Shopping With The Pack

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sat at the table for breakfast in sweatpants and a T-shirt, not really caring what you looked like around the boys. You put some strawberry jam on your waffles with joy, adding ice cream.

"Jam on waffles?" Kai asked with a quirked eyebrow.

"It's yummy," you replied with a smile, forgetting that he'd been in your bed earlier. "And you don't get to decide what's weird. You're all eating raw beef. Now that's disgusting."

They glanced at their plate of raw meat and shrugged.

"We're werewolves," grumbled Sehun, "What's your excuse?"

You rolled your eyes and decided to ignore them. Your shower had been wonderful. The shampoo smelled like watermelon and the warm water felt amazing. A perfect start to a new day--and no, getting woken up by Kai and Baekhyun did not count as a start.

In speaking of which, you looked at Baekhyun for a moment. His shining eyes were fixed on his meat. But then he noticed you staring and looked up with a cocky grin.

"What's wrong Angel Eyes? If you want to stare at me go ahead. It's just odd for you to. Unless..." he inclined his head towards you. "Are you falling for me Angel?"

You calmly shook your head. "Are you familiar with the English language?"

"Ne. We're all smart, remember? What about English?"

"Your name. It sounds like the English word 'bacon'. Baekhyun, bacon."

"You know I'm getting tired you of you calling us by our names," D.O. said, twirling his fork in his hands. "How about you call us oppa instead?"

"You're funny. Anyway, I won't call Baekhyun by his name anymore."

His eyes shone. "Really?"

"Ne. I'm calling you Bacon from now on."

His face fell. "I like the way Baekhyun sounds on your lips better than Bacon."

"You don't have a choice in the matter."

He brightened back up. "That's alright. At least you have a nickname for me Angel."

You got up from the table to put your plate in the sink in the kitchen.

"Elise, that's what the maids are for," Kai called after you. You ignored him. You would not turn into a spoiled princess just because you lived in a castle.

You came back into the kitchen to pour yourself a glass of orange juice.

"You might want to dry your hair," Suho suggested kindly. "Don't want to catch a cold."

You touched your still wet hair. "I always let it dry naturally. I like the smell of wet hair." You turned around.

As if on cue, the scent of your hair wafted towards the six werewolves. It was sweet, enticing, and mesmerizing. Enough to drive any of them crazy.

In a blur, you saw someone come behind you and bury his face in your hair and neck.

You squeaked in fear.

"Angel," Baekhyun sighed. "You're really pushing me too far. I really might just take a bite out of you."

You stiffened but tried to joke it off. "Heh. Will I become a werewolf too?"

His eyes flashed that werewolf yellow again as he grinned, those canines slightly elongating as if he were a vampire instead of a werewolf. "Want to find out Angel?"

"A-ani! I'm going to my room!"

"Ah, ah, ah," Sehun said, blocking your path. "We're taking you out today."

"Aish. Wae?"

"We want to go out an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter