Chapter 2: She wasn’t this light like before.

One VS. Twelve

 

___________________________________________________________________________

exoticbluepandasღ:

       Sorry!!! REALLY LATE UPDATE!! I didn’t have time to update! And whenever I had time, I get writer’s block. AND I didn’t wanna update just any crap so…here’s an update!^^ Hope you guys enjoy!

___________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 Chapter 2: She wasn’t this light like before.

 

 

Eun Ji's POV

OK. So I did get to kill Hee Jin.

Well....more of like injured her! XDD Well, look at the bright side, at least I hit her for totally embarrassing me, in front of....the dreamy, cute, killing smiley face, Suho.

 

*clears throat* Ahemm AHemm~ . What I`m really going to say was.....

 

Suho`s friend (whom I have no idea who) -.- invited us to his swimming pool party tomorrow. So Suho decided to take me and Hee Jin with him.

 

 

"Bwoh!? Why would I come with you guys at some stranger's pool party!?", I tried to sound as cold as I can be to avoid getting anybody into MISUNDERSTANDINGS. Suho finding out that I have a big lovey-dovey dreamy crush towards him.

"-chuckles cutely-  Well...I don't wanna leave my beloved sister behind and same goes with her bestfriend. And besides, the more the merrier." , he smiles as he says it. Gosh. When does this guy stop smiling. I'm dying like crazy.

"Yah. You idiot. First of all, were not forcing you to go...I don't even want you to go, after hitting me right on the head. Aish."

"An dwae~~! I wanna come with you! I mean, I..just....I -.-"

 

 

I didn't have a strong reason to not come, so I came with them.

 

Now,  Were in Suho's car, driving to his friend's house. He mentioned that his friend's name was Kwangsoo? I think. Meh~ Guess I have to find out once I get there.

 

 

Hee Jin was sitting beside the driver's seat. While I'm at the back. Usually, since I'm always with my mom, I'm used to sitting at the front. So, I get sick whenever I'm at the back seat.

 

"Are you alright there, Eun Ji-ah?", Suho asked while I feel his stare from the front rear mirror.

 

I gulped and was sweating so much in the inside. “E..Yeah…hehe..” I awkwardly looked out the window trying to ease myself. (I felt like I was gonna throw up)

 

“GASP! Hyung STOP the car!!....” Hee Jin shouted which made Suho hit the brakes, causing us all to fling forward at the impact.

“BWOH!!? You almost killed us there!!” Suho shouted as he parked at the side of the road. Wow,  And here I thought his only expression is smiling.

 

“…I totally forgot! Eun Ji isn’t used to sitting at the back…”

“Huh?”, Suho looked back at me with a confused but worried look.

“She can’t stand it. She gets sick and throws up after.”

I was trying to struggle removing the seatbelt that’s buckled around me. I felt like it was strangling me to death..!! >___<

 

Suddenly I felt someone carry me.

 

 

Suho’s POV

“…I totally forgot! Eun Ji isn’t used to sitting at the back…”, Hee Jin said she looked at me.

“Huh?”, I looked back at Eun Ji. Not being used to sitting at the back is what I’m confused of and I’m worried cause I saw panting heavily and struggling on trying to unbuckle her seatbelt.

“She can’t stand it. She gets sick and throws up after.”

 

WHAT!? THROWS UP!?

Anii~!! Not in the car!!

 

 So I went out of the car and opened the side door in where Eun Ji is. Then I unbuckled her seatbelt and carried her, bridal style.

 

I took her out of the car. Wow, she was surprisingly light. I felt like I was carrying a 10 year old kid.

“She wasn’t this light like before.”

 

I made her lie on the soft grass.  I thought that the only for a person to escape their dizziness is the smell of fresh air and fresh nature. As I let her lay down like that for a few seconds, I sat down beside her,  just watching her sleep. (nothing creepy…)

Wow. This girl is different. She was struggling awhile ago and now she’s sound asleep. Very weird.

My hand was on the side of my head and my elbow was on the grass. I admired her peaceful sleeping face. Then I see her eyes slowly open up and squint quickly after exposed from the sunlight.

 

I smiled unconsciously…again.

 

 

 

Ji Hyun’s POV

“She wasn’t this light like before.”

That’s what I heard that made me remember.

 

 

Flashback~

I was running to school, late for school…again. I had a strong habit of sleeping in and waking up late in the morning.

Then as I was running towards the gate, I bumped into someone, which caused books and tons of papers flying all over the place.

I opened my eyes and saw a handsome kid. He seemed like he was in senior high, he was wearing a slightly different type of uniform. I was in junior high back then. It was Suho.

I blushed when I saw him blush. I stood up and quickly collected as many papers on the floor as possible, just like what I see on the movies. Two young youths bumped into each other by fate, both picks up the fallen items of the other and once they touch the same item and looked up at each other. Their eyes met.

Well, this is a little different though. I fell on him and then our eyes met. A little more direct. It’s as if fate is forcing us to meet.

 

Anyway, we both stood up and I gave the papers I collected from the floor to him. “Sorry…hehe..” I laughed awkwardly. “Wow. You’re heavy! Hehe..”, Suho laughed and was blushing at the same time.

 

I think he likes me. That’s when I started having feelings for him. Then since then I’ve always watched him from afar. One year to another he became more and more handsome and became quite popular.

And now, I see him again….this time as my bestfriend’s brother!

End~

 

 

 

Then I woke up. I woke up from the smell of fresh air and the softness of where I was lying on. I slowly opened my eyes and I quickly squinted when my eyes felt the sunlight. 

 

 

Then I looked at my side. Seeing a lying figure. I looked up from his chest up to his face. It was Suho. He was smiling….at ME!!   I widened my eyes and quickly sat up.

He sat up as well and said, “Feeling better? C’mon.” He stood up as he helped me up.

 

This time I was at the front seat with Suho. While Hee Jin is at the back listening to her ipod, dancing to some k-pop songs.

To this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH6ZwnqZ7Wo

 

 She only listens to kpop songs nothing else. If you ask her what songs she listens to? She would say:

“Are you sure you want to know? I am giving you this opportunity to take back your question. Cause once I start I’ll never stop!”

 

So sometimes people, after asking her that, get a little creeped out from her. But I love my bestfriend the way she is…sometimes. Sometimes I really love her and sometimes I just REALLY hate her.^^

 

“JUKGO JUGIGGO SSAUGO OECHIGO IGEON JEONJAENGI ANIYAAAAA~!!!!”

She was doing a fail scream with a head-bang type of dance with it. Boy, And do I think this girl is crazy sometimes!

 

O_O

 

“Ah…crazy sister.”, Suho laughed.

 

I just looked at him. Still can’t believe he’s this close to me and IS my bestfriend’s brother.

 

 

“Oh. We’re here!” I looked upfront and was almost choked on air. If that’s possible.

 

 

 

 

 

The place was humongous!!!

 

 

 

End.

___________________________________________________________________________

exoticbluepandasღ:

       I know it's a little too short. ^_^ Just a second, cause I'll be updating the next one right after this one. So, I'll basically be doing a double update this time. I guess! ^^

___________________________________________________________________________