Old Lovers

The Fate We Create [DISCONTINUED]

America was the last country the band decided to tour. B.A.P's fans were all excited to see them perform. Even though it was concerts in America, fans from all over the world also came to see them perform.
Da-oh really wanted to see them perform too but she couldn't, for she had I be at the back to help the staff.
After the main performance, the boys came backstage all exhausted. The staff had to bring them water and towels to help them get to their couches. As some staffs took care of the other members, Da-oh ran to Daehyun and took care of him. She gave him a towel and also wiped his sweat with a cold towel she had. She gave him a water bottle and watched him as he drank the water. He is so darn fine even in this condition. "Do you need another water bottle?" she asked him seeing that he finished the whole bottled water. "No, I'm good now." With you by my side. He smiled as he wiped the dripping water from his lip. She smiled back and continued wiping his arms with the wet cool towel she has. She was happy to had come to the tour with B.A.P. Daehyun watched Da-oh as she took care of him generously. He loved it when she concentrates. He couldn’t help himself but to stare at her every move. Just then she looked up and they both blushed at the sight of one another. “Stop staring at me.” She finally said to him. “You don’t like me staring at you?” He asked with his deep voice, sending shivers through her spine.
“Well,…” She can’t deny that she loves the way he watches her. He smiled and grabbed a towel nearby to wipe the sweats from her forehead. She looked up at him and blushed. He smiled warmly. He knew he was the cause of her sweating.

They could hear the fans calling for an encore.
"Ok guys! Let's head out for the last time tonight!" Yongguk called.
"Good luck out there!" Da-oh, gave B.A.P two thumbs up with a grin.
They had a three day weekend after the concert that night.

"Oppa, are you still in LA?"
"Yeah, are you here?"
"Yep!" She was excited to see Jinyoung since they haven't seen each other for months.
"Do you want to meet up?"
"Sure, love to."
The next day she went to meet up with Jinyoung. He was wearing a simple white V-neck T-shirt with a royal blue cardigan jacket and dark washed skinny jeans. He came to pick her up in his black Mercedes Bens SLK class convertible sports car.
Da-oh walked out from her hotel to meet Jinyoung at his car. Jinyoung handed her a bouquet of flowers. She was so happy and hugged him. She went into his car and he drove off.
Daehyun closed his eyes, sipped his soda and calmly watched the car leave.


"Omg! I miss this place!" Da-oh said as she stepped out of the car in her tan wedges. She was wearing a pair of light skinny jeans and a pastel red blouse with accessories and a white purse.
"I realized South Korea doesn't have something like this, so let's go and enjoy!"
The two walked inside the restaurant.
"You've grown so well!" Jinyoung said to Da-oh as she started drinking her water.
"Haha." She laughed not knowing what to say.
"You've grown really well too." She blushed and stole a glance. He smiled looking down to cut his steak.
"Here, taste this." He lifted his fork and said, "open your mouth." She opened and he fed her the steak. She smile and chew on the meat.
"So what do you want to do after this?" He asked her. "Hmm, I'm not sure."
"How about the arcade?"
"Sounds like a plan." She replied.
"Look at the food on your face, you eat like a pig." He teased.
"What?!" She quickly took out her compact mirror to check. "Liar!" She said pouting.
"I'm just playing." He laughed. Trying to catch up, they talk and laughed throughout dinner.

The two decided to spend the rest of their time that evening at the arcade. “Look! DDR!” Jinyoung grabbed Da-oh’s hand and the two ran to dance. Da-oh had to take off her wedges before getting on the platform. The two battle one another and the game continued. They were so good that they attracted so many people. By the time the game was over, they turned and saw a group of people crowded up watching them and clapping. They stared at each other and waved at the crowd as if they were walking the red carpet.
Da-oh and Jinyoung walked out and laughed. “I guess we’re that amazing.” Da-oh said and continued laughing. “Oh look! A shooting star!” Jinyoung pointed to the clear sky. “Wow~ and the sky is so clear tonight.” Da-oh was stunned.


Hey guys! Finally back! So here was the update, ahaha. -.- Sorry for not updating recently, you know..school. D: Yeah but hope you guys enjoyed it! Thank you for still reading my sister's story guys! --If you still are.-- Subscribe if you haven't already! Also don't forget to leave a comment or two if you want below~ Thanks again, loves! <3