How we spent the night

Melting a frozen heart

 

Eunmi’s POV

When we arrived at my house, it was already 7.30pm and they have not had their dinner, so I decided to make dinner for them… I made it according to what they said they liked to eat.

Jonghyun:Kimchi soup

L.Joe:Spaghetti

L:Fish and chips

Me! :Personally, I like spaghetti as well :D

So I made a western-korean style dinner. A big bowl of Kimchi soup, Big plates of Spaghetti and Fish and chips each, so we could share and take what we liked to eat. They were all impressed with my cooking skills and they ate happily. I smiled at their childishness. I had 4 rooms in my house, so each person had their own room. After eating dinner, L.Joe and I washed the dishes while the brothers watched TV. After finishing the dishes, we watched the comedy movie and then surprisingly, we found out that all 4 of us watches dream high 2, so we watched the last episode and Jonghyun was so touched he cried…

L’s POV

Well, after the Comedy movie and dream high 2, I suggested we watch the love movie that was very famous in the past, Dreaming in Love (A/N: This is just a random name). However, when Eunmi heard the movie’s name, she suddenly jerked up and she asked, “Can we not watch that movie?” L.Joe, Jonghyun and me were curious about why her face showed a sign of sadness and pain when we mentioned that name. We decided not to ask, after all, we thought it was not a very good memory of hers. Maybe we’ll ask it in the future when we’re closer. I never thought there was this side of Park Eunmi, and that she was always that cold and rude girl. We then played X-box 360 for 2 hours then finally slept at 12am.

L.Joe’s,Eunmi’s, Jonghyun’s and L’s POV

How would our children be?