Chapter 3: Adorable Eyes

One VS. Twelve

NOTE: OMGGG!!!! I'm so sorry, readers!! XO I didn't know that this chapter was marked as a HIDDEN CHAPTER!!!!?? But anyway.. I really Apologize for the looooooong wait~! So.. Here you go! ^^ Oh and THANK YOU SO MUCH! FOR THOSE WHO STOPPED BY AND READ AND LEFT A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBED AND ALL THAT! I love reading people's comments~! ^^ It just makes me so happy. OK OK go on now~!^^ (I love you~~!)

 

The place was humongous!!!

 

Big Glass House by Nicole 14

(A/N: Pictures not mine!)

 

We were immediately welcomed in by a baby-faced beauty…I mean guy.

 

Anyway the guy’s name was Luhan and he showed us around the house.

Hmmm. A baby-faced butler. Different but I like it.

 

 

The house was damn packed. There were two pools, an outdoor one at the back of the house…

OutdoorPool.jpg

And an indoor one..

Big Glass House by Nicole 11

 

 

There were more people on the outdoor one because it was a great day outside. Only couples went on the indoor one, I guess for a little private times for theirselves. Who knows what they’re doing. O__O

 

Anyway..

 

 

 

I stayed a little behind so that I can go around the house freely. Suho hyung went ahead looking for his other friends in the house. While Hee Jin didn’t want to stay with Luhan, cause Hee Jin had fear of men..I don’t understand why she didn’t react with Suho though. So she followed Suho around and he didn’t mind at all.

 

 

Suddenly, something caught my attention. A smell. (Dont Worry it's not poop or anything like that)

It smelled really heavenly and mouth-watering. But I can’t seem to guess what kind of food it was. Curiosity nailed me so I followed my nose…and basically, my stomache. My stomache was hungry.

 

...

 

Finally I found the door where the smell was coming from. It’s written…

Do Not Enter

Well, certainly, Why would someone be cooking in such a place that says “DO NOT ENTER” Pppfftt.. People this days! Don’t know when to put signs on what.

 

I chuckled by myself.

 

Then I heard fast chopping on what sounded like a chopping board. I opened the door a LITTLE bit to see who was cooking.

 

 

 

It was a guy. He was wearing a red apron. I could only see his back though. I can see his skin, his skin is soooo white. Like…MILKY WHITE.

 

 

“You can come in and watch if you want.”, The guy suddenly said while he’s still cooking and his back still facing me. I gulped.

 

BUSTED.

 

I went in quietly, closed the door behind me and walked slowly three steps away from the door.

 

Then the guy turned around with big adorable eyes.

 

“Oh. Hi! Welcome! I’m D.O. Didn’t you read the sign?”, he said calmly looking back at his cooking.

“Umm…Your cooking smells nice-“, I tried changing the subject. The way for me to escape trouble.

“Do you like cheese?”, D.O. randomly asked looking at me with those big round eyes of his.

“Uh…Yeah. I …I do”, hoping that answering this question makes him forgive me because of trespassing.

 

tumblr_m85bvtYr6n1rbm43po1_250.gif

 

“Oh. Really? That’s cute…” I smiled and leaned on the table as I watch him put cheese on the pizza he was making.

Then he looks at me with the what-are-you-saying face. “..Oh!  I mean, How nice of you to put…extra…cheese(??) .” I gave an awkward laugh after.

 

 

“Ah. Geurae~? Thank you!” , He smiled. I smiled back and decided to finally ask. “Can I taste it after?” I closed my eyes shut after saying it. Waiting for a rejection from him. How can a person who was trespassing in someone else’s house, ask them to let them get a taste from their delicious-smelling and stomach-grumbling HOMEMADE pizza?!!

“Sure. I told you. You can come watch. So of course I can’t let my audience leave the kitchen empty-handed.”, I just looked at him with sparkling-thanking eyes.

 

“K-Kamsahamnida~!” , I ran towards him and hugged him.

 

So I watched him cook. He even told me to cut some vegetables for him.

 

 

D.O.’s POV

“K-Kamsahamnida~!” , The stranger ran towards me and hugged me from the side. I blushed at what she did. No girl has ever come up and hug me like that. I gulped as she let go.

 

So she watched me cook. Ok.. Awkward. I didn’t mean she would actually WATCH (eyes not blinking and taking note of the recipe and everything) so I made her do work.

Well, that really worked, cause she was really having fun in cutting the vegetables and stuff. So I made her do more. ^_^

 

“Are you having fun?”, I asked as I stir the ramen noodles.

 

 

 

Eun Ji’s POV

“Are you having fun?”,He asked as he was stirring the ramen noodles.

“Huh?”, I looked back at him as I was peeling the potato with a knife. (the manual way)

 

“…Ow.”, I held my right point finger up as it bled. I cut it.

“What happened!? Gwenchana!?”, he ran towards me as he took the knife and the potato away from me. “Let me see!! Does it hurt!?” He held my finger with one hand and wiggled his other hand on the air while panicking.

 

Then he looked at the bleeding finger again and took it in his mouth quickly.

I squirmed as I felt him it and my wound. OK! That really hurts.

 

 

I looked at him with worried eyes. He took it out of his mouth and looked at it. “Does it still hurt?”, he looked at me with big adorable eyes.

How can such a cute and adorable baby do such an UNinnocent act!!!?? I blushed so hard.

 

 

 

Then BOOM! Someone opened the door and INTERRUPTED US!!!

WHAT NOW!???

 

 

“Oh. Uh...Sorry, we’re you guys doing something. Did I interrupt? Nah~ I'm sure I didn't! ^^ I just came cause I smelled the food. Hehe.” A smiling guy came in.

 

Wait. Is he wearing eyeliner?

 

_________________________________________________________________

exoticbluepandas:
 
Hey Hey Hey guys!! D.O. is HERE!! ^_^ Haha! How was it? haha~ COMMENT! ^^ feel free. ^^ And guess who the next guy's gonna be! I gave a little tiny hint in this chapter!! ^^ hehe~ KEEP WATCH! Cause HE is coming to town~!!  >XDDD :> Love YOU GUYS! <3 Annyeong~~!
_________________________________________________________________