Where it begins

The Fate We Create [DISCONTINUED]

            One Easter Day all the children from a local community gathered at a community gathering, waiting for the moment where they would be hunting for eggs. The whistle went off and the children rushed, making their way to their goal--the hidden eggs.
"Ouch!" Da-oh was accidentally pushed to the ground and landed on her elbow.
"It's starting to bleed!" A boy threw his basket aside and came to her rescue. He quickly took the band aid from his forehead and stuck it onto her wounded elbow.
"You're fine now." He smiled at her confidently. As soon as she picked her basket of eggs, he took her other hand, ran to his basket and both of them joined the other kids looking for hidden eggs.

            When they finally found all the eggs, they were called to go have lunch.
Before leaving, the boy handed a red, string-like bracelet to Da-oh.
"Here, I want you to have this." Not knowing anything Da-oh asked the boy, "What's athis?" She tried to stretch it.
"It's a bracelet. My mom and my aunt love to make them and she told me that they're friendship bracelets. I call it the fate. We can get marry when we grow up." He smiled. "It's a pair. You keep this one and I'll keep this one." He put up his hand showing it to her. She smiled back happily. "Thank you." I want to marry you too.

 

            Sitting on her bed, Da-oh opened her eyes holding the red string-bracelet to her chest. She sighed and set the bracelet back in her jewelry box. I'll miss you. She continued packing. It's going to be a very long and lonely year...and, many more ahead...
Da-oh walked outside her house towards the car. She turned back to see her family's house. She’s leaving for South Korea permanently this time. Suddenly tears started piling up her eyes. "Good bye, Jinyoung-Oppa." A rush of memories of him flashed by, she loved him. She fell in love with him the first time they met as child, but she had to move the next day and now she is moving out of the country, away from him once more. If fate has it, we will be able to see each other again and maybe we can…

 

            She turned away from the house and walked inside the car. The house slipped out of sight as the car took her away. With more and more houses appearing and disappearing, she felt something wasn’t right. Her heart aches as if she had left something behind. She couldn't help herself and had to turn her head to look back. He was on his knees as if he had been running after the car for a while now. She quickly asked the chauffeur to stop the car. As soon as the car took a stop, she ran to Jinyoung as he ran towards her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and they embraced.  She felt so happy to see him again. The innocent smile he gave her when she looked up at him only makes her want to stay longer by his side. "I'm sorry I was a bit late." He said as they loosen the grip.
"Don't be. I feel bad I have to leave."
"It's okay. Don't be sad. We'll keep in touch...I'll come see you soon."
"Will you?" Her hope was up.
"Yes, I will. So don't be too sad." He assured her with a smile as he hugged her one more time.
"My dad said that this is the last time we're moving. I hope to see you soon."
The car honked.
"Sorry…I have to go now. I'll miss you!" She said and turned away toward the car, her vision blurred in tears. He watched her graced the road with her last steps, fighting back the sting in his eyes. The car drove off. Jinyoung dropped back to his knees with tears streaming down his cheeks, wishing he could just snatch her away.

            Da-oh was extremely exhausted after the plane ride. It was a long 16 hour flight from the US. When she arrived at her destination, she quickly head to her room without unpacking anything. She dropped dead on the bed as the tiredness caved in.

I don't understand why I'm so tired. I've slept on the plane for a long time too.She closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep.


            When the morning came, Da-oh woke up to a sunny day. She turned to the window and quickly made her way out of her bed. When did I...she turned and stared back at her spacious queen size bed.
"Shoot! It's probably noon!" She freaked out.
She ran to the restroom and started her morning routine, even though it’s already noon.

When she finally got out of the shower, she walked to her room, put on a T-shirt and sweat pants, and started unpacking her stuff. She then heard a knock on the door.

"Open." She said, looking up as she folded her last T-shirt.
Her mom opened the door and gave her a present.
"I saw it at the mall the other day. And I know you'll like it." She smiled. "Go ahead, open it." She said excited.
Da-oh un-wrapped the box and found a strapless, silky underlining, white maxi-dress with white floral lace embellishment. Her eyes widened in astonishment. She hugged her mom.
"Mom, thank you so much! I love this dress! It’s beautiful! I'm going to wear it tomorrow!!" She continued smiling in delight.
Her mom watched Da-oh as she lined the fine details on the dress with her fingers.

"By the way Mom, I’m done unpacking. Can you show me around the house? I haven't had a chance to look around."
"Yes, definitely. Come on." Da-oh hung the dress inside her new spacious closet with all her other dresses and left with her mom for a house tour.

The day went by quickly and her family ended the evening with a family dinner.


 

A/N: Hey guys! So that was the first chapter for you~ :D Hope you guys enjoyed it :) If you liked it please subscribe for the furture updates. Also comment before leaving~ Don't forget those :D Stay tune! :D