The Reason Why I Became A Witch

♚ Heartless Soul ♚

 

 

 

 

"~~~!"

"~~~~!!!! PLEASE!"

He catch up with you and grab hold of you, you stopped in your track. You turned around to him with a smirk and says, "What are you going to say? Say it right now. I don't have any times for you." You pulled your hand away from him in a hash way.

He was shocked that you behave in this way, he chuckled and pretended to be normal and asked, "W-Why are you been like this? What's with the sudden break up?"

"Tsk." you rolled your eye, "What's wrong with you?!" Once again, he grabbed your hand, "Tell me why!"

He took a step back as you stared at him, "I'm just sick and tired of you. Alright? Just go to other girls and trick them with your old trick that had been seen through by me."

"W-What are you talking about?"

You smirk and says, " ____-ah, don't think I don't know any motive you had when you first date me." You kept quiet as you carried on staring at him, he seem to be scared by your answers. You chuckled, "You're just playing around with girls' feeling. You just want them to be around you in order to make you been famous in school. Isn't it?"

He looked down with a sigh, you smirked and turned away from him, "Just go. Please, leave me. I hate you. I will forget you." Your hand was once again grabbed hold by him when you walked away from him.

You let out a sigh, "What do you need now?"

There was no answers from him, so you turned around to him. You let out a small gasp as that was the first time you had ever saw him cried. All of a sudden, you felt sad for him for living his life in this way. You love him but he cheated on you and this is the thing you couldn't accept it. He is the reason why you became a witch. You was a girl that was easy-going before he cheated on you but once you learned about it, you started to change. You had became more daring and more confident in yourself. Sometime, you felt that you should thanks him for been a cheater because he let you become a girl that know how to protect yourself.

You raised your hand to his face and wiped his tears away, "Please..Just go. I need to hate you and I need to forget you. I..really hate you for been a cheater." He lower his head and softly says, "If..If I change just for you, will you accept me once again?"

You kept quiet for his question as you don't know whether to says yes or no. You wanted to says yes because you love him but you wanted to says no too because he was the one that hurt you the most in your life time.

Surrounded by your silent, he lifted his head to met your eye and says in the most gentle voice you had ever heard from him, "I know I'm wrong. Baby, please answers me.."

Your tears formed at the concer of your eye, you looked away from him. You was actually crying and you couldn't believe it that you was at the state that you could forgive him. You thoughts that you were a witch but you're just a princess dress in the clothes of witch.

He cupped your cheek, your graze met his and he slowly leaned in to you. His kiss felt like a magic to you, at that current moments because you had never ever seen him been this gentle before. He was always been rebel and bossy to you and others.

He pulled away from you and says, "Don't be a witch. Let me be the evil one instead. I will dump you right now. Just go. I will let you leave me." After saying that, he walked away from you. Your tears rolled down from your cheek as you watched his back slowly fading away in the dark night.

"What have I done?" you says to yourself in a soft voice as you touched where your heart was at. Your hearts hurts a lot as you finally know that you love him so much that you won't mind him cheating on you or been a witch.

"You're the reason why I became a witch..." You covered your face with both of your hand and cried out. You never want to leave him because you love him. You only knew that when he was the one leaving you instead.