagement and blown away by their existence and the smirks they carried as they settled themselves, like Kings sitting on their thrones.
Cute boys. Her mind went blank about this time around, and her language had gone back to the basic.
She did not dare to bother nor care about them, she had to. And so she did, and continued listening to her music.
! They're B.A.P! Pictures do them no justice! She realized. She had to hold herself still before she melts in their presence. Oh well, I can't do anything about it anyway...most important is that I can't wait to see them live!
While the boys settled down, one of them, a kind looking boy walked to the cash wrap and ordered for the others.
♪I sungan rock your body achimi
olttaekkaji hothage fly with me
(At this moment, rock your body - till the morning comes make it hot and fly with me)

Since there was no one in the cafe, her ring-tone was loud enough for everyone to hear.


 

Okay last update for today~ :D You readers enjoyed right? Want more? :D If you do then subscribe!! <3 Also don't forget to leave a comment~ or two..or how many you want Lol, nice comments though. NO BAD COMMENTS. Okay yeah~ I'll update again so please stay tune for the next chapter! :) <3