The past and present.

Melting a frozen heart

 

~At home~

L.Joe’s POV

I know, L knows, Jonghyun knows. We all know why Eunmi is angry with us. Because we left Dayoung alone. We only realized it after she started ignoring us. We are all very very remorseful and we would like to apologize to her. However, we all know that she would not forgive us so easily. We must have a plan. But, none of us could think of anything. In the end, we decided to call Minho hyung and ask him what we should do. He said

“Eunmi is a girl who gets angry easily, but when u apologizes to her, she gets a sense of success even she doesn’t know why. She’s born like that? So now, what you 3 have done is a very huge mistake. Eunmi doesn’t like people to mess with her friends. Now, you’re sort of messing with her child. So, what I can say is, not so easy this time. It’ll take about... hm… one week? But since u guys are living together, it’ll take 5 days? Not sure about it. You can try asking her BFFs though. Hyesung or Taemin. But I do suggest Taemin cause he’s a guy. Hyesung might not tell you.”

We thanked hyung and called Taemin. After explaining to him, he said

“Eunmi is a person who is kind at times, and she hates people who mess with her friends. This time, it’s her child. 4 words for you guys: You guys are dead. It’ll take about a week or so before she cools down and forgive you. The reason why she hates people messing with her friends is because she trusts and treasures her friends a lot. The reason why, I can’t tell you. It’s a secret of hers.”

We asked him

“Has it got something to do with the movie Dreaming Love?”

He was shocked and he said quickly before hanging up

“That is for me to know and for you to find out”

We racked out brains and we decided to call the last person, Hyesung. L has her number cause of a Science project last time. Again, we explained to her what happened and asked her how we could get Eunmi to forgive us. She said

“All I can say is, her favorite food is Fish and chips, drink is Banana Milk, she likes T-ara songs and she also likes dancing. She likes Jiyeon the most from T-ara. Good luck and bye.”

“WAIT!” we all shouted.

“What now?” Hyesung asked.

“Could you please tell us about what happened? Why she trusts and treasures her friends so much like Taemin said? And what has it got to do with the movie Dreaming Love?”

She was shocked to hear that and said

“I’ll give u all only 1 clue. It’s her past. A painful past. Don’t ever mention it to her. Or you all will die. I learn Taekwondo for your info. I’ve got to go now! Jonathan is not taking care of the child!!!! Bye!” and she hung up.

A painful past? We all thought … anyway, we decided to apologize first, then go get the poster of T-ara and Jiyeon, buy banana milk and fish and chips for her tomorrow. We’ll tell her we need to go out.  We ‘dismissed’ the group after 40 minutes. It is now 9pm and the kids are fast asleep. I went back to my room and I apologized to Eunmi, but unexpectedly, she called me and told me to call the others out to the living room. I felt anxious, as she looked VERY serious.

~At the living room~

Eunmi’s POV

I was going to make it clear. I AM GOING TO MAKE IT CLEAR. I am going to tell them. We all sat in a circle in this way

Jonghyun-- >Me-- > L.Joe--- >L ---- > Jonghyun.

I started off by saying

“This is it. I’m going to say it once and for all. We’re going to get to know the real us in these few hours. Are you guys able to pass through this time and hear each other speak?”

They all nodded. I continued

“Great. Since we’re living with each other for another 5 and an I don’t know how many more weeks and days, let’s make this clear. We’re going to have to know each other. Lets start from the youngest to the oldest. Now, shoot out you birthdates.” So it is like that:

1.       L.Joe :November 23

2.       Me :   May 27

3.       Jonghyun: April 8

4.       L : March 13

 

I continued

“These are what we have to say” I took a paper and wrote it down.

1) All past relationships and how they all ended

2) Hobbies

3) Favorite things

4) Family members or Blood type. Choose 1.

5) Your personality

6) Favorite bands

7) Favorite pet

8) Favorite member of the band

9) Favorite movie

10) Most unforgettable thing.

“Now L.Joe, start.”

L.Joe began saying

“I had only 2 past relationships. One was when I was 15 and the other was when I was 16. The one when I was 15 ended because she had another guy, and the one when I was 16 was because we were not suitable for each other. My hobbies are going onto Face Line (A/N: fake) and chatting with my friends sometimes. I also like to play games. My favorite thing is my laptop. Blood type is A. my personality, cold at times; I hate people who bully my good friends. I hate liars. I hate people who break promises many times. But I’m kind and caring. I like Teentop and my favorite member is Chunji. My favorite pet is the rabbit. Favorite movie is Hunger Games. Most unforgettable thing, buying my new laptop. Done. ”

We all gasped as we heard him say all those things. I jotted down into a table with rows and columns. I then told L to copy down what I was about to say next into the table too. I started to say

“My turn huh? I’m sure you all have heard of my painful past? It has got something to do with the movie. You’re right. Dreaming Love, a movie name, I’ll never forget him. He’s the most handsome and caring guy I’ve ever seen. My first love until now, Yang Junsu. The one man that I’ll never forget. He was the perfect type of guy. We have been dating for 2 years. On the day we broke up, was our 2 year anniversary. i bought a cake for him and I wanted to bring it to his house so that we could celebrate. I wanted to plan a surprise for him. In the end, I got surprised. He was making out with my ex-BFF, Park Sooyon.”

 Saying up to this point, tears welled up in my eyes. L.Joe told me that if I was too sad, I could forget about it. But I insisted on saying. I continued

“After I saw what they were doing, I dropped my cake and when he saw me, he ran after me and we stopped at a roadside. I told him that there was nothing to explain and he just said a plain sorry. After that, I never saw him or Sooyon again. I presume they moved house. Dreaming Love was our favorite movie. Ok, now my hobby. I like surfing Face Line too. Favorite thing is my hand phone. Blood type B. personality, a girl who gets angry easily, but when u apologizes to me, I get a sense of success even I don’t know why. I’m born like that… I don’t like people to mess with my friends. Favorite band, T-ara, member, Jiyeon, favorite pet, rabbit, movie, hunger games and most unforgettable thing is this day. Now its Jonghyun’s turn!”