chapter 20

destined to love you

 

Jiyong was suddenly speechless and grabbed the book but bom held it tight.

“is this true?” she ask standing. He wont answer and kept his head low

“is this why you’re acting like this? Did you hear all the things I said to hara that’s why you’re like this?” he still didn’t answer “coward” she threw him the book and walks out from the room. She was getting her bag until jiyong held her hand

“bom, what if I really like you?” she turns to him with some tears in her eyes “well its not, its appropriate to say that, we cant be together you and hara have an appointment tomorrow and I don’t wanna ruin you two”

“I don’t care about her. I care about you cant you understand bom? I like you not her!”

She grabbed her bag and shut the door. She walks out crying and left jiyong crying too.

She stop at a small bench and cry.

“why is it so hard?” then suddenly hara’s car went in front of her.

“bom what are you doing here?” she ask and sat next to her “nothing”

“are you crying?” she ask “no just uhmm a dirt in my eye” she smiled

“oh then bye” she left her and went back to her car. Bom went home as well. Her tears still doesn’t fade when she arrived.

“what’s wrong bommie?” dara said and hugged her “what’s wrong honey?”

“jiyong likes me” dara’s eyes widens “what?”

“he likes me d! what should I do now that he have hara?” dara smacked bom’s head “that’s what you get!”

“ouch” bom said rubbing her head “all we have to do now is accept it”

They hug once again and get over with it.

The next day bom and dara was at their work place and got busy decorating and all for the event.

“hey bom is this good?” hara asked “yes” she said touching her dress

“don’t touch it” she said smacking her arm “well gotta go bye”

 

The night has started,dara and bom were at the doors organizing the event.

“thanks for coming” both of them cheer the guest “bom!” hara shouted and made some hand gestures to make her come. She quickly come to her.

“what is it?” she asked “guys this is the girl that made all of this possible, and I really thank her for that” hara said making bom speechless there are cameraman and rich people.

“gdragon is here!” people shouted as he enters the place hara came next to him and kiss him in the cheeks. Bom was left from her place.

“gragon grdragon!” the paparazzi’s are saying “do how do u two meet?”

“when is the time u knew u like the girl?”  he smiled at the people and bom looks at them.

“when I first look at bom’s eyes” hara’s smiles fades “what?” the people were shocked

“bom? Who’s bom?” hara was getting mad again “I mean hara” gd shouted

“no we heard bom” hara was getting frustrated “you! She pointed at bom

“I thought you wont date him” she said pulling bom’s hair “what are you talking about?”

“don’t say that u stupid liar!!!” she said scratching bom’s face everyone was shocked and went to stop them. “stop it hara” gd said as he hugs hara “I hate you bom, I thought you were my friend!” bom was crying and ran away. Gd was trying to follow her

“if u follow her your career is over” gd shook his head and followed her.

Bom was crying holding her small scar on the face.

“bom” she turns back and saw jiyong she walks faster as he follwed her “wait please”

“what?” she said not turning her face to him “why cant you—“

“why did you say that?” she said facing him “what do you think you’re doing?”

“bom I told you I like you!” bom turns her back again “I don’t wanna ruin you ji”

“ever since I have my gaze on you, I don’t know but if this what they call love? I don’t care if I get hurt I love it , and no matter how many times you try to reject me I’ll always say that I love you bom” bom started crying again “what about your career?”

“I don’t need it”

“how can you say that? Are you sure about it?”

“because I’ll have you in my life” she turns to him and kiss him passionately.

-----------

hi guys sorry the chapter was short but hope u like it :D thank u to the new subscribers thank u so much hope u still read this also comments are great :D tnx