Fix It Well

The Fate We Create [DISCONTINUED]

“Miss! Miss! Are you up yet?” Jinyoung knocked Da-oh’s door for the 10th time.

“Are you still sleeping?” He leaned close to the door to listen. He didn’t hear anything.

“Are you alright? I’m coming inside.” I turned the door knob, but it was locked.

“What’s going on?” Her dad came running.

“Miss isn’t answering.” He pointed to the door with his thumb. “And this is my tenth time knocking on the door.”

“Break it the door.” Her dad ordered.

“Okay…” Jinyoung stepped back a few steps and ran into the door with his shoulder, knocking it down as they made their way in.
The room was quiet and Da-oh was peacefully sleeping soundlessly on her bed. Jinyoung slowly moved his eye balls to her dad, who in turned did the same.

“We’re in big trouble.” They both whispered in unison.

“Hurry up and let’s fix the door before she wakes up.” Her dad said as the two rushed to get tools and started fixing the door. Her father watched the girl in her own sleeping state.

“She needed a rest; she had been working hard lately.” He smiled at Jinyoung who was still screwing the door back together. She moved a little bit and turned to face the door still closing her eyes. Her dad immediately rushed to help Jinyoung afraid that Da-oh would wake up to see her door being broken down; he would not want to take the responsibility for such act.

“Aish, let’s do it quickly before she sees this. She will definitely bury us alive!” Her dad said as low as he could. Jinyoung nodded and did his best to finish it as fast as he could while Da-oh’s father started picking up the excess pieces.
The two looked over her bed when they heard her yawned. She turned her back toward them which made them sighed in relieved.

“Phew, that was close.” Jinyoung wiped his sweat off his forehead. Then the bed creaked, they turned their gaze over and saw her up sitting on her bed, but luckily she wasn’t facing them. Their hands began working again as their eyes followed her every move. She took her towel and walked to the bathroom not realizing the trouble behind her, or so they thought.

They finally finished fixing the door and cleaning the floor before she came out of the shower.
Jinyoung went back outside her door acting like nothing happened. He gently knocked twice to see if she heard him. Nothing. He knocked again listening to see if he could hear her footsteps.

She came and opened the door. “Morning. I’m so sorry, I overslept.” She bowed.

“Miss you don’t need to…” He waved his hands in front of her telling her to not bow.

“Oh shut up. Calling me miss again?” She rolled her eyes. “Just call me by my name Oppa.”

“Okay. Good morning Da-oh.” He quiet down still feeling guilty about the door.

“So what’s new?” She asked staring suspiciously at his face. He glanced away from her.

“Yah! Why are you acting like I’m gonna bury you alive?” He cocked her eyebrow
waiting for his answer.

“Aish, nothing, um your dad wants me to take you to this masquerade party next week. So we have to go shopping today.”

“So I don’t have to go to work?”

“No, you’re free for the day.” He gave her a sweet grin.

“Alright, let’s go.” She grabbed her bag and walked out the door as she was already prepared thinking she would have to go to work.

“There’s something different about my door…” Her voice trailed off.

“Ah, there’s nothing wrong with it. You probably worked too hard to see things differently.” Jinyoung gave a wry smile and pushed her away from the door and down the stairs.

“Okay, Oppa, I can walk on my own.” She teased. He cleared his throat and stood straight like a bodyguard again.
Oh my God, really? Until when? She cried out in her mind.

The couple walked to the car and Jinyoung rushed to get the door for Da-oh. She gave him a ‘really?’ look at she tilted her head. He smiled innocently to her. “I can open my own door Jinyoung Oppa.” She pouted wishing for him to just act normal. She stepped inside and before reaching for the handle, he already closed the door for her. She crossed her arms feeling like a child.

“Okay, I have a strong strong, very strong favor for you.” She turned to face him as he steered the wheel.

“Please don’t do bodyguard stuff when we’re alone. I don’t like it. Isn’t it too obvious?” She said. “And I wish to have my friend by my side, not some kind of random bodyguard ok Oppa? Please please please.” She whined.

“But I have to-“

“No! I don’t care!” She cut him. “I guess you can be a bodyguard when we’re around my parents but you can’t if we’re not with them!” She crossed her arms over her chest.

“Okay,” He pouted with his adorable bubbled face.
She laughed couldn’t control that side cute side of his.


 

Yo guys, back with an update! :) Another day with Jung Jinyoung. :D Haha. Well, hope you enjoyed this chapter. >.< Subscribe and comment below~ See ya later now. :P