Japan (Part III)

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the end, you decided to surprise Eli during his lunch break at college.

He had told you all about his college life, so you knew what time he had lunch.

EXO-K went with you, roaming the campus as you looked for his class building before he got out for break.

You sat outside, just waiting before you realized something.

"Shoot!" you suddenly exclaimed.

All the wolves jumped, surprised at your outburst.

"Gwenchana?" Sehun asked.

"Um guys...how do I explain you all to my brother? I told him I was staying at a girlfriend's house, not a guy's!"

"Uh..." They all tried to think of something.

But it was too late.

"Ellie?"

Your head whipped around to see your brother staring in your direction in disbelief. "Ellie? Is that you?"

You automatically stood, smiling widely and running into your brother's arms. "Oppa! I missed you sooo much!"

"I missed you too Ellie! But why are you here? And who are those guys with you?

You gulped. "You see oppa...well, they're er--" You took a deep breath. "They're friends from school. They said they were going to Japan for a few days. Someone else was going to go with them, but they got sick and offered the last ticket to me..." You waited to see if he bought it.

He did. He grinned. "Oh! That's nice! Introduce me please."

"Araso. Oppa, this is Suho, Baekhyun, Sehun, D.O., Chanyeol, and Kai."

"Odd names," he noted. "Who'd name their kid 'guardian'?" he said in Japanese.

You rolled your eyes. "Oppa, Suho's real name is Joonmyun. D.O.'s is Kyungsoo, and Kai's is Jongin."

"Ohh. I understand now."

"Guys, this is my older brother Eli."

"Annyeonghasaeyo," they replied, bowing.

"Elise," said Suho when he rose, "do you want us to leave? You can have lunch with your brother alone then."

You beamed at him. "Ne! Gamsamnida Joo--" you caught yourself from using his nickname around your brother. "Suho!"

He nodded.

"Wait," said Eli suddenly. Everyone stopped.

Eli's eyes were narrowed. "Which one's your boyfriend?" he finally asked.

Your eyes widened. "Mwo? Oppa, none of them are my boyfriend! You know I care too much about school for a boyfriend!"

"Shh. I'l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter