Confusion, confessions and misunderstandings cleared.

Melting a frozen heart

 

~still in the living room~

11pm~

Jonghyun’s POV

My turn? Hmm, I shall confess now. I started

“I had no past relationships but I like a girl. She is very kind and pretty, and I’ve known her since kindergarten. Her name is Park Eunmi.”

All of them stared at me.

“What? Nothing wrong with that right?”

L.Joe and L said

“Dude! We were supposed to keep it a secret! What’s this suppose to mean now? You’re trying to be first? It’s so unfair!”

Eunmi stared at us and asked

“What’s all this about? Softer! The kids are sleeping!”

We apologized and L.Joe told her

“Jonghyun likes you. Me and L maybe like you but we’re not sure yet. So we said that we were not supposed to say anything until later and if it turns out that any one or all of us like you, we will not give up until one of us captures your heart.”

She looked… shocked. She said

“Let’s just pretend Jonghyun never said this, and I’ll forget all about it. I promise.”

I nodded and I continued

“I had no past relationships. Hobby Face Line. Favorite thing is playing computer games. Blood type AB. I am Bling Bling Jonghyun! Ok I’m kind and skinship king! Favorite band is SHINee and I like Taemin the most! (A/N: I’m a JongTae shipper :P) favorite movie hunger games, favorite pet doggy, most unforgettable thing is today. Finish.”

L’s POV

Now my turn…

“No past relationships. Hobby Dancing n Singing. Favorite thing dancing and singing. Blood type O. kind, caring. Likes no band. Favorite movie hunger games. Favorite pet Dog. Most unforgettable thing this project. Finish.”

Eunmi’s POV

Mianheyo oppas, i didn't mean to lie. I couldn't face the music yet. I'm really sorry i had to lie.Well everyone was done saying their part. I didn’t want to sleep yet so I suggested truth or dare. They agreed. First the bottle turned to L. he chose dare. I gave an evil grin and dared him to kiss Jonghyun. Haha! He had no choice but kissed Jonghyun on the cheek and me and L.Joe laughed at the two of them softly to avoid disturbing the kids. The game ended at about 3am and after that, we decided that we would choose the best appa tomorrow, and the best appa will be on duty for 3 weeks. Meaning that after 3 weeks, we will have an outing to a fun place! 

 

A/N: What was Eunmi talking about? Lying?