Not feeling well? L.Joe oppa to the resuce!

Melting a frozen heart

 

~2 weeks later, 7am~

Eunmi’s POV

Ow! My head hurts. I can’t get up. I looked beside me.

“L.Joe ah, I think I’m sick.” I whispered to him.

He shot up and went to get the thermometer and measured my temperature. 38.9 degrees. . It’s a high fever. He looked worried and immediately went to get cold towel and medicine for me.

“Here, take this, you’ll feel better and your temperature will go down in no time.” He said. I nodded and ate the medicine.

“What’s happening?” L and Jonghyun came in.

“She’s sick. 38.9”

“OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! She has a fever?” Jonghyun asked.

“Isn’t that obvious? Have you given her medicine” L asked a more sensible question. L.Joe nodded and they all sat around me.

~After 1 hour~

Eunmi’s POV

L.Joe is still here but L and Jonghyun went out to take care of the kids. He took my temperature and luckily, it went down to 37.7 degrees. I’m so hungry… I told L.Joe

“I’m hungry.” Simple? Well I’m Miss Simple. Not Mr. Simple.

He looked at me and nodded. He then went out and simply shouted

“JONGHYUN!!! Cook!!!”

“ARASO!!!” Jonghyun shouted back. I laughed at how they could communicate like that.

“YAH! DON’T YOU HAVE LEGS TO WALK HERE AND TELL HIM HUH?!” L shouted at L.Joe.

“MIANHE!!!” L.Joe shouted back. Again. >.<

Finally, after another 45 minutes I could eat. The kids came running into my room and asking me

“Umma? Are you sick? Do you need a doctor?”

I smiled and said that I’m okay, and then I called L to bring them out cause they’ll get sick if they get too close to me. The guys are still okay because their immune system is better than the kids.

My fever finally went down by 5pm. Thanks to all the appas. L.Joe especially.  My temperature was finally 36.5 degrees. I decided to cook dinner but they all said no. so in the end, we called pizza! Yay! Well, that was such a tiring day, but I’m looking forward to the last day of the month because we’re going out! Its 3 weeks already!

Later~

L’s POV

Well, I think L.Joe has done a lot for Eunmi. Oh no! Will she turn out liking him back? I better go ask her… to be sure.

“Eunmi ah, do you like L.Joe?” I said straightforwardly.

“Aniyo.” She gave a very…… direct answer too. Well, I’m so relieved, knowing that I still stand a chance.

 

 

A/N:

Will Eunmi really not come to like anyone? Will she like L.Joe? Anyway, what is the identity of the guy who broke Eunmi’s heart and froze it?