Japan (Part II)

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Guys I realized how bad I kind of feel about Daehyun. I mean, the REAL Daehyun is sweet, quiet, adorable, and just...ugh. He's also my bias in B.A.P. so it makes me feel even worse getting people to hate  him. Please don't hate on Daehyun. We all know he's not really like this. Thank you. Also, proud to say I'm the first EXO-werewolf story on AFF (well, that I know of or that's tagged so...) XD}

 

"Angel, what's that say?"

"Elise! I can't read the signs!"

"Red, is this a coffee shop or tea shop?"

"Sparky, how do you say 'sorry' in Japanese?"

You sighed, stopping them before they could all start pelting you with questions. "Bacon, the sign says that unaccompianied minors need to be taken to the information desk. Sehunnie, obviously you can't read them because you don't read or speak Japanese. Jongie, that's obviously a coffee shop. And Chanyeol, sorry is 'gomennasai'."

After getting coffee for the seven of you (that Suho paid for), you headed outside the airport to wait for the bus.

You took a deep breath. You recognized where you were. In fact, this was the same airport you departed for Korea for the first time.

"Happy to be here?" D.O. chuckled.

You grinned and nodded. "Ne! Very, very happy."

"Well it's a little past lunch time," he observed before grinning. "How about meeting your brother for lunch?"

Your eyes widened. "Does he know I'm here?!"

"Not unless you want to tell him."

You all stopped off at your hotel.

"Elise will get her own room..." muttered Suho. "The rest of us will share. Baekhyun rooms with Chanyeol. Sehun rooms with Kai, and I'll room with D.O. Everyone okay with that?"

They all nodded in agreement.

Once you laid down on the comfortable bed in your suite, you closed your eyes and fell asleep.

D.O. came into your room to tell you that you were leaving for lunch, but he saw you sleeping and decided against it.

"Where's Elise?" Sehun asked.

"We should just let baby doll sleep."

"Yeah," agreed Chanyeol. "She can see her brother tomorrow, right? For today we'll let her sleep then go out for dinner later."

"Araso," said Suho with a yawn. "I think we should all get some sleep."

†-♥-†

You woke up around five, slightly sad you wouldn't be able to see Eli until tomorrow.

"Dinner!" Sehun said happily. "Elise, where are some really good places to eat around here?"

"Hm..." You thought for a moment before smiling. "Does everyone like udon noodles?"

A while later, all seven of you sat in a local udon shop, slurping down the declicious noodles.

They became excited when the owner brought out Japanese barbaque. Chanyeol was probably the most excited as he wolfed down the meat--no pun intended. Thinking about it, you understood where that phrase came from now.

"That was soo good," D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter