Hotel

The Fate We Create [DISCONTINUED]

Da-oh spent her whole weekend with Jinyoung. They tour some of the old places their family took them.
On the last day of their stay, after a date with Jinyoung he took Da-oh back to her hotel which was across from B.A.P's hotel.
Upon arriving to the hotel, Jinyoung decided to walk Da-oh to the entrance as it started sprinkling, outside.
"Thank you so much Oppa! It was fun." She said joyfully.
"I'm glad you enjoyed spending time with me."
"I'll see you later." She smiled.
He smiled calmly as he watched her go.
"Wait," He gently took her left wrist and pulled her close for a kiss.
From his balcony, Daehyun watched Jinyoung wrapped his left arm around Da-oh. The scene was too much for him to handle and decided to go back inside.

Da-oh opened her hotel room and saw that her main window was opened and her curtains were getting wet from it. She walked over to close it. As she pulled down her window, she saw a male figure sitting on the curb outside of her hotel. "What the..." She looked closely and saw a familiar face.
"Why in the heck is he out there in the pouring rain?!" She shut her window and ran out.
She took the elevator and rushed to the entrance of her hotel, got out and saw who it was. "Daehyun-ssi!" She ran to him. "What are you doing out here in the rain?" He looked up and saw her covering their heads with her cardigan. "Come on let's go inside." Da-oh dragged Daehyun to her hotel room.
"Look at you. You're all wet!" She said worried.
She closed the door, as she turned around and their eyes met. His face was still and inches away from hers. Their eyes locked.
"A-a-are you okay?" She asked him nervously. Not a word came out of his mouth.
He held his arms out and wrapped them around her waist, embracing her firmly, not wanting to let go.
"What happened?" Da-oh closed her eyes and gently hugged him back, allowing the wetness of his clothes immersed to hers. She laid her head gently on his chest and breathed in his scent.
He pulled away slowly and stared at her glowing cheeks. His face was wet with rain drops still dripping down the tip of his nose and his chin. She couldn't resist the fact that he totally rocked that expression. Her hands glided up to his head and her fingers gently combed his smooth drenched hair back. Her soul melted at the sight. His eyes searched hers and wet his lips. She swallowed. She wanted to kiss his luscious full lips. She is ready. Daehyun ran his fingers through her hair and he gently pressed his lips onto her. Her eyes widened at his action. His lips were so warm and soft. She could feel his lips curved a smile as he kissed her forehead. He suddenly pulled away from her.
He sneezed, turning the other way.
She was irritated, still wanting to continue. “Ok, what happened to you? Why were you out there? Do you want to get sick?!” She was concerned. She took her towel and dried his hair. Her eyes slowly moved down his throat to his chest. Wet white T-shirt...she blushed when she realized and quickly turned away. Unfortunately she had to turn back to dry his hair.
"You have to wash up before you get a cold or fever."
He pulled up his rain soaked white T-shirt, and tossed it to the side. Her heart raced seeing him topless. He was speckled with stars, not like Edward, the vampire, but Daehyun’s sacred body was glowing in lights. Like God. He unbuckled his belt and threw it next to the sink. Daehyun forgot that he was in Da-oh's hotel room and just took off his clothes casually.
"Hey, don't be stripping in my place!" She teased. He looked at her and realized so, and ran to the bathroom.
"You know you want to see me ." she could hear him teased through the closed bathroom door.
"Whatever." She chuckled at his silliness.
Even though he is so much older than me, he is such a kid. So adorkable.


 

You guys!! I'm back with an update! :D Sorry for taking so long. I'm having difficulties. Please forgive me. Thank you for reading :) Please subscribe if you haven't already and leave comments below! As many as you want. :D Thank you again! Stay tune for the next chapter~