Chapter 6: How I met Park Eun Ji. ^v^

One VS. Twelve

 

 

CHAPTER 6: How I met Park Eun Ji. 

 

 

 

 

Sehun's POV

"Yeah!!! Let's start over. Let's play again!! C'mon! C'mon!! God, I feel like were kids again.", Baekhyun-hyung giggled.
 

The pain in my chest started to get heavier as the past popped up.

 

I my dry lips as I tried stopping my tears from starting. All I think about now is the walking figure leaving the opposite direction. (talking about Eun Ji walking away on the hallway)

 

I took a deep breath and ran for it. No. I ran for her.

 

 

{deep thoughts of Sehun mode: start}

Back in middle school I used to be a real, big meanie.

I was born from a rich family that I saw everybody as poor and low beings. They would either in one of my three categories: The NORMAL ones (meaning, the rich ones just like him), the NON-existent ones (the ones who are too ordinary ones, which he found really boring), and the ANNOYING ones (the people he thinks who are poor, lower than average, fakers, and annoying)

Don't ask. That's how I was grew up as a child. My noona, Jiyeon-noona, who was a Queenka/Bully of her high school, influenced me quite a lot I should say. And my dad who's a hardcore player and made me believe that he never existed. And a mom who's always at work and basically cheated with her boss behind my ex-dad's back. My family`s pretty messed up.

 

1.jpgt-ara+jiyeon+selca+%25281%2529.jpg

~ Oh Ji yeon ~

Age 21 years old

Currently a model in a famous magazine and pursuing acting.

A/N: Let's pretend she's his noona and her last name is Oh. kk? ^^

 

 

Well, That`s the back story of my real point. Park Eun Ji was in the same middle school as me.

 

{WARNING: Most of the following words were the thoughts Sehun as a kid in middle school. So please don't hate Sehun for this, he knows what he did was wrong ^^}

 

One day I was in the library, to look for some cool Spiderman comics. She immediately caught my attention. Oh Yeah. It's definitely because of her looks. She looked totally..

HORRIBLE as hell.

I gave the weird look as I judged her hardcore.

Her hair was up on pigtails and she had those weird Barbie, square-ish glasses and those up-to-neck button-up collars, and she wore a polka dot patterned-skirt with jeans underneath. Like, How can there be such a girl existing in this Earth!??

 

Present Sehun: Sighs....I used to really think looks is a big thing and must be valued. = _ =''

 

 

She didn't look rich and sassy AT ALL so I considered her the lowest of the lows, even lower than the ANNOYING ones. The weirdosthatneedtodie type. Yeah, she gets the lowest mark in my category list for being so ugly and unhuman.... and ugly. That's the only category that I came up with by myself. The other categories were the things I learnt from Jiyeon-noona. 

 

Anyway, she was really ugly. So whenever I would see her, I would always puke in the inside. 

 

That became my usual thing for a whole year (and I somehow, found out that her name was Park Eun JI..) until the next year, one afternoon...

 

"Uh...Uhhhhh...E-Excuse m-m-me...?", Wow. That was a really bad stutter.

"What?", I said annoyed. My mom and dad were planning on going to court tomorrow to divorce. So, I didn't get much sleep last night due to the endless shouting and arguing of my annoying parents. EX-PARENTS to be exact. 

 

"Ummm..I was wondering...uhh....D..Do...Do y-you...lik.....ke.......m...mmh?", she stuttered as her face increased from white to bit red.

"Uh. What?", I raised an eyebrow to her. "Did you just confess to me?"

She looked at me shocked and started fiddling with her hair. Wait, why is her hair purple? She's kind of wearing this..

 

31201.jpg

I fake-puked in front of her.

"Wh..What? Is there something weird about my outfit?", she self-consciously asked me.

 

"No. No, No. It's just your face.", I said not-so-obviously.

"Wh-What about my face?"

 

"It's pretty......  damn UGLY!!"

As I shouted, everybody's attention turned to me and basically her, cause her look was so eye-catching for some reason.

She somehow started shaking on the spot. 

 

Yeah, that's right. You deserve it for being so ugly. 

"Wh-Why would you say that...?", she asked with a fading smile on her face.

 

"Cause you're a weirdo that needs to die and you're ugly and you disgust me!! No one wants you, so go away and eat your family for giving birth to you!!", I basically snapped my trapped up feelings to her. Which I never usually do. Suddenly, I feel bad for her, she came out in the wrong time.

 

Tears start to form in my eyes as I mentioned the word "family". I basically cried right there and knelt on my knees. My family is pretty messed. REALLY messed up. I couldn't take it anymore.

