chapter 15

destined to love you

 

“ahahahha, that was fun” bom said the two still holding each others hands. Suddenly bom’s phone rang.

“hello?” she asked “mark!” she exclaimed making jiyong look at her, she let go of his hands and went away for a little bit. Jiyong looked at her and she seem smiling while talking to mark. His heart was yet broken again with this new guy. She came back.

“is there any problem?” he asked “aniyo, mark just wanted to meet up, tomorrow”

“but tomorrow is dolphin day, you’re not coming?” he frowned “aniyo, of course I’ll come, it’s our day right?” bom smiled at him. “whoo, that’s a relief” he smiled back

“tomorrow ok? 1 pm?” she said. And he nods “ like the old times”

“it’s late already we should go home now” they walked side by side and reached her house “see yah tomorrow” she kissed his cheek and went inside.

He held his cheek and smiled all the way through their house. When he arrived.

“oppa, tomorrow, I’ll go with omma and papa to the convention” heerin said “that’s ok” he said still holding his cheek. “is something wrong with your teeth?” heerin said

“aniyo” he said and went upstairs.

 

*pop* jinu pops out again making jiyong shocked

“I told you not to pop out of nowhere!” he said as he lays down on the bed.

“aigoo!” smack him again “who’s that mark?! Huh?!” jinu said

“I don’t know!!” rubbing his head “you’re getting slow again dude. Need to act faster or else! She might fall for him!” jinu shouted “I don’t care!”

“just be good tomorrow ok?” *popsout* “aishh that guy!” he fell asleep.

 

12 noon he went on her work.

“yah! Can I come?” hara said “but he wont even be there?” bom said

“im still going!” she said and left bom. Bom walked at the corridors and gd surprised her.

“yah!” she said and smiled at him “you know its bad to frown” she looked at him still frowning “if you really hate her then don’t frown didn’t you know that it takes 42 muscles to make that frown while you only need 2 muscles to stretch your arms and slap the freak” she laughed a little and slap him slightly “ahhe you always make me laugh”

“come were going to be late” they went on his car and went on the dolphin show.

*splash* “ahha!!! This is so much fun jinu!” bom said to him, he looked at her “jinu?”

“oh sorry, jiyong” she said and smiled at her .

They were feeding the dolphins playing with them, also went on the museum

 

7 pm. Her phone rings,

“hello? Mark??” he frowned again “ok, bye” she said and hung up

“you need to go now huh” he said not looking at her “uhmm”

“it’s ok, I’ll stay here” he was about to walk away “you can come if you want”

“aniyo. I’ll just ruin your date” he said “bye” he waves his hands and walk away but bom followed him.

“I don’t care if you ruin it as long as I can see you smiling” she said as she held his hands and smiled at him, he smiled back and they went on the club..

 

“mark!!” she shouted and hugged him, gd looked away.

“who’s the guy?” mark asked “oh m bbf jiyong”

“g dragon!” he exclaimed “shhs be quiet” bom said

“nice to meet you man” they shook hands but gd didn’t look at mark

 

Ji’s pov ‘ it’s a good thing im more handsome than him’

 

“mark!” hara shouted. Bom went near gd “are you ok?” she asked

“yeah, im fine don’t worry” he said and smiled at her “hi jiyong” hara said

“hi” he replied. They were chatting and drinking except for gd and bom. The music became slow and soft “let’s dance bom” mark said “yeah sure”

Gd cant help but stare at them his hands turned into a fist

“come let’s dance” he said to hara and went near them. Bom smiled at him but he didn’t smiled back

“mark can I dance with ji?” she asked “why?” he said with a brow raised

“please?” she said “were not et together remember that” mark let go of her hands and grabs hara’s “yah! Wait what are you doing mark?” she whined “let them dance”

 

Jiyong smiled at bom and grabs her hands.

“you realized you don’t like dancing with hum huh?” he said and chuckle a little

“nah, I just don’t like seeing my bbf frowning, remember it take 42 muscles to form a frown” she said then smiled he let out a chuckle “yeah,”

“isn’t nice here?” she said “it’s cool”

“looks like you and hara are getting back together?” she tease “us? Nah”

“why not give it another chance ji?” she said “aniyo, it will never work”

“oh come on, please” she said begging like a kid “let’s see” he said

“kya!!! That’s my boy” she said “but I don’t know”

“just another chance” she said and hug him ‘ why cant you give me a chance?’ ji said in his mind as they dance through out the night.

 

The night ended and bom was at mark’s arm and hara on gd’s side.

“night guys” bom said “I’ll take you home” mark said she nodded and smuled at jiyong. They left the two.

“you wont take me home?” hara said “ok, come” they entered his car. When they arrived

“thanks” sje said and kissed him in the lips but he quickly guarded himself

“woah, we cant do this” he said “bye” gd said and went to his car quickly

 

Next day

“bom have you finished your work?” dara said “yeah”

“hi mam are you park bom?” a guy asked  “yes why?” she asked

“flowers for you” he gave the flowers “oh for me?”

“no, for me, for me, of course for you!” dara said smiling “who is it from?”

“uhmm, your bbf? I don’t know mam it just say bbf” the guy leaves the room

“aigoo and who is this bbf?” dara teased bom was still shocked “oh,” she went on her place and stared at the flowers, there’s a letter.

 

Your birthday is near so let’s celebrate, ok?

-- bbf

A smiled appeared in her face as she placed the flowers in a vase.

 

--------------

thanks for all your comments please keep reading thanks:)

hope you like this chapter :)