Hello

♚ Heartless Soul ♚

 

 

 

“You broke your promise to me. I hate you. But, how can I hate you when you’re in my mind for the whole day?” You says while you looked back through the album about you and him.

“What had happened to our friendship after she came in?” You closed the album and threw it to the floor. You grabbed onto your bed sheet and threw a temper against your own thoughts. Suddenly, someone knocked on your door. You looked over to it and said, “I’m not in the mood now. Go away.”

“Not in the mood to see me too?” You looked up to saw him coming into your room. Those pair of eyes that you wished that you could stare at it for the whole days was finally in front of you. Those pains that he gave you, those encouragement and those words that he told you vanished into thin air once another girl named SeoHwa came into his life.

You bite your lip and looked down, “Yeah. So, please get out of my room.” You closed your eyes and turned toward the window, hoping that he won’t saw your face and figure out how much you missed him. He picked up that album that you threw onto the floor and ask, “What’s wrong with you?”.

He sat on your bed and gently hugged you, “You haven’t been keeping in touch with me for the past few days and you didn’t even went to school or out of the house. Your mom is worry about you.” You turned to him and says, “So, you only came because my mom asked you to come?”.

“Of course n-“ before he could finish what he wanted to say, you pulled away from his embrace and put a hand between you both to distant him away from you, “You know, you don’t need to come. I won’t trouble you from now onward. I always bring you trouble and you must be sick of it. You can just go over to SeoHwa now. You don’t need to feel guilty for not able to keep me company when you’re in a relationship with SeoHwa because I won’t bother you from now onward.”

By the time you finished  saying out all your thoughts, he was looking at you with a pair of eyes that was unexplainable to you. You knew that your words had hurt him – a lot.

“That’s what best friend is for?” He asked. You placed your hand over his and says, “That’s the only limit for best friend and nothing farther than that.”

He chuckled and says, “There are still tons of things best friend could do. But, I know. I know that you had feeling for me but..”

You forced a smile out of yourself and says, “I know, I know it all. I won’t blame you no matter how much I hate you because this is just a one-side crush from me toward you. You don’t need to feel guilty for that and I’m sorry for liking you when you only treated me as best friend.”

At this time, he hanged his head low and says with a unsteady tone, “I… love you too.”

“W-What?” You asked in an unbelievable tone. He looked up and made eye contact with you, “You heard me. I love you.”

You took your hands off his and asked, “But why?”.

“Why am I been in a relationship with SeoHwa when I love you?” You nodded toward his question. He simply laughed and says, “You will treat me as a fool from now onward. I always thought that you only treat me as your best friend but never someone more than that so when the time she confessed to me, was the time I decided to move on but … I knew that I can’t live without you.”

You kept quiet and let the silent embraced the room. You raised your hand to his cheek and asked, “Are you sure that you didn’t lied to me?”. He chuckled and shook his head, “I love you.”

Tears were forming at the edge of your eyes and it dropped down onto your rosy cheek when he pulled you into a kiss. 

 

 

“What about SeoHwa?” You asked him as he held your hands in his when both of you were entering to a café. He shrugged and says, “I broke off with her.”

You pulled your hand away from his and stared with an unbelievable face, “What? Why?”.

He frowned and says, “Other than that, what do you expect me to do? Letting you been the third party? ”.

You frowned and thousands of thoughts rushed thought your tiny mind, “B-but.. She will get hurt.. I’m fine with been alone so maybe yo-”.

You never want SeoHwa to get hurt even how much you hate the fact that she was the one that your crush loved. She was once your best friend too and you never want that to happen to someone that was so closed to you.

He looked straight into your eye and asked, “Why must you always think of others before you?”. You bite onto your lip and his question made you felt so uncomfortable. He clenched his fist and says, “I had something on. I shall see you soon.”

You watched his back as his figure slowly vanish from your vision. Without you knowing, tears had already streamed down your cheek. You knew that you had hurt him again for not trusting him. It had always been like this.

 

 

In the spring morning, times were flying by in such a slow pace. You looked up to the tree as you walked slowly to school, without bothering if you were late or not. You had never once felt so empty in your life but he was the only one that made you felt as if you are not yourself any longer.

‘What should I do? was all the question that you could asked yourself for the time being. You don’t want to hurt anyone and you don’t want to hurt him – the most.

Just as you were walking while looking up to the blooming tree, someone bumped into you that caused you to stepped back. You shifted your attention to that person and it turned out to be SeoHwa. Both of you looked at each other without saying anything but letting the silent embraced you all.

 Just as you were about to open your mouth, she stole your line; “How amazing is he to let both of us became like this.”

Tears were leaking down her flawless cheek, you frowned and tears were forming  at the edge of your eyes. You looked down and your shoulder started to tremble from sobbing. SeoHwa sniffed and gently hugged you, “I know that you are the one that he love and he only used me as replacement. Don’t worry, ~~~ ..  Both of you will be happy from now onward. Please don’t worry about me because I will be fine.”

She pulled away from the hug and smiled at you with her usual cheerful smile. You looked down with guilty washed all over you, “I’m sorry, SeoHwa..It was all because of me. You should be the one that deserve to be happy.”

SeoHwa shook her head and says, “Don’t put all the blame on yourself, ~~~. I’m just giving up on him to find my true happiness. Think it in that way. Arraso?” You nodded your head, “Arraso.”

She smiled and passed you a letter, “I will be leaving to America on tonight and I just want to let you know that we are forever the bestie. Take care of yourself and … him.”

 

 

Once you entered the school, you saw his figure at a distance and all you could think is whether he is taking care of himself and have he eat well? Even just by the distance of a few days felt like a few years and that is when you know that is called as – love.

You walked over to him with a trembling heart and called out to him. He turned around to you and both of you looked into each other eyes without another words.

“Have you eaten?” That was all you could ask, you looked into his eye and await for an answers. He chuckled and says, “Yes. Did you forgot to charge your phone again?”.

“Bwoh?” You took out your phone and it was dead. You grinned like a silly and nodded your head. He smiled warmly toward your clumsiness and held your hand in his, “You’re never going to walk alone in the rain any longer because I will be in front of your house whenever it rain.”

You nodded your head as tears leaked down your cheek, “Arraso!”. 

 

❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ 

Requested by - No one 

 

It been a long time since I had any inspiration on a one-shot and recent had one thanks to NU-EST's Hello! I'm sorry to my subscriber for not doing those request and I promise it will all be done in less than 2 weeks time ヾ(^-^)ノ