Bom and Jinu's last goodbye

destined to love you

 

“im so stupid for not telling it to you” jiyong said wiping her tears. After that day the have their 1st date. They went on the Han river to have their time for each other.

“I love this can you believe were together? It seems like it was only yesterday” he said squeezing her hands “it was yesterday doofus “ they both laugh. They sat in a bench still holding hands.

“ji what if your career did went down?”

“there you go again” she laid her head on his shoulder “im sorry”

“I told you right that, don’t worry about it ok?” she nodds “I promise no matter what I’ll never leave your side”

“promise?” he nods. Both of them were having fun while Hara was watching from behind. She was angry ,mad, seeking for revenge.

“I’ll kill you bom, you don’t deserve this happiness, you !” tears dropped in her eyes as she watched the two “let’s see who has the last laugh” she went away and left the love birds.

 

Few days later….

“he hasn’t called me yet dara, im worried” bom said holding her phone “don’t worry bom, he’ll be fine” dara said comforting bom.

“this is bad guys” mark said holding a newspaper “why? What’s wrong? what it say?”

“jiyong’s state right now is really sinking like titanic” he said “what let me see” dara grabs the papers. “what does it say?” bom took a peek.

“it is sinking” dara said it simply “but he can rise again right?” dara said as bom started tearing. “I knew it I should never accept him” she said

“this is the lowest rate he had, his agency doesn’t like it” mark said looking at the paper.

“you’re not helping mark” dara gave him the death glare “sorry, plus they want him with”

“shut it!” dara said “sorry, bom don’t worry it will be alright”. Both of them were comforting her, bom’s phone rang it was jiyong., she answered it quickly.

“hello?” her voice becoming shaky “bom! How was my queen?” his voice was so cheerful. “im fine how about my little dragon?”

“im great! And so happy” she pulled back the tears “don’t lie”

“im not lying I am happy, happy that I have you” he said im a serious tone. “bom promise me you will stay strong ok? Because I am and I know you  can do that.”

“yes” mark and dara smiled “I have to go now, I love you”

“I love you too bye” both of them hung up. She smiled as the two hugged her.

“ahem” hara coughed making the three break the hug “why aren’t you guys working?”

Dara and mark sat down on their work places making bom uncomfortable with hara.

“so how was my little doing?” hara said “isn’t it nice to be with him?”

“what do you want hara?” bom said “you know what I want oops let me rephrase that you know WHO I want right?” bom looked at her “still no expressions bom? Maybe liars are always like that they never get affected.” Hara dropped the chair making a loud sound.

“have you seen what happened to him? Bom looks at her he isn’t promoting anything right now, and the companies he signed in all backed out”

“how did you know?” bom said “you’re such an idiot, of course I told them”

“how can you do this to him?” she was about to slap hara but hara slaps her first “hep hep hep, are you gonna slap me?” hara looks at bom who was now crying “that’s right you don’t deserve happiness” hara throws her the paper then left. Mark and Dara went to support her. “bom, its gonna be alright don’t worry” they went on the lobby and  outside  bom saw  a familiar figure “jiyong?” she stands up and walks toward it “jiyong, he’s not here remember? He’s in jeju island” mark said “no I saw him, I better talk to him” she ran outside leaving the two “bom! He’s not her right now!” dara shouted but nothing worked. She ran outside and was looking for the familiar guy, but with all the people in the city she was kinda lost. She sat on a bench crying again then a butterfly landed on her finger, she looks at it and smiled. The butterfly flew away.

“ where are you going?” she followed at the butterfly until they reached one certain place that is very important to bom. She stood still and look at the place as the butterfly flies towards the place, it was a small park that has a small flower garden. She closed her eyes and memories were shown

 

1st scenario our hearts were captured

Bom was playing with the flowers until jinu ran towards her making them fall into each other .

“yah!” she said as she looks deeply into his eyes “bom?” he smiled making bom blush. He stood up 1st then grab hers. He gave her his hanky to wipe the dirt.

“im sorry” he smiled again “its ok, it doesn’t hurt that much” she smiled

Jinu’s pov

She’s so charming and shy, she’s my style.

“wanna grab some lunch?” jinu said then offer his hands “yeah sure” she giggled as they held hands.

2nd scenario the moment both of them were captivated

“bom, I like you a lot” she looked at him with eyes widen “that’s like a sibling right?”

“no, I like you a lot really” she smirk a little then he held his hands and faced her “you know what? I was captured the moment we met  she smiled Carried away with every word you said ,,It's really a mystery how you got to me actually I guess I just fell in the spell of your charms and  With that siren smile of yours, you caught me off guard” he smiled“that’s sweet?” she said shyly “I want you to be my girlfriend bom” she was in shock. Jiyong’s twin asking her to be his girlfriend? “I like you a lot and I wanna spend more time with you” jinu said caressing her hands “yes” she said smiling jinu hugged her and carried her with full of excitement.

3rd scenario most unforgettable moment…

They were cuddling each other..

“I’ve known you for a long time and you know what?”

“what? You’re gonna tickle me right?” he chuckled “no” he knelt down making her shock “what are you doing?” she ask “bom, you captivated my soul, and  you drew me in with your tenderness. I don’t know how to say this but bom will you marry me?”

She gasp and is wide open “please, join me in my happily ever after”

“jinu” she was still shock “yes I will marry you”

 

She opened her eyes and whispered his name

“jinu” she walks in that special place the flower garden, she was smiling to see it again, but sad because she’s alone.

“bom!” someone shouted her name it was him, jinu “jinu?” he smiled and she ran towards him and hug him. They were hugging at the moment both are smiling.

“I missed you so much” bom said her voice shaky. He broke the hug and looked at her while smiling. “I missed you too”

“why did you have to go?” she said teary eyed “maybe its already my time”

“but why? If you didn’t go this wont happen to me, I will be happily married, look I still  have our ring” he looked at it and smiled “mine too” she smiled

“bom, you know I don’t want to leave you right?”

“just take me with you I cant do this anymore, I know I love him, but”

“bom, look at meshe looked at him you promised him that you’ll be strong right?” she nodded “you’re his strength now I can feel his pain, please, be strong for him, he loves you a lot” he smiled “but” she said

“ignore them, the people that hates on you, you and ji deserves to be happy that’s my wish before I leave.”

“please don’t leave me jinu” she was about to cry “this is our ring right?He took the ring off of his finger and put it in her palms im giving it to you, remember Im always here for you” he kissed her in the lips as tears dropped from bom’s eyes “I love you bom, and please don’t cry, remember it pains me to see those tears in your eyes” then jinu was gone “I love you too, goodbye” she held the rings and cried at the garden.

 

---------------------

im so sorry for not updating T.T i just got busy , hope you enjoy it and comments :)