Day 1 is over.

Melting a frozen heart

 

L.Joe’s POV

Right! The movie? Maybe? I said

“Do you guys think it’s the right time to ask her already? Or let’s wait till we get closer to her?”

They agreed that we should wait for at least another week or two before we ask, because we’re not really close right now. Don’t worry Eunmi, I’ll melt you heart in anyway, ice princess of love.

Eunmi’s POV

Humph. Where are the guys?! I’m so busy right now. We have 3 KIDS NOT 1, may I emphasize. I’m a single mother and I need help because they’re so hard to handle. Two are active and one is still, quiet. Oh yeah, why didn’t I think of that? 3 fathers, 3 kids, I’ll just give one to each of them for the time being. I need sleep! I’m too tired…

“Yah! Lee Byunghun! Kim Jonghyun! Kim Myungsoo! Get over here! I need some sleep! One of you takes one kid each and babysits for 2 hours araso? Then I’ll take over and look after them while they sleep. Then you guys can also sleep. When they’re all fast asleep then I’ll continue to rest.”

They walked over and L looked super angry. I asked him

“What’s wrong?”

He said nothing was wrong....

I asked the kids

“Dayoung, Leo and Lauren ah, choose an appa that you want him to play with you, umma’s tired so she needs sleep ok? Appas will take care of you for an hour, and then you’ll sleep at 9.30pm ok?”

They nodded and Dayoung picked Jonghyun, Leo picked L.Joe while Lauren picked L. we had 5 rooms in our house, and 1 was the kitchen and another is the living room, meaning that there were only 3 bedrooms. I looked at them and they seem to be thinking of the same question I was. I said

“So, room 1, Jonghyun and L, room 2, L.Joe and Leo, room 3, Lauren and Dayoung.” L.joe then replied “where are you going to sleep then?”

Oh yeah, not really thought of that question though, in the end, the 3 kids slept in 1 room, Jonghyun with L, and me and L.Joe. But they’ll take turns. Means today it’s me and L.Joe, than tomorrow it’s me and L. then the day after it’s me and Jonghyun. After deciding who to sleep where, I went to the room and lay straight onto my bed. This room has 2 beds, so I’ll take one and the guy will take the other one.