I Love You

♚ Heartless Soul ♚

 

[2AM-I Love You]

 

 

 

 

You and him once again walked out of school together, you had known him since you're a freshmen in high school. Both of you had got close since than through going to the same school activity, he was a really nice guy to you. Both of you are always been seen together, people are alawys teasing you about how you both looks like couple instead of best friends. You just laughed and brushed it off because you know that he won't like someone like you because he is just treating you as best friends.

♚His POV♚

I walked out of the school together with ~~~, my friends walked pass me and teased me once again at how ~~~ and I looks matching to each other. I looked over to her and smile before turning back to my friends, "Aniyo! We're just friends!"

"Friends? Oh~ I see .. FRIENDS!" They giggled and ran away, I sighed at their childness.

"Mianhae, they're too childish." I said to ~~~ , she just smiled and shook her head, "It's okay~ I already got use to it."

To me, ~~~ been in my life is the best thing that happned in my entire life. I never once thought that I will fall in love with her, I never once thought that she will be the one. But, I was wrong. She's the one, my everything. She never know that I love her more than best friend, I never know if she felt the same way about me, like how I felt toward her. There's one stupid thing called love, I had already fallen into this stupid thing but this stupid thing is the most happiest thing that happened in my life.

"~~~-ah.." I called out to her, she turned around to me with a sweet smile that always brought a smile to my face too, "Hmm?"

I chuckled and took her hand, "Remember how we always walked hand in hand?" She nodded, "Of course! And becuase of that, people been teasing me by saying you're my boyfriend!" She chuckled and looked up to the sky, "People will never believe that we're just best friend, we're best friend forever!"

I looked to the ground and said in a soft voice, "What if I tell you that I don't want to be your best friend anymore?" She stopped in her trace and turned to look at me with a shock face, "W-What?"

I took a deep breathe and said once again,"I want to stop been your best friend."

She pulled her hand away from mine and looked down, "Why? Did you get sick of people teasing you?"

My eye widen in shock that she misunderstood me of wanting to end our friendship, at the thoughts of this, I grabbed hers hand and said, "Aniyo!"

 

♚Your POV

He wants to end our friendship after so many years of been best friend to each other? How curel is he.

"Aniyo!" he said, I just stood there and said nothing.

 

♚Normal POV

He poked your cheek, "Yah..Look at me.."

You looked up and he leaned in toward you and said, "I just want you to be my girlfriend, that's why I must end our long-team friendship. What are you thinking of?"

He chuckled and stood up straight once again, "Aww~ Pretend you don't heard anything! I know you won't accept me either!~" He walked away and pretended to be happy before he turned around to you, "Yah! Ain't you going to walk? Stop spacing out!"

Finally, you understood his meaning and you smiled to yourself. You ran to him and took his hand, "I'm going to stick to you forever!"

He chuckled, "I'm not gonna let you leave my side too!" You both smile at walked home, hand in hand, in a new relationship.