 

She just stood there as I wept. Everybody was basically watching but I didn't care. Cause I'm higher than all of them. I should be. I'm cool.

Then suddenly the girl knelt down before me and pulled my chin up. Ok, that is weird. Then she was crying while she looked at me with a little smile. Ok, why is she smiling while crying? Then she wiped my tears with her warm fingers and hugged me right after. OK!! OK!!! SHE IS REALLY WEIRD!!! HIT HER!!! HIT HER RIGHT AT THE FACE!!!

 

So I pushed her away. "YAAHHH!!! YOU IDIOT!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TOUCHING ME WITH THOSE FILTHY HANDS!!?"

We were both sitting on the ground tears falling. People are still watching but not giving a care about it. 

 

Then she said the weirdest thing I've heard in my entire life.

 

"You know...My mom once told me that it's ok to be different with everybody but not too different where it could separate you apart from the world. Being apart from the world is lonely. Do you want to be lonely?"

"Weirdo. It's not for you to know!", I shouted at her as endless tears keep falling out.

 

"If you know how to feel sad, then what about other people? They can feel too.", she said as she pointed at her heart.  "Your true feelings WILL show up somehow in a certain time where it may hurt someone, But do you really want that? Hurting someone else because of what you felt?"

As she mentioned the word 'felt' I felt a tingling feeling in the pit of my stomach. I remember the way I felt whenever I see my family situation. It made me feel sad.

 

Then I felt her hug me again. "It's OK. I cried too, when my mom said that. I don't wanna be lonely nor do I wanna hurt somebody either. I know you feel the same way.", her words were warm and loving. Is this what it feels to be loved? I thought to myself. 

 

But as she was hugging me I heard her heartbeat. It was really fast.

 

Present Sehun: I felt bad for hurting her feelings but my pride was too high to get myself to apologize to her.

 

Then I never saw her the next day or the next day or the day after that. And I found out she moved to another school. Is it because of what happened? I felt bad for the past five years.

{end of Sehun in deep thought mode}

 

 

 

Now that I finally meet her again, this is my chance to finally apologize to her. 

I was running and checking on the possible ways she might've gone to. I leaned against the wall as I massaged the back of my neck. 

When I suddenly saw a familiar figure came out of nowhere. I turned my face to her and my face lit up.

 

 

"Eun Ji-ah!! Eun Ji!!", I ran towards Eun JI.

 
"Hmm? Oh Sehun? (hihihi I see that.Oh Sehun.) ", Eun Ji, shocked. I stopped right in front of her and tried to catch my breath.
 
 
 
I gulped down and lifted my head up slowly to look at her angelic face. melts in the inside
 
 
"I..I need to talk to you."
 
 
"Talk about what?"
 
 
 
 
"About...about...", I couldn't get the words out of my mouth. I couldn't say those simple "three words". I'm really sorry.
 
I looked at her as she just looks at me with a light shade of pink on her cheeks.
 
 
"W-Well.... I-" 
 
 
 
 
"Ugh.", a voice made my head stick up.
 
"It's that dude in her middle school."
 
"Oh, That 'Oh' guy from her middle school who practically rejected her BIG TIME!?! Wow, that was rad**, man~!", the two figures high-fived as they laughed.
 
 
 
(A/N: For Those who may not know, rad means excellent or impressive. :-*)
 
Wait. Who are they? How did they know about that? 
 
As questions kept popping out of my thoughts, Eun Ji's face turn extremely red and had an angry face on it. I turned around to see two guys that look alike. Twins?
 
Wait. Twins, you say? I think I've seen them somewhere before?
 
 
 
 
kwangmin_and_youngmin_by_ambieshinee-d4h
 
 
 
Park Eun Ji's POV
 
 
"You idiots!! What are you guys doing here!!???", I ran towards them and tried pushing them away somewhere private, where I can 'talk' to them. Yes by talk I meant kill.
 
 
"Ahh...WTF!!?!!! We were having such a good time till you interrupted our 'sweet' talk!!!! "
 
 
 
 
"WHAT SWEET TALK!!?? Nobody wants your stupid games, idiots! ANd Why are you, worms, here in the first place?! Wait. Don't tell me. You guys were-", Eun JI stopped pushing them away when I realized something by myself.
 
"Yeah.", They said in unison with an annoyed tone.
 
 
 
 
"We were invited by Kyungsoo hyung himself.", they said in unison.
I just gave them a doe-eyed look. I didn't want the nightmares of my life to appear in my once-in-a-lifetime precious peace and quiet (meaning a day without the two devil twins called "Youngmin and Kwangmin") alone time. 
 
 
 
Nooooooooo!!!!!!! Go Die!!!! No, actually.... Kill me now please!!!! Oh Sehun!!! The guy that I liked from middle school who rejected me and embarrassed me soo much is here right now!!!!! AISH!!! PLEAASSEE LEMME JUST DISAPPEAR!! 13 years living with those two SCUMBAGS was more than how much I can handle!!!
 
 
 
 
I always wanted to say that. But I can't cause firstly, words from me won't affect them at all; secondly, they would still go and tattle tale about how REBELLIOUS I was outside the house. Liars.
 
I guess, they were really born that way. Though even within that 13 years of living in chaos, I'm still not used to them pranking me around and stuff. Sighs. Very weird.
 
 
 
Oh. Speaking of weird. Why did Sehun wanna talk to me? What did he wanna say? I got so curious so I ran back ignoring the existence of the two annoyed twins who was basically saying all their SUCCESSFUL plans - my most embarrassing moments. Brought to you by the SIZZLING DEVIL TWINS, Youngmin and Kwangmin.
 
 
"Hmm..? ", I said as I scratched the back of my neck really confused and curious at the same time as I saw that the hallway where Sehun was is now empty.
 
 
 
 
 
"Well, That's weird.", I shrugged at nothing.
 
 
 
Nobody's POV
 
Suddenly, Eun Ji's stomach made a groan.
 
Eun Ji's lips turned dry as she held her stomach. Oh. Yeah. I didn't eat breakfast. All I ate was a piece of bread on my way to Hee Jin's house.
 
 
Then her stomach groaned again.
 
 
 
UGh. I think I have to use the washroom. Where's their washroom here? 
 
She thought as she looked around for a washroom.
 
 
 
 
 
After 15 minutes of suffering and looking aroung the humongous house...
 
"OMGGGG!!! A WASHROOMM!!!!! Thank God!", she thanked as she ran straight in the washroom not caring about the signs and stuff on it. Then she did her thing on an empty stall.  She didn't care if she made weird noises cause there weren't people in the washroom....yet.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
END
 
 
 
 
exoticbluepandas NOTE:
HOLA, MY LOVESS!!! It's been so loongg!!! How's it going? ^^ and OMGGGGG!!! When I came back here all I see was 27 subs.
 
 
 
Me: O___________O
 
 
(refreshes page button)
 
 
Me: 27 subs. O_____________________________________________O
 
 
(climbs up a window and flies)
 
aajsdhngasdhguirhv eruvtiurhvterhteuirgndfjhbgqe98ty43jtne9r87gjw45noyi8dbhpeghr4twiog8hyer89ybiorng9e8yqw89ne4rotihy3548th34io2htg983hngidfhdonghoiehexoexoexoexoexoexoexoexoexowiofhjcveruithwqeiufhiubghfowihoiXCHANYEOL BAEKHYUN KYUNGSOO JUNMYEON JONGIN YIXING MINSEOK JONGDAE LUHAN KRIS TAO SEHHHUUUNNNNNN!!!!!JASKHGIUHAQRNFIG UHQN EXOEXOEXOEXOALDVHAPSIODUVBHPASIUBVPUIB..
 
SPAZZ.
 
 
AHEEM..AHEMMM... uMM...OKEH. ^^ hAIO!!! tHANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! 27 SUBS!! SNIFF SNIFF MAKES ME HAPPY!!! FLIES AGAIN AND RETURNS. ^^ K SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. THE REALLY REALLY LATE UPDATE. 
 
To make up for it, I'm gonna give you some cute exo moments...
 
                              tumblr_mefau8MQ4R1qaprbao1_r1_500.gif
 

                             tumblr_mec32tpXrP1rs97fco1_500.gif

 

                             tumblr_me3pa2K9mN1qbgpp5o1_500.gif

 

Oh no CHANYEOL!! What have you done to our SUHOOOO!!!! XDDD (scrunch up nose)

 

UGH. I only took three EXO GIFS this time. cause TUMBLR is ON. TUMBLR is ON. I can't concentrate when TUMBLR is ON. If I take too much time in tumblr i'm dead.

 

SOrry..That's the only way I can make up with my tardiness. EXO SPAMS. But I'll think of another way to entertain youguys. hehe entertain.. *** KK BYE BYE

 

Please

COMMENT< BOOKMARK< SUBSCRIBE

DO ANYTHING YOU WANT !!!

lol. I was bored so I did this. It was hard though/. XDDD

 IT's FREE!!

 

[ahemm ahemm... all gifs are not mine. credits and greetings to owner! "hi!" ]

kk. bye bye my lovely darlings that I love so much.