Chapter 5: The Demons that broke free from Hell!!!! >0

One VS. Twelve

 

...

 

 

CHAPTER 5: tHE dEMONS THAT BROKE FREE FROM HELL
 
 
 
 
...
 
 
 
 
 
The door suddenly opens.
 
BOOM!  Landed -first on the ground.
 
 
 
“Oh. I’m so sorry! Are you okay?”
 
Someone really pretty greeted me and helped me up.
 
~~
 
 
 
Luhan's POV
 
"Aigoo...Luhan-oppa~~! Yeopeeoyooo~~!!! ^^", Jessica said while pinching my cheeks.
 
Oppa? Isn't she a noona to me?
 
"Omo...Luhannie~~ You're like totally baby-face...Lemme be your mommy~~!!", 
 
Umma-ga!!!??? Eh....
 
"Aish!! SHUT UP you sticles! Luhan and I are TOTALLY OFFICIAL.", That one girl that always touched my back seducingly disgustingly said. UGH.
 
Then they all started screaming and cat-fighting there and then. I took the chance to slip out the chaotic circle and took a run for the door.
 
 
I held the door knob and it semmed like the girls noticed me sneaking out. Then they raced towards literally running over each other just to get to me. I panicked and opened the door immediately.
 
 
But as I opened the door, some figure fell on the ground. And I was like...
 
tumblr_m87s2wr8fG1ryitwio2_500.gif
It seemed like she was leaning on the door. She was wearing a cute pink apron.
 
 
 
 
 
 
O______O
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh YES!! One of the workers here!! Lifesaver!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
tumblr_m7k2ngExxF1r158who1_250.gif
My inner fanboyness!! ^o^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Nobody's POV
Luhan helped Eun Ji up and held her hand. His face looked panicked and suddenly.
 
BAM! He hugged her right there infront of the demons.
 
 
Eun Ji had no idea what was happening. But she sure is blushing as red as reddest thing on earth. Being hugged by a pretty asian boy...That rarely happens to just anybody.
 
Basically, she just stood there. His back facing the girls that is now death glaring and burning holes on her mentally.
 
Eun Ji was scared and she doesn't know what to do at all. She's scared of the pretty guy's PLAN getting ruined, I guess helping a fellow citizen would be a nice thing to do..She tried convincing herself. But these..monste- I mean, girls are literally gonna kill me if I don't push him away. Then suddenly I was pulled out from my thoughts when...
 
 
"What are you doing, hyung?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sehun's POV
"What are you doing, hyung?", I asked as I saw Luhan hugging a girl.
 
tumblr_m950hinPSg1r9jdbp.gif
 
 
I widened my eyes when I saw some girls glaring at the girl she's hugging, all happening behind Luhan.
 
"Huh? Oh. Sehun You're here!", I blinked a few more times as he separated from her and turned her around to face me.
 
Her face a little messy and her face with a little shade of pink. She glanced at me once then looked over to the side and stared at the empty hallway.
 
"Ah..Umm...Well you see, my friend here....", Luhan smiled over to the girl.
"Eun Ji.", the girl mumbled still blushing.
 
"..Eun Ji was lost and needs my.....I mean..OUR help..around the house."
 
When did we ever-  ? Wait. Eun Ji?
 
"So.. Catch'ya later, ladies. hehe Annyeong! It was great meeting you.", Luhan pulled me and Eun Ji and ran towards the right side of the hallway.
 
 
 
 
Eun Ji. Park Eun JI. I know her.
 
 
What's with that? I blinked in confusion.
 
 
We stopped right behind a couch near the main entrance. Luhan looked over and then...
tumblr_m7deyx9tgG1rxsss4o1_500.gif
 
"...sighs... That's a relief.", while holding his hand up his chest.7
 
"Uhh... Who are we hiding from, hyung?", I asked, hungry for the confusing controversy.
 
"Oh. Some girls awhile ago. They are really obsessed and crazy..and then one almost harrased me! It's so scary.", Luhan sat and leaned behind the couch, trying to explain everything that happened.
 
 
"Ahh.. I had a feeling those girls were scary.", I nodded and then I looked over to Eun Ji who was still blushing.
 
"Gwenchana?", I got myself to ask her. Luhan looked over to her as well, anticipating for an answer.
 
 
She just nodded. 
 
 
"'Kay.. I'll go now.", she blurted out awkwardly and stood up. She walked with her head facing the ground.
 
 
I just watched her until she can't be visible anymore for being so far away. I bit my lower lip and cracked my knuckles.
 
 
 
Luhan's POV
 
"Hey! You alright?", I patted Sehun's back in a worried expression.
 
He looks to me then looks down and looks to where Eun Ji left to then back to me. 
 
"Yah. What's wrong? You're scaring me.", I panicked and pushed him lightly on the shoulder.
 
 
"Eun Ji... She... "
 
"She, What?", I asked him in complete confusion.
 
 
"She .... I... I've known her from before.", Sehun said as he scratched the side of his head and didn't look straight at me.
 
"OH. Oh? Oh, Really?", I asked quite relieved that that was the reason. I thought something wrong happened. That's a relief.
 
 
"Y-Yeah. Kind of.", he said as he blushed a little.
 
"Who was she, then?", I asked smiling at him.
 
 
"She was ..."
 
 
"She was my sunflower."
 
tumblr_m9fglqVgep1r3ydxe.gif
 
"OH. REally!!?? Since when??", I smiled at his shyness.
 
"5 months. well...but we WERE. past tense. WERRRE!!", He highlighted the word WERE to me.
 
"Aww....It's alright. You have me..."
 
Sehun looked at me confused.
 
"...aaaaaa~~nnnd you're hyungs. Were ALL here for you.", I smiled sheepishly.
 
"Oh. Thanks hyung.", He smiled at me.
 
 
"Heeeyyyyy!! When did you guys start playing Hide-and -Seek!!?? Why didn't you call me!? I wanna play too!!!", a familiar voice whined from behind us. More of like ABOVE us. 
 
 
 
0__0
 
 
Sehun and I looked up together and saw the derpy, whining Chanyeol.
 
tumblr_m9e7mtdLnR1rujixk.gif
 
 
"We weren't-", I tried explaining.
 
"Yeah!!! Let's start over. Let's play again!! C'mon! C'mon!!God, I feel like were kids again."
 
They both laughed at each other.
 
tumblr_makgbscpCl1qin4b8.gif
 
"HAHAHAHAAH!! Yeah Let's do that. I'm pairing up with Sehu-", I looked over and there was no Sehun there.
 
"S-Sehun-ah?", I blinked quickly.
 
 
...
 
 
"Eun Ji-ah!! Eun Ji!!", Sehun ran towards Eun JI.
 
"Hmm? Oh Sehun-ah?", Eun Ji, shocked. Sehun stopped right infront of her and panted.
 
 
Sehun catches his breath and gulped down.
 
"I..I need to talk to you."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
exoticbluepandas NOTE:
Short but updated! XD OMGG I feel like I'm abandoning this story!!! Thats why whatever the length of it I just had to keep it moving!! XDDD So..Yeah I just made it harder and more difficult with my tumblr on. Writing asianfanfics with tumblr on, is NOT entirely a good idea. Its gonna take longer than what it should take with tumblr around. HEHE!! ANYWAYS>> COMMENT SUBSCRIBE and BOOKMARK!!                     It's FREE,
aND i WoULD mOST lIKElY aPPrECIATE iT!
 
KAY KAY HERE's SOME GIFs I've seen on tumblr:
tumblr_makhp7ytGH1qc3fy9o5_250.giftumblr_makhp7ytGH1qc3fy9o6_250.giftumblr_makhp7ytGH1qc3fy9o4_250.gif
 
Sehun saying this to Luhan. HUNHAN!! Ma hunhan feels!! ughasdvuwqerlgkvjushvoia.
 
 
 
ANd BTW. This chapter didnt make sense at all to me.. But hope you accept it and just think of it as a cute way ofendorsing my OTPs. There's more of them though. I'll try showing them in the next UPCOMING chapters!! XDD
 
tumblr_m9lnku3Ll11r158who1_500.gif
 
 
tumblr_m5okafvJhV1rvog0fo1_250.gif
 
 
tumblr_m9hu75df751qcgu4mo2_r1_500.gif
 
exochanyeollover:  Im not the owner.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AND       MY        ALL     TIME      FAVORITE
 
 
 
 
 
 
tumblr_mahpnlD6ki1rgfms5o5_500.gif
 
kkThanks Byenow loves