chapter 14

destined to love you

 

“what are you doing here?” she stood up and face him “nothing”

“how did you get here? Aigoo jiyong ah !” smack his arm “aishh, I just wanna be with you”

“you should go home now heerin is alone this late” she said pushing him towards the door. “she’s not alone don’t worry, mom and dad came back and will stay there for 3 days.” He smiled at her feeling assured he’ll stay.

“that’s a better reason for you to go home” she till insisted “aniyo”

“oh come on ji don’t act stupid!” she exclaimed “so you’re saying you don’t want me here?” he simply said and walk through the door “it’s not that” he stopped and smirk

“ok you can stay” she simply said and went back to typing

 

“what is this? You’re going to type all of this?” his eyes widens “yeah, so don’t bother”

“have you eaten?” he ask “not yet” looks at him “why are you hungry?”

“aniyo, I have eaten already” he looked at her “move” push her “I’ll do that”

“no need jiyong” she tried to stop him “ go rest for a while” he smiled at her.

 

After a few minutes bom fell asleep, he looked at her she was drooling a little bit but she was too cute. He wiped her saliva and smiled. He continued to typed the paper world she needs to finish. When he is already finished he puts bom’s head on his shoulders and fell asleep. They were sleeping towards each other. It’s a good thing tomorrow will be rest day.

 

The next morning

 

“ah,”  bom said as she move her head “ji wake up” she sake him up until he woke.

“morning already?” he asked “you need to go, if hara sees you im dead” she said kinda nervous “you’re right, ok, bye” he left the building. Bom was still sleepy but she needs to prepare for the coming of hara. She looked at her pc and saw her job was finished she smiled. Hara was walking through her door .

 

“bom are you done?” she said looking at her “yes mam,” she opened the pc and saw the paper work “good job, bom” she patted her head “you may leave now” bom bows down and left.

 

At her house, dara was also there..

“bommie! Good you’re home” hugs her “im kinda tired” yawns

“go rest then” dara said and smiled at her. Bom went upstairs and slept in her room

 

After a few hours of sleep bom woke up took a shower and went outside the house. She texted jiyong, so that they can meet up.

 

“she texted me” jiyong said looking at his phone *pop* “it’s your chance”

“what if she only say to stay away?” smack “why would she do that?” jinu said

“why do you have to smack my head?” rubbing his head “you just helped her last night!”

“fine! I’ll go ‘I’ll go” he said. He showered and  grab his jacket and went on bom’s place.

 

“bom jiyong;s here!” dara said “ok” bom went downstairs, “we’ll be going now”

“we are you going young lady?” dara said stopping her “ hang out wanna come?”

Dara looked at jiyong and remembered his diary “ go enjoy!!!” she said pushing the two.

 

 

They went outside and go to dinner outside

“isn’t it nice here?” bom said smiling at him

 

[ gd’s pov]

 

How can I stop falling for you when every time I look  at you I just want to slap ou and say stop smiling bom your stealing my heart.

 

“ji are you ok?” bom said waving at him “yeah” he said smiling at her

The food was placed in their table then the started to eat. After eating

 

“thanks, about last night” pinch his cheeks “it’s nothing” he smiled

“you know what, having someone like you in my life gives me so many reasons to smile and be thankful and to be proud to say—(ji: ‘ you love me too?’) see? (cupped his face) I got the cutest friend in the world and his name is kwon jiyong” she smiled at him, but his smile was slowly turning into a frown.

 

“what’s wrong?” she ask “nothing” he simply said

“oh come on ji you can tell me” she smile “it’s about a girl huh?” she teased

“yeah” he said hiding his face “tell me!” she said getting all excited

“it’s painful, it’s painful to fall in love with someone who has someone else especially of you tried to ignore the feelings, worst is that someone made you feel special but then you’re just special  but never will be  loved”

“who’s that girl? How rude is she?” she said “I cant blame her im just too slow”

“aigoo jiong ah haven’t I taught you something? If you really love someone show them not by your sweetest words but by sweetest actions. Ok?” she smiled at him but still he’s not smiling

“smile for me now” she said touching his cheeks, he smiled back “love u bom”

“love u too jiongie, best buddy” she pinching his cheeks

 

They went outside and went to the park. While walking side by side bom was telling him stories but he doesn’t listen

 

[ ji’s pov]

 

Why cant you see it bom? Im the one for you. Every time I say I love you, you always thought of it as a friendly love. It’s not for pete’s sake. It’s not!!

 

“ji, look!” she pointed towards the fireworks “aren’t they pretty?” he looked at the fireworks. “yes they are” they held hands and looked at each other.

 

“look!!! It’s g dragon!!!” some fans were running towards their direction “oh boy” bom said “I’ll leave see ya later and thanks” she bows down, but gd held her risk “I’ll go with you” her eyes widen “what?”

“no time for this we need to run!!!!” both of them ran around the park and acted like little kids.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the support I promise I will continue updating

Thank you