chapter eleven.

The Geek and The Jerk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTsFOz0PCao


You both arrived at Lotte World. You looked around. "Waah~ I haven't been here in.. NEVER! I always see this place on T.V, but never gotten the chance to come here..." you said.
"You must have no life," Luhan mumbled. "Are you serious? You've never been here? Not even as a child?" You shook your head. He sighed and facepalmed. "Now I know why you really want attention from your dad." *You never had a normal life.*
But you didn't hear him. You paid attention to the rides and gazed at all of them like a child's first time there. "Can we go on that one? No! That one! No!" You pointed in all directions of the rides.
Luhan pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "We're only going on one ride."
"And what ride is that?" you asked, innocently.
"The bus," he said, and pulled you towards then next bus.
"BUT BUT! I WANT TO GO ON A ROLLER COASTER!!!"

"Then go with your dad next time," he said, getting on the bus, pulling you along.
You pouted. "Okay..." You sat down next to him. "Then what was the reason why you took me here?" you asked.
He didn't reply. Instead, he looked outside the window, trying to look as if he couldn't hear you at all.
You pouted. "Never mind."

You both ended up at Chanyeol's cafe again. "AISH! I hate rain now!" you complained.
Hyemi gave you both a towel. She softly smiled at you. "There's no reason to hate the rain. It's peaceful..."
"No it's not! It got me all wet!"
She continued to smile in a friendly way. "Well... Maybe if you could just stay in the rain for a while you'll feel the peacefulness of the rain around you. You may not like the rain, but the way it sounds, it makes everything that you're thinking go away," she said.
Luhan scoffed. "Try convincing her that, Hyemi," Luhan said.
You glared at him.

The cafe door opened, and in came a girl in her school uniform, soaking wet. "Oh my! You're soaking wet! Please have a seat, I'll go and get you a towel!"
Luhan's eyes shifted towards the girl that just came in. His eyes suddenly sparkled with happiness. "I'll be back," he said and walked away.
Hyemi came back after giving the girl a towel and sat in front of you. "Does Luhan know her?"
"Who?" you asked.
Hyemi chuckled and shook her head. "Never mind. Is there anything you want?" she asked.
"Mm... A cappuccino please!" you said.
Hyemi laughed. "Aigoo~ You're so cute! You know, you'd make a good match for Luhan. You're both so cute! And you both have a baby face!" she commented.
You stared at her. "Me? And Luhan? HA! Funny..."
But Hyemi didn't hear the last part and walked away to make your cappuccino.

Luhan finally came back when the girl left the cafe. He sat back down at your table. You looked up and saw him smiling, for the first time.
You looked at him. Luhan looked at you when he realized that you were looking at him. "What?" he asked you with an innocent face.
"You're smiling... That's highly unusual..." you said and poked his cheek.
Luhan's smile immediately went away, he coughed. "What are you talking about? I'm not smiling," he said. "Says you! But you were just smiling a while ago!"
l Luhan made a face. "I think you're seeing things." You frowned. "Am not. I saw what I saw!"
Luhan exhaled and shook his head. "Lies." You pouted and threw a fork at him. "Shut up!" "You know you could've poked my eyes out with that fork! How would you feel if I threw a fork at you?" Luhan said.
You furrowed your eyebrows and stuck your tongue at him. You ignored him and sipped your cappuccino. You quickly spat it out, fanning your tongue. "HOT HOT HOT!"
Luhan chuckled. You glared at him. "Stupid, girl," he mumbled.

You slapped his arm and continued to glare at him. "Meanie," you said.
"I'm never nice to you. Never will be," he said.
You made a face and continued to sip your cappuccino. "By the way, who was that girl?" you asked.
"Oh, her?" he asked. You nodded. Short silence. "Park Jiyoung," he said with a smile.
You peeked at his face, he looked happy when mentioning her name. "Park Jiyoung? What's your relationship with her?"
He glaced at you with cold eyes. "Why does it matter to you? By the way. I can't tutor the the rest of the week," he said.
You gave him an are-you-kidding-me look. "I've been telling you that you don't have to tutor me this week, you.. HAMBURGER!"
"Yah, what did you call me?" he asked.
"That's right. I called you a hamburger! Mehrong!" You stuck your tongue at him and ran out of the cafe, with him chasing behind you.


y, short update. >< Sorry for not updating for the past couple of days. >< I've been getting things ready for the end of the school year and 8th grade finals and extra classes and such. D;