By Myself

♚ Heartless Soul ♚

 

 

[SNSD Tiffany-By Myself]

 

 

 

 

 

" ____, I hope that you're happy.." you wiped the tears that rolled down your cheek.

You looked around the peaceful park,everyone seem to be having fun,but you felt like you're going to broke into pieces.

 

====Flashback====

 

You were alwas a normal school girl that love hanging out with friend till you were a high school girl. You had no friend in school,all of your middle school friend went to different school as you.No one bother to befriend you in high school,this causes you to kept to yourself after a couple of month in the new school. Rumors about you been arrogant just because you don't talk to anyone,started to spread around the school.Life wasn't good,Queenkas bullied you.You can't fight back because you knew that you will only got double bullied back.

 

...............

 

Till one day,someone stopped the Queenkas from hitting you..

 

"Go away! Out of my sight right now!" a guy shouted at the Queenkas.The next thing you knew is he squatted down and put his hand on your head, "You won't be alone anymore."

You looked up and it was _____, one of the Kingkas of this school. "Why do you help me?"

"Because I know the feeling of been bully." he smiled widely to you,to you,his smile is the best cure in this world.

After this accident, ____ and you got closed and became best friend.Till one day he told you, "~~~-ah,let not be friend anymore.."

The only thing that you could say is, "Why?"

.......

"Because I want you to be mine."

...........

You knew what he mean but you don't know how to react,he just smiled and slowly pull you into a warm hug.

 

====End of Flashback====

 

Everything was just fine till week ago,his parent wanted him to marry another girl.He does not wanted to broke up with you but you knew there's no other choice so you told him, "Let break up.I don't love you anymore."

As your mind are thinking of all those memories,someone stood in front of you.You looked up and saw him,right in front of you.

"Go away." you said,he pulled you up from the swing you was sat on, "Just go away!" you pushed him away from you but all he does is pulled you into his hug.

"Liar.Saying you don't love me but look at you now!...Crying because of me." he hugged you tightly.

"Just leave,we can't be together anymore..We can't love each other..Let just pretend that we're stranger.." you lightly pushed him away from you but he just hugged you tighter.

You could hear his sobbing,you wanted to cried but you force yourself not to.

 

please, just pass by pretending like you don't see me
please, don't even give me a glance
in the days that are like the sandy winds
don't give anything to me

folding away my one heart
hiding my one tear
like it's the first time we've seen each other, like we're strangers
just pass by. it has to be like that.

 

"We got to be like this ____ ..... " you say softly,and he kissed you for one last time.

 

In the next world, when we are born
then, we'll look at each other face to face
let's be born so that we don't lose weakly in front of fate again

 

"I never want to let you go.." was all he could say to you,before you ran away from him.

"I never want to push you away.." You say softly as you ran away from him.