Mess after peace. What more could there be?

Melting a frozen heart

 

~The next day, 7 am~

L.Joe’s POV

I still couldn’t sleep. I’m still thinking about what Eunmi said about her relationship yesterday. Did she really tell the truth? Why would she tell us so easily? Maybe she is telling the truth. Shall I ask her? No. she’ll think that I don’t trust her and drama will start again. Haiz. I’ll ask Minho hyung. Call L and Jonghyun first. I went to their room to call them and we went to the living room.

Sms him now to see if he is awake. (A/N: Minho’s text is in blue and L.Joe’s in purple.)

Hyung! Are you awake? I need to ask you something.

Yeah! What?

Eunmi told me about her painful past, but it seems that something is not right. Let me tell you what she said and you tell me if what she said were true?

Ok.

The most handsome and caring guy ever seen, her first love until now, Yang Junsu. The man that she’ll never forget.  She said he was the perfect type of guy. They have been dating for 2 years. On the day they broke up, was their 2 year anniversary. She bought a cake for him and I wanted to bring it to his house so that they could celebrate. She wanted to plan a surprise for him. In the end, she got surprised. He was making out with her ex-BFF, Park Sooyon. After she saw what they were doing, she dropped my cake and when he saw her, he ran after her and they stopped at a roadside. She told him that there was nothing to explain and he just said a plain sorry. After that, she never saw him or Sooyon again. Hyung, is that right?

Nonsense! Who on earth is Yang Junsu and Park Sooyon? She never had friends with those names. She must have lied. Anyway, about the real painful past I won’t tell you, but you can try to ask her why she lied to you personally.

Araso hyung. Gomawo and sorry for disturbing you.

Ani. See you soon!

“Why did Eunmi lie? Was she not ready to tell us?” I asked.

Jonghyun looked angry because he hated liars too. L said

“Maybe she was too sad to try to remember.”

“Nonsense! If she wanted to tell us she would have. Not give fake stories. She just doesn’t want to tell us! I’m going to ask her now.” Jonghyun rebelled and before we could stop him, he already went up to Eunmi’s room. We quickly followed him.

“Park Eunmi you liar. You lied to us about the painful past didn’t you. We forced Minho hyung and Minho told us all you said was fake”

She shot up from her bed and she started talking.

“So what if I did. I’m never going to tell you what happened. Its too painful for me to remember. I didn’t want to lie. You think I like to lie? I hate liars too! You think I don’t feel guilty?! Huh?! All you know and understand is me lying. Do you even understand how terrible I feel lying to you? If it was you would you want to remember such a painful past? Its not called painful past for nothing! You always look on the negative side of me! Do you ever care how I FEEL?! NO! It’s all about me lying right?!”

She was getting furious. So was Jonghyun. Both of them were staring at each other and I didn’t know what to do. L couldn’t stand what was happening and he shouted angrily at all of us

“Yah! Enough! We’ve only been staying together for less than 15 days! What else do you want huh?! Jonghyun’s temper, Eunmi’s way of talking and attitude! L.Joe and I are always quiet when you’re fighting. What do both of you want?! Want a fight?! Get out of this house to fight and quarrel! You think this is a gang?! We have kids in this house if you have forgotten! So who wants to fight now, get out. Do you not understand what this project is about?! Taking care of kids, learning to be parents. Do parents quarrel like that? What will we tell the kids? Huh? Oh umma and appa is fighting so you shouldn’t do that in the future, it’s wrong. Well, if it’s wrong that what are you doing it?! You’re going to teach the kids the wrong things!”

I stared at him. I’ve never seen him so angry before. Eunmi and Jonghyun looked afraid. He’s right. After finishing what he has said, he went to the kids’ room, brought all 3 of them back to our room and told ME he was bringing them out, and he’ll be back at 3pm, and he would buy lunch for them because he didn’t want any bad influences to the kids.

After he and the kids left, I looked at Eunmi and Jonghyun.

“Are you going to apologize to each other???” I asked harshly.

They both apologized and I went back to my own room, feeling sad and confused, as well as burdened. I knew L wasn’t going to forgive Eunmi and Jonghyun that easily, but I didn’t know if Jonghyun and Eunmi are angry at L for scolding them. What if they were? I’m just so sad this happened today. Eunmi came back to my room and she closed the door behind her. she walked towards me and sad down on the floor. Crying sounds were heard from her and I kneeled down to find her crying. She cried while saying

“I’m so sorry. I really am. I brought trouble and unhappiness to all of us because of my unreasonable attitude. I’m a terrible umma.”

I gave her tissue and said

“If you really are sorry, what you could do now is waiting for 3pm to come and when L comes back with the children, apologize to him.”

She nodded and went back to her bed. She was looking through all the photos we took in the past 10 days. I prayed hard that L would forgive the both of them. Its now 12pm.i went to the kitchen and made lunch for them.