chapter ten.

The Geek and The Jerk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmnF-cNVcvA


Another day of school, just a normal day. Instead of students studying, it was time to clean. Only 2 weeks until graduation. Hara and Sori sighed. "Where's Jieun?" Hara asked. Sori shrugged. They went back to doing their work.

"Luhan, can you send these files to the teachers' lounge?" the teacher asked, having a pile of files in her arms.
Luhan nodded and headed down the hall towards the teachers lounge.

"Okay okay... Take out this year's seniors profile..." you opened the drawers full of profiles. You gaped. "All these are the seniors? You've got to be kidding me! I rather be cleaning the classroom rather than..." you trailed off after see Luhan's files. You quickly pulled it out. *Wait, what am I doing? I can't be snooping around people's files! But.. Just once...* You slowly opened the file, but suddenly it shut and the file was pulled out of your hands.
"What are you doing? Why are you reading my files?!" Luhan asked, coldly.
You pouted and didn't turned to look at him. "No reason..." You looked in the drawers again and found a familular name. "Hmm... Park Jiyoung..."
Luhan looked at the file name and snatched it from you before you could open the file. "I said stop reading the files!" he said. He huffed and gave you the pile of files. "Anyways, here are the new files. Finish it today," Luhan said and walked away.
"What?! All this?!" you complained. You groaned. "I should be paid for doing alll this!"

The last bell rang. Everyone went home to rest after a long day of cleaning. You went directly to your home nd found Xiumin in the living room with Luhan. "Oh, Jieun, you're here. Tutoring today," Xiumin said.
You turned to Luhan. "I told you, no tutoring for the whole week."
Silence. "You can't do that Jieun. Only me or dad can cancel tutoring."
"Really, then cancel tutoring," you said.
"I'm not going to do that," Xiumin argued back.
"Why not? Studying is over at school. I'm graudating in 2 weeks. No point of studying for college since I won't be able to get into one," you argued.

Silence filled the room. "Luhan, just go and tutor her," Xiumin said.
Luhan nodded and faced you. "Shall we go?" he asked. You looked away. "I'll take that as a yes," he said and bent down, grabbed your legs and put you over his shoulder.
"YAH! Let me down!" you shouted as Luhan walked up the stairs to your room.
"You said yes, but you didn't move. So, I carried you," he said.
"I NEVER ASKED WHY! I SAID LET ME DOW--" You landed on the ground next to your bed. "NEXT TIME COULD YOU JUST GENTLY LET ME DOWN?!"

"What's with you? You seem like the real Jieun now," he said.
You glowered at him. "Just shut up," you mumbled. "I thought you didn't want to talk to me..."
"I never said that I didn't want to talk to you. I told you to just leave my room," he said.
"But you said to never come back."
"Just shut up so we can start the tutoring. The sooner I tutor you, the sooner we don't have to see each other. Is that okay for you?"
You just glared at him.

"But you were right about what you said to your brother down there. No need for tutoring when there's only 2 weeks of school left. So, I'll teach you something else. Have you ever be out of Seoul other than malls and school?" he asked.
You shook your head.


"Ew! What is this place?!" you said as you scooted closer to Luhan as a man sat down next to you.
"It's called a bus. And stop scooting closer to me," Luhan said, scooting away.
You pouted. A big dog ran towards you. "Eep!" You scooted closer to Luhan and hugged his arm.
Luhan glared. "What's with you?! It's just a dog!"
"Shut up!" you said.

Luhan rolled his eyes. "How troublesome," he mumbled.


Short update. >< My brain stopped working. D; Maybe another update later? OTL I dunno.
Btw, Bawerp and Chaehun hasn't happened yet. Later on in the story, it will. :3