A 'Goodbye'

♚ Heartless Soul ♚

 

 

 

"Don't tell me goodbye, ___!" You held onto the letter with tears streaming down your cheek. "You can't do this to me!!!" You screamed your lung out, "You couldn't...". You held the letter close to your face and says, "Why don't you tell me...".


As the afternoon passed by, memories started to got into your mind as you sat there thinking about what happened.

 

                                                                                                            


"Don't worry, ~~~. I know that they will find a donater for you, sooner or lately!" He smiled at you as he your head, you forced yourself to smile as you nodded your head. He took a deep breathe and says, "Take a deep breathe with me, and you will be fine!".

You chuckled at his weird thinking, but you followed along and it does helped. You noticed how cheerful ___ is, so you decided to ask him, "____ , how did you stay so cheerful when you..."


He smiled and asked, "When I was staying in the hospital since young?" You hanged your head  and nodded.

He chuckled as he sat closer to you, "Because we only live once, why must we waste our time worrying over something that we couldn't help?" He gently push your head toward his shoulder, "You must be feeling scare for the past 3 months."

You looked up to him even you can't see him, "This place is totally a hell. I don't get it how you could live here for years."

He chuckled and says, "What choice do I have? I didn't find any donator that is willing to donate their dead family member's heart to me."

You sighed and says, "Why does God gave us a plan like this?".

"You don't have to worry about it because someone will donate their corneas to you!" He said.

"Jinja?" He nodded and smiled, "Really!"

 



"____ Oppa!~" You shouted as you opened his ward's room, "Are you there??"

There isn't any answers, you walked over to his bed and touched it but there is no one there. "Where could he went?" you asked yourself. As you turned around, you bumped into someone, "Ouch!"


You rubbed your forehead as you heard someone laughing, you rolled your eye and said, "Yah, ___!!!" He chucked as he say, "M-Mianhae! That expression on your face is too funny!" You punched him on his arm. All of a sudden, he stayed silent.


"Yah, ~~~.." He called out to you, "Hmm?" He slowly pulled you into his embrace, "What will you do if I'm not around anymore?" You pulled away from you and shouted," What are you talking about?! Don't I says that you couldn't talk about this?!!"


He pulled you back into his embrace and hugged you tightly, "Mianhae! What I mean is.. What if?"


You hugged him tightly and says, "There isn't any 'What if' between us since we were in a relationship, arraso? I won't let you leave me.." Your tears dropped down your eye, he wipped it away and says, "Arraso. Just stop crying. It isn't good for your eye."


' I never want to see you suffer too, ~~~..Time is going to be up for me..It must as well if I donate my corneas to you. Minahae, ~~~..' he thoughts.

 

 

"Why?..." You asked as you looked at the letter that he wrote for you before he passed away in the operation room.
 

 

How are you, ~~~?

I must be a pabo..Mianhae...By the time you read this letter, you must be really healthy. I'm sorry that I didn't kept our promise. I'm... leaving you. keke. But don't worry, ~~~! I will still be the cheerful ____ that lived in the heaven from now onward! I will look over you with my wings! You know..I'm glad that I met you before I left this world. I'm really happy that you are able to see the world with my corneas, that's enough. Do you remember the times when we always took photo? I shall leave my camera in your care, looks at it right now. Don't..blame yourself for my leave, because I'm doing it because I want you to be happy. Because...I love you. You're the star in my life, forever and ever. Mianhae and ... Goodbye.

 


"Pabo..Really..You're a fool!" you cried and held onto the letter as you looked at those photo that both of your took. This is the first time that you saw how he looked like, in the past when you couldn't see anything, you just touched his face.

Just as you expected, he has such an angelic face with a cheerful personality. How could someone been this prefect had this kind of illness since birth? Life isn't fair.

You looked at the sky and says, "___ -ah, thanks you for all the memories that you gave me, I will put it in my heart, forever and ever. Saranghae.."

 

3 months later...




As you were walking down the street of Gangnam, someone caught your eye. You rubbed your eye as you thought that you saw the wrong person but it was him! You ran across the street depsite cars were honking at you, you grabbed his wrist before he walked off. He turned around and your eye widen, "___....." You searched his eye in a unbelievable mood, he sighed and hanged his head down, "Mianhae.."

 



You put your cup down as you looked at him, "Now, could you tell me what happened? I thought you passed away?"

He chuckled and leaned in to you, "You wish that I die?"


"A-Aniyo! I'm just confuse.." He sat back to his position and explained, "Well...3 months ago, I donated my corneas to you, right?" You nodded your head. He smiled and looked out of the windows.


"I wasn't dead after that operation. The rumors of me been dead was created by me. I was worried that you will blame yourself after knowing that I became blind, just for you. I was afraid that I couldn't take care of you as no one donated their dead family's heart to me. So, I asked the doctor to lied to you for you to move on. But.."


You leaned in close, "But?" He looked down and smiled in happiness, "A miracle happened after one months passed by. Someone is willing to donate their dead family's corneas and heart to me. And that's why, I'm here in a fully healthy body."


You took a deep breathe and asked, "Than..Why don't you come to find for me?" You looked down as you await his answers, "Because I want you to be happy."


You looked up to him with tears forming on your eyes, "Do you think I'm happy??" He searched for the answers as he looked into your eye, and all he could says was, "Mianhae.."


You looked away from him as your tears dropped, "You're always like this.." You stood up from the chair and walked out of the cafe. "~~~~!!" He chased after you, "Go away!"


He followed you and says, "Please..Don't be like this!" You kept walking as your tears kept dropping down. You couldn't stand the thoughts that he do all this for you yet he think that you're happy without him. He grabbed onto your wrist and turned you around to face him, "Mianhae..I..don't do it on purpose. I know..You're not happy so please, let me have this chance to let you become happy again." He pulled you into a hug and asked, "Alright?".


You hugged him back as your cried and answers in your cracking voice, "Please don't say that I'm happy without you any longer because I'm not! I need you in my life, ___.."


"Arraso, ~~~. Saranghaeyo." He said as his tears escaped his eye.

 

❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥

Request by jiajialee96