chapter twenty five.

The Geek and The Jerk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-wAei0MOAo


"JIEUN!!!!!" Luhan shouted your name.
You looked up, eyes widen, as did Lay's. The soccer ball came flying towards you as Luhan ran towards you. You froze, waiting for the ball to hit you. But then, you felt strong arms around you. You looked up and saw Lay. He softly smiled down at you, trying to hid the pain in his back. Luhan stopped running when he saw Lay's arms around you. "Jieun..." Lay let go of you and carefully stood up with the help of the maknae. You looked at Luhan. He didn't look happy. "Are you okay?" he asked, kneeling beside you.
You nodded. "But Lay--"
"Let's go home," Luhan said and grabbed your arm, pulling you up to your feet and away from his group of friends. Lay watched you leave until you disappeared.

You twisted your wrist from Luhan's grip, but he held your wrist firmly. Luhan pulled you onto the bus and made you sit down next to him. You pouted as you rubbed your wrist. "Well that was weird," you mumbled. Luhan stayed silent. You looked at your wrist and gaped. "Now look at what you did! My wrist is red now!"
Luhan still didn't speak, but he grabbed your wrist and looked at your red wrist. He frowned. "Sorry," he said and let go.
You pouted. "Sorry isn't enough," you said. Luhan stayed quiet instead of arguing with you as usual. You looked at him, Luhan looked at his hands. You poked his cheek. "What's the matter?" No response. You poked him again.
Luhan turned away. "Don't touch me," he said coldly.
You pouted and sat back in your seat. *Grumpy Lulu.*


Luhan walked off the bus before you could. "Yah! Wait up!" you said, running out of the bus. As soon as you caught up with him, you grabbed his arm. You pouted. "Is Lulu mad today?" you asked, cutely.
Instead of replying, Luhan fasten his pace. You stopped walking and pouted. Luhan didn't even look back once, but he did noticed that you had stopped walking. He sighed and turned to you. "If you're going to stand there all day, then do so. I'm going home," he said, turned and walked away. You pouted and followed him but only in a distance apart.

At last, you both had gotten home. "Luhan!" Luhan's mother said when she saw him walk in with you. Luhan, without a response to his own mother, walked upstairs to his room and slammed the door shut. You pouted. "What's wrong with Luhan?" his mother asked. You shrugged. "Well?"
You looked at her. "Well, what, umma?" you asked.
She pushed you up the stairs to Luhan's door. "Go and ask him!" she whispered.
You pouted. "I have many times, but he never responds..."
"You know, I can hear you two, right?" Luhan said from his room.

Luhan's mom sighed and bit her lip. "No choice. Go!" she said and pushed you inside Luhan's room. "Fighting!" she mouthed and closed Luhan's door.
You gluped and looked at Luhan who was glaring at you. "What do you want?" he asked, coldly. You opened his mouth to say, but he cut you off. "Don't even ask why I'm mad. You should know," he said and turned to his computer.
You slightly frowned. "Actually, I don't know..."
Luhan turned to you. "Then, what do you know?" he said.
You looked at him and pointed at him. "That you're mad at me," you said.
Luhan sighed and rolled his eyes. "You know nothing," he mumbled. You pouted.

"I'd know!" you said. "Well... If you tell me..." you said. Luhan didn't respond. You sighed and shook his arm. "Please tell me?" Luhan stood up and walked out of his room, of course, you followed. "Tell me!" you said.
You and Luhan both ended up on the back porch. Luhan sighed and turned to you. "Will you shut up?!" he snapped.
You shrank back, "W-well--"
"I'm tired of you annoying the heck out of me!" he said. You looked at him. He started to pace back and forth. "And that accident that happened at the soccer field, why did you sit there?! You could've sat somewhere else!" He sighed and rubbed his temple. "You know what? Just... Just forget it," he said and made his way back to his room.
You followed him. "No! Tell me!" you said.

The both of you were in his room now. He sighed and looked at you with a serious face. He suddenly grabbed you by the shoulders and looked at you straight in the eyes. He paused. "You wouldn't even understand," he muttered.
You looked at him. "Understand what?"
Awkward silence filled the room. You stared at Luhan who stared back at you. Luhan's gaze went down to your pink lips. For once, his heart started to race. He opened his mouth to say, but nothing came out. His grip on your shoulders tighten.
You looked at him. "What are you doing?" you asked.
Luhan snapped out of his gaze and let go of you. He cleared his throat, "N-nothing," he stuttered. "J-just forget it... I-I'm not mad anymore," he said and walked towards his closet.
You gasped and ran towards him and hugged him. "You're not?! Yay!" you said, and tighten the hug.
Luhan's ears started turning red, "Y-yes, I'm n-not. N-now... LET GO!" he said and pulled your arms off of him.
You beamed. "But why were you mad?"
"I said not to talk about it!" he said, walking into his bathroom.
"You never said that!" you shouted when he closed the bathroom door.
"I'm saying it now!" Luhan shouted from the bathroom.

You beamed and skipped out of his room where you met his mother at the staircase. She quickly stood straight. "I heard nothing nor did I see anything!" she said and smiled. "But you two were so cute!" she squealed. 
You blinked. "What?"
She giggled and walked away. "Nothing~" she sang.
You stood there, confused.


Sorry for the late update. >< My parents were pulling me everywhere. D; So no double update today. T^T But possibly tomorrow! <3