chapter twenty seven.

The Geek and The Jerk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL_q3aaG8IE


"Wah~" you said as you ate your food.
Lay chuckled softly as he watched you. "You eat a lot for a girl like you," he said.
"You should see her at home when she eats," Luhan mumbled, playing with his food.
You glared at Luhan. "I only eat like this because I'm hungry," you said.
Lay raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? Does Luhan not feed you at all?" he asked.
Luhan glared at Lay. "Of course I do. Why wouldn't I? I don't want Jieun to starve," he admitted.
You looked at him. "Really?"
Luhan looked at you, his ears turned red. "Y-yeah... Sure..." he said and ate his food quickly. "Hurry up and eat. I have places to go and people to see."

You looked at him. "You can go. I can stay with Lay," you said.
Lay smiled. "Yeah, she can. I'm not busy today," Lay said.
Luhan glanced at the both of you. But all he said was, "Hurry up and eat."


The three of you walked out of the restaurant. "Where are you guys going?" Lay asked.
"To Lulu's interview," you said.
Luhan glared at you. "Stop calling me that!"
Lay looked at you. "Then I'll come along."
"What?" Luhan said.
Lay shrugged. "Since it's your interview and you're going to be the interviewee, Jieun is going to be outside waiting for you. She'll need company, so I'll come," he said.
"I don't think that's ness--" Luhan started.
"You can come!" you said and beamed. "It's going to be boring without you."
Lay grinned and glanced at Luhan and back at you. Luhan glared at you. *WHAT?!* He shook his head. "Fine. Now hurry up," he said and walked away, as you and Lay followed behind.


"You two," he said. "Stay out here while I do my interview. Don't go anywhere." He turned and walked towards the interview room. *Darn it, I can't let the two of them stay together... Must finish the interview fast.* Luhan bit his lip as he entered the interview room.
"Why do you think we can't go anywhere?" you asked Lay.
Lay shrugged. "Who knows. But, who listens to him? Let's go get some ice cream," he said.
Your eyes narrowed. "But Luhan--"
"Don't worry. I always leave when he tells me not to, and nothing bad happens. So come," he said.
You thought about. Eventually, you sighed and nodded. Lay grinned and grabbed your arm, leading you the the nearest ice cream shop.

"Luhan?" one of the directors asked. Luhan nodded and sat in the chair that was set out for him. The interviewers and directors looked at his files.
One of the directors looked at Luhan. "It says that you're a valedictorian at your high school," he flipped through the files. "A+'s in every class, blah blah blah. Fluent in Chinese," they all nodded in interest.
"This will be a very short interview for you then," a man said with a smile.
*Short? Thank god.*

"One question," a lady asked. "Why are you interested in our college?"
Luhan looked at his hands and back at the interviewers. "One reason... But, please do not share this information with anyone," he said.
The interviewers nodded and looked at him. Luhan started talking.


Short update. I promise to do another update today!