1st Chapter: Ah. He's my brother, Suho-oppa!

One VS. Twelve

 

Dedicated to: exofanficseeker - thanks a lot of the help on creating the story plot^^
 
 
 
 
Eun Ji's POV
"Umma...! I'll catch you later!" I took a piece of bread and held it with my mouth while I tie my shoes.
 
"Where are you going, sweetie?" ,mom shouted in the kitchen.
 
"Oh. To Hee Jin's house, nextdoor!", I'm so lucky that Hee Jin decided to move right BESIDE my house. Now she's not taking the bus anymore, were walking together to school. 
 
But who cares about school? It's summer vacation. And I have to spend it with the most precious in the world other than my mom. My Hee Jin~! 
 
"Oh. Geurae? So they really moved nextdoor?" , mom washing the dishes. "m-hmm..", the bread still on my mouth.
 
"Nae. Annyeonghigeseyo." (Formal way of saying "I'm leaving") I said as I left the house.
 
 
 
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12
 
12 steps from my house's walkway to Hee Jin's doorsteps! Hehe.
 
Ding DOng.
 
 
 
 
Hee Jin's POV
Ding Dong.
 Ugh. What now? I'm studying! I was about to stand up when-
 
"Dont worry. I Got it!"
 
Scoffs~ Thank God. 
 
"Haio~~ Hee Jin-ah~~!!", eh? Isn't that Eunji's voice?
 
"Wait. Who are yo- Oh. Sorry!I think I got the wrong house." OMG!! It is Eunji!!!
 
 
 
"Hee Jin-ah~! It's for you!"
 
 
I ran to see if it really is! 
 
"Uhh...Hee Jin?", she looked shocked. "Nae?", I replied. Oh. I forgot to tell her. "Ah. He's my brother, Suho-oppa!"
 
 
 
Moments later...
 
 
 
Suho's POV
I couldn't stop myself from smiling. Hee Jinnie's friend is really cute when she's confused. Hmm.. but She looks familiar. I'm sure I've seen her from somewhere.
 
"EH!? for 5 whole years!? You never told me!?? You have a brother!!??? and he's...*points at Suho* this!! ", poor thing, she seemed so happy when I saw her greet Hee Jinnie.
 
"Well..uh..you never asked?", Hee Jin replied. Aish! This stupid SIBLING! The person is in so much depression.
 
 
"Now,now. Hee Jin's friend...don't be upset! Atleast your bestfriend is still your bestfriend, no matter what.", just randomly said that.
 
 
 
 
Eun Ji's POV
"Now,now. Hee Jin's friend...don't be upset! Atleast your bestfriend is still your bestfriend, no matter what."
 
Wait. Is 'he' talking to ME? THe KINGKA of our school? Kim Suho? OK. I admit it. I've liked Suho for awhile now. I've always dreamt of him, whilst asleep or not.
 But I would never have thought that HE is MY BESTFRIEND's BROTHER!! XO
 
But Anyway, that's not the problem right now...Right now, I can feel my heart skipping very fast and the heat went all the up to my face. Just as I feared, blushing.
 
"Woah! Eunji-ah~ Gwenchana? Do you have a fever?", Oh No! You stupid Hee Jin! Don't !
 
"Hmm?",He bent lower to see my face looking down. "Do you have a fever?", he reached out the back of his hand and felt my forehead.
 
Now, I'm about to faint. 
 
 
"Nah~ You're just blushing!", Hee Jin said carelessly aloud. I looked up at Hee Jin and gave her the I'm-gonna-kill-you-after-this look.
 
What I didn't notice was that, Suho was smiling...I can picture it in the right corner of my eye. I turned to look. He is smiling.
 
 
I looked back quickly at Hee Jin, glared at her and scared her by pretending to run after her. Just a warning. She ran away.
 
 
-chuckles-
 
 
Oh. He's laughing now? I looked back at him and I saw his face leaning closer to mine. 
 
 
Wait. What do I do now? Do I close my eyes? Do I lean in closer to make it simple and quick?
 
 
I closed my eyes and waited for what I've always wanted. 
 
 
 
 
Suho's POV
She closed her eyes. I was shocked by her sudden cute reaction. She seemed like she was waiting for something.
 
I leaned in more closer and stopped where our faces are exactly 2 cm away from each other. 
 
 
I couldn't feel any air coming from her. I think she's not breathing... Oh. Wait-
 
I smiled. Unknowingly. I didn't know why I smiled but I just smiled anyways.
 
I went to her ear and whispered.
 
 
 
 
Eun Ji's POV
I opened my eyes WIDELY. O_____________O        As I felt Suho whispering at my ear. 
 
"..You're really... cute."
 
I blushed at the phrase. Then I heard him mumble something when he turned around, his back facing me.
 
What was I thinking? What was I expecting? Aish! I'm such a pabo!! I hit myself several times on the head before I went to look for Hee Jin.
 
"HEE JIN-AH!!?? YOU PABO!!! COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!!!", I shouted aloud as creepy as I can so that I can scare that girl's guts out of her.
 
"Oh shoot.", I heard a voice. I saw Hee Jin and went after her. 
 
 
Oh. RUn for your life, woman...Cause you are so dead once I get my hands on you!!!
 
 
XP
 
 
Foreword
______________________________________________________________________
exoticbluepandasღ:
       Ayyoo Wassuupp~~!! *looks up* it's EXO!! Yea... -.- lame maann~~ Anyways....This story is based on my own story - actually my own comic story.  ^_^ And I was amazed cause I have around 13 boy characters in my comic and 12 members in EXO so...it was perfect! {though. I had to exclude one character from my comic to make it 12} I just made a little changes on the story plot though.  XDD So...Please comment, subscribe, and bookmark if you must! Thank you! ^^ I LOVE YOU LOWTS!
______________________________________________________________________
 
WARNING: There is no plagiarizing in this story! If you, by any chance, found this story familiar or similar to other fanfics, It is just coincidental! I repeat, there is no plagiarizing in this story! Thank you. >_< ... BUT if it's inspiration, I will mention